Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

New Post (DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Post (DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 (348 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 MONTHLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Post (DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 by teejayijaola: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Goodday Everyone,

We have started a new organization and everything is going on smoothly. Presently we are looking to add 5 new drivers to our fleet. If you are a very good driver and you are willing to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labour, please contact me on 08086728531. You would be properly taken care of.

Before you are taken in this organization, you would be going through a driving test, a written test and a psycological test. You are also required to have a valid drivers license. Also please endeavour that you are able to read and write. Drivers must have at least 3 years driving experience and must have worked for a couple of Organizations. The location for this Job is in Anthony. Please note that only people who pass the written and drivin test would be called for the next test which is the psycological test. Please also note that if I dont pick my calls, kindly send me a text with your full name , location, phone number and years of experience.

You can email me at tunji.ijaola28@gmail.com

Expecting your prompt enteries.

Thanks and God bless.

Tunji Ijaola
Re: New Post (DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 by marshalcarter: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Bro....pls this driving job....is it with accomodation?? cos whr I live is so damn far
Re: New Post (DRIVERS Needed To Work For A Beautiful New Organization EARN 40,000 by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Sent a message

(1) (Reply)

Rily Need Urgent Help About Nigeria Airforce Application Payment Problem / I Need A Job / Sales Consultant (ref: 484)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.