Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday (37418 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2015
she is very beautiful, happy birthday dear, wishing you a very long prosperous life
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
Endtimes
For Buhari? IKPU NAAMA, cow pusssy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by nicerichard05: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Igbo people nor go kill me, whats the fone for in the second picx
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by JKA5VE: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
happy Birthday girl.....but where are you all this while?we still want to see more of you.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by ugoezeik(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
so dis gal nva marry since ehhh. nawaooooo
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by idithlove(f): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by doreenvee(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy birthday, sister ble ble.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by adizgal(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy birthday name sake I pray for higher things for u IJN
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by deebrain(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:

Guy go sleep jaree

Good response. I won't be too nice on u next time.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by phintohlar(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nna ehn see face nah,e b like mirrow...Good 2 knw we are of d same mnt anyway & her's is just 3 days 2 mine.... So guys don't 4get 2 also wish me same on my own day too ooh which is on d 24th... Abeg make una no talk say becos I no be celebrity..
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by phintohlar(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hbd
whats with d phone on d 2nd pix..
guess she's calling d person with her cake
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
The first pix can simply be termed as ''Makeup make me fine'' while the second pix is her natural face.
By the way, i thought she is getting married to Oge Okoye's ex hubby. am i even right?
Anyway HBD to her.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Daslim180(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emmacolinho:
Hey pal! There is no english word like bufday learn to use words rightly.

Bros abeg wch level nah, na English class we dey nii
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by cherrybrown(f): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
HBD
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Paulv(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Too sweeet!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by adellam16(f): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
contactmorak:
Happy birthday to Nkiru Sylvanus, one of Nigeria's most gifted actresses who was born on April 21. Popular for her ability to induce tears naturally at will in movies, that unique attribute though film critics agree that in a better clime, would have added massively to her personal brand power, notwithstanding Nkiru is no star of mean feat.

Here's her birthday message which she shared on BBM this morning;

"I started this journey a long time ago. I didn't choose my path, but I have chosen a direction. As I journey through this path of life, I can't but be grateful for a life I do not deserve but given to me by God through mercy and favour. I celebrate my friends who have not given up on me, I celebrate my Fans who have made this life an exciting one. I celebrate my critics for they remind me of the things I must strive to do right! It's another blessed year! Am humbled Lord for this privilege of great love and affection cos u have never failed me."

Love her or not, the beautiful actress who was the SA Lagos Affairs to the Government of Imo state, and SA on Public Affairs, now currently the Director General, Imo Film Academy(IFACA) reaching great heights most of her colleagues can only dream of.

Her first movie was Felix Okoro's "Out of Cage". Later she featured in "Evil Forest". Nkiru who is famous for her cry baby roles came into limelight with her third movie "A Cry for Help" which was also her most challenging role as she had to cry from the beginning of the movie to the end. She has featured in countless number of movies.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/happy-birthday-to-beautiful-actress.html

just dis 2 pics is beautiful pictures?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by gentlesamson(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hapi bufday dear wish u all the vry best
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy birthday dear many more glorious years in Jesus name.

Meanwhile one bitter person be like " Ashawo" go hug transformer damn hater
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by gentlesamson(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
HBD pretty

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Kingsleigh(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hbd
whats with d phone on d 2nd pix..
...... Its wah I like to call ibo gal swag
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Bamz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Haha this chick is now a hottie cheesy

Hmm moral for boys: no matter how geeky a girl appears, there's always tendency that she's concealing some sexiness.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by itoese(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by ZianaJordana(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
I don't recognise her.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by goldniks(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Came: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Men dey fear to marry beautiful women..... I dey wonder why some beautiful, well behaved ladies no dey quick Marrry, but gbammmm!!!!, the kurukere wakas go marry one time!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday by Pearlmarvy: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
She calls to be what is not" prof Luke Eyor University of Uyo definition of imagination and creativity, I like this girl ...

Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan