Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet (31952 Views)

Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
When are we going to start looting shoprite just as shops of nigerians are being looted in south africa? angry
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
They should wait o

Let me first submit my CV to MTN for the post of a Managing Director undecided
Refusal to employ me, then boys can proceed with their reprisals wink

But the minimum requirement is ability to manage your own brain.
How would you qualify naa?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Sijo01(f): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
They should continue till Zuma call his touts to order.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
After the protest what will follow
I wonder o. Looting on my mind sha and shoprite is my main target. I'm already warming up my trailer
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by kodded(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Seeping or sipping? undecided lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by okoloikenna(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sijo01:
They should continue till Zuma call his touts to order.
they?you no go join us?
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by nortcentrallord(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Imagine SA. They so easily forget where they are coming from. SMH.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by IYANGBALI: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
When are we going to start looting shoprite just as shops of nigerians are being looted in south africa? angry
God bless you jare,your head dey there. Take high 5 soak gari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by OXLANDOWN: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na so una think abi? no be so dem warn oil companies for Niger delta?

I dey watch.
They have lots of isolated infrastructure that even our security agent cant even protect.

Abeg MTN act now ooooooooo.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Abduletudaye(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Rilwayne001: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
Ok na. when una protest finish wake me up. i wan go carry garri for shoprite

grin grin they don't sell garri at shorprite tongue
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
time for protests is gone... now is the time to blacklist south african companies.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by frainc(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Talk talk talk no action
Nigerians are good in talking without action

After the protest what next?
Nothing
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by walozanga(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=32944903]After the protest what will follow[/quote

BUHARI WILL ACT..LOL
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by temitemi1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Goodluck bros grin
IYANGBALI:
I wonder o. Looting on my mind sha and shoprite is my main target. I'm already warming up my trailer
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Irritant: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmmnn, I kn some Benin gangsters in SA...I just hope these gangsters don't hit, Cos to dem ,Trigger be like woman breast n e nor dey hard them to squeeze... grin
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by raayah(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by bestower: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
NO TO XENOPHOBIA,NO TO RACISM.WE ARE ALL AFRICA.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by temitemi1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thief! Oleeeeee! Go ahead n start looting just like ur daddy tinubu is looting lagos state properties grin grin
MzJackBaueress:
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by boxypane(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fear don dey catch SA ppl 4 Naija. Make una calm down o, we no be like una. Its just 2 send a clear mssg back home. And don't threaten us wit ppl losing over 5,000 jobs. Na we go still buy am from una continue d business.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by boxypane(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
raayah:

MTN condemned the attack!
The person who issued the "threat" was a fellow Nigerian who works for MTN nigeria Mr Wale Goodluck.
People just attacked MTN without even reading the article.
By threatening us wit job losses.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Sijo01(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
they?you no go join us?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Everybody nor fit join na. I join those wey dey give una moral support. make una carry on.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by raayah(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by efilefun(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
mtn condemned the attack after how many weeks??
raayah:

MTN condemned the attack!
The person who issued the "threat" was a fellow Nigerian who works for MTN nigeria Mr Wale Goodluck.
People just attacked MTN without even reading the article.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2328018_photo0456_jpegdff902998ab6da256eb3b9012d01a29f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2328019_photo0457_jpeg22e1c5772b58252e353c1353a89b66ba

Members of The Flagship, an affiliate of Edo Civil Society Organisations shuts down MTN office in Benin City, Edo state
over the killings of Nigerians in South Africa, calling all Nigerians to boycott the products and services of South African
companies in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by sukkot: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin they don't sell garri at shorprite tongue
no shytttt ? dayum undecided grin
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by raayah(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
abu12:
[size=15pt]nonsense people, SA are chasing those who are taking over their menial jobs and poor once 4rm their country and they leave or protect foreigners with big investment. Nigerians are doing the opposite, they want to chase mtn, dstv, shoprite and IBTC bank which are creating jobs for unemployed nigerian. Instead of them to call on the authority 2 put nigeria economic in right shape, so that their brothers who are washing toilets, car wash, taxi driver, drug sellers, selling gala and jollof rice. To come back home, they are protesting giving ultimatum 2 SA, shameless people [/size]

Lol! After the finish protesting they will go home and rest. We don't like to think things through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Banter1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's not good poncing about MTN, Dstv & Shoprite premises looking good with your placards. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by boxypane(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
raayah:

No, A [size=14pt]NIGERIAN MAN, MR WALE GOODLUCK[/size] threatened fellow Nigerians with Job losses. Even if his corporate office, asked him to post that statement, he shouldn't have made that statement as a patriotic Nigerian.

Please let us keep in mind that A Nigerian Man made this statement, not a south-African. It is embarrassing.
Tis well. High time all dis annoying situatns stop. Ahn. What does d world knw africa 4 sef?!
Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by asidere(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
I blame south africans for their misfortunes,i have been hearing gists that south africans are lazy thats why foreigners get jobs and progress in their land.how wish 9ja was good,no need to migrate to SA for a better life & then face these attacks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet by Ephemmm: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.