Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe (510 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by Adenugay(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Buhari-Has-No-Certificate-Im-Standing-By-My-Word-%E2%80%93-Okupe1-300x185.jpg[/img]

Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe

This is what you get when a man wants to prove that he is still loyal to his Oga who has been defeated.
The Senior Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, has said that he stands by his words that the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, is not an electable leader.

Many critics APC candidate, including the Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, who, in the buildup to the March 28 election, condemned Buhari, had subsequently apologised after he won the election.

But Okupe is not ready to change. He said: “These are very interesting times in our nation.

An election has come and gone. A victor has emerged and the loser has conceded. Yet some of our folks are behaving as if we have just gone through a war between two hostile nations.

"The APC agents all over the place are unrelenting in their tirades of abuses, insults and lies against President Goodluck Jonathan, his aides and supporters.
“It is shameful that we are still saddled with denying falsehood and fabrications in the social media and even by hitherto highly respected newspapers.

“Missing $20bn found in an account in Zenith. PGEJ returns tons of dollars to federation accounts. N2tn spent on elections by PGEJ. Okupe says Chibok girls will not be found. How many lies, deliberate falsehood and evil propaganda, outright curses and attacks must we suffer just because we lost an election in which we were never disgraced?

“Buhari polled 15m (56 per cent) while Jonathan scored 12m (46per cent). Those who talk to us disparagingly should respect the sentiments of the 12m Nigerians who voted for Jonathan...

“Yes, I said Buhari was not electable. I also said his victory will not happen. I said and I still insist that Buhari has no WAEC certificate. I said a lot of things to promote my candidate and many things to put his opponent down.

“I have no regrets for any of the statements I made. For anyone who cares. We will be back, period.”

Read more>>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/buhari-has-no-certificate-im-standing-by-my-word-okupe/
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by Kassidy90(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Loyal Servant.....
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by fharmah(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
who is okupe ..............
make person give am newpaper tell am say buhari don win .............witout certificate
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by citizenY(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2015
The certificate issued by INEC has more value to Nigerians than anything Doyin has ever achieved in his life. A doctor that abandoned the Hippocratic oath by psychologically tormenting us all these years should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by peleson: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Fact is that buhari does not have certificate! Fact is court will nolify buhari if his councel can't produce his certificate! Fact is buhari will be jailed for lying under oath. Now how do u deal with that?
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by hakanai(m): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
hope he also stands by his word that he is a bastard as implied by himself while beating his chest !!!
Silly man , he kept complaining and dreaming until reality dawn on him. fact remains Okupe is known as a bastard and for being a hurrible liar.
Not one sense comes out when his mouth opens.
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by mikolo80: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
who cares
Re: Buhari Has No Certificate, I'm Standing By My Word – Okupe by MyMouth(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Doyin Okupe was awarded a road contract under a pdp govt in Benue state, the guy collected the money and did not carry out the job. Now Benue voted APC at home and at the federal level. Doyin would soon be called to answer for his crimes!

(1) (Reply)

Things U Do Not Know Abt Nigeria / APC To Release Full Report Of NNPC Audit / Scammers Now Using APC Agenda To Dupe People(See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.