Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of Slap (838 Views)

12 Types Of Slap That With An Unforgettable Meaning To Life / See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! / Different Types Of Slap From A Typical Yoruba Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Slap by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2015
TYPES OF SLAPS AND THEIR MEANINGS.

(1)TAKE AWAY SLAP:-when a girl gives u a dirty slap and all u can do is hold ur face and walk away..that is take away slap.

(2)RESOUNDING SLAP:- That is when after u are hit you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii!

(3)FORMATTING SLAP:-That is the slap that makes someone to forget instantly what he or she was doing..You find yours lf asking questions like"what did i do?

(4)EXPLANATORY SLAP:-..when a girl gives u that..your find yourslf explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord..e.g..BR OS SHEY U BE DE WATCH? Shey I do anything?

(5)FIX DEPOSIT SLAP:- when you receive that. all u will do is just stand right where u are and watch the girl walk away

(6)RHETORICAL SLAP:-The moment you receive that slap..u start asking questions that doesnt need reply.. Question like.. BELLA U SLAPED ME?

7.SWEET SLAP.:This is the type of slap that when a girl downloads it sweetly on your cheek whether It is painful or not.U start blushing like a fool.

So I'm wondering which one you have received?

Credits: Facebook

Cc: Ben13
Re: Types Of Slap by whillyamz98(m): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2015
All of the above...
Re: Types Of Slap by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2015
whillyamz98:
All of the above...

grin don't tell me you've received all o
Re: Types Of Slap by whillyamz98(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
marioking:

grin don't tell me you've received all o
LOL. yes oo. but slap no 2 the most i got....
Re: Types Of Slap by Olivebranches(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
marioking:
TYPES OF SLAPS AND THEIR MEANINGS.

(1)TAKE AWAY SLAP:-when a girl gives u a dirty slap and all u can do is hold ur face and walk away..that is take away slap.

(2)RESOUNDING SLAP:- That is when after u are hit you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii!

(3)FORMATTING SLAP:-That is the slap that makes someone to forget instantly what he or she was doing..You find yours lf asking questions like"what did i do?

(4)EXPLANATORY SLAP:-..when a girl gives u that..your find yourslf explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord..e.g..BR OS SHEY U BE DE WATCH? Shey I do anything?

(5)FIX DEPOSIT SLAP:- when you receive that. all u will do is just stand right where u are and watch the girl walk away

(6)RHETORICAL SLAP:-The moment you receive that slap..u start asking questions that doesnt need reply.. Question like.. BELLA U SLAPED ME?

7.SWEET SLAP.:This is the type of slap that when a girl downloads it sweetly on your cheek whether It is painful or not.U start blushing like a fool.

So I'm wondering which one you have received?

Credits: Facebook

Cc: Ben13

I've recieved none. The one i received is not in the list. She slapped me and started begging me immediately that she was sorry. She knelt down begging.
Re: Types Of Slap by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Olivebranches:

I've recieved none. The one i received is not in the list. She slapped me and started begging me immediately that she was sorry. She knelt down begging.

That's another type o

(1) (Reply)

Poor Steve / Joke Of The Day / Igbo Man Are Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.