Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State (42593 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by dealeh: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015

A twitter user @davydhabba just shared some horrible pics allegedly from General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State Especially the toilets where sick people are expected to use

http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/21/horrble-photos-general-hospital-otukpo-benue-state/
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Can somebody remind me David Mark's State..

Their Executive Governor needs to be repatriated to Durban SA..

[size=32pt]Edited:[/size]

Thanking God for d gift of 2 decade's + on dis earth, even though I'm a sinner but God still kept me till dis very moment typing dis comment. I wanna thank God 4 no miscarriage when I was stil in d womb, I'm also saying thank you mum 4 not aborting me & lastly, I wanna say I'm sorry mummy for contributing immensly to d falling of ur Olympus. Sucking ur brezz 4 close to 2yrs no b beans

God I thank you..

Chukwu okike ekenekwa m gi..

Baba Eshe..

Nagode Allah..

[size=16pt]Happy Birthday To Me..[/size]
shout out to my birthday mates, #AprilBabiesRock

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by imbless: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Chai!!, See how a general hospital looks like, I bet u that no Govt officials will go there to receive treatment and also this is david mark's state, common good health care we don't have in this country , yet some fools are dying for selfish politicians.

25 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Ozigbondu(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2015
And they keep on voting david mark over and over again.It seems that the senate presidency is useless to the people.And they also have a governor angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by DuchessLily(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Na waoo... In dis kinda hospital , Instead if curing pple's sicknesses, it will just increase

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by temitemi1(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
How can this be an hospital, abi they have admitted u there before ni??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
And David Mark want to die in the senate with nothing to show for it as development in his home town. I won't blame the leaders but the mumu people who would rather suffer till they die than vote for someone willing to improve their lives. Many of the victims of these poor infrastructures probably voted for GEJ or among the kids shouting GEJ TILL 2019 while the so called leaders doesn't give a damn about their conditions. We truly deserve the kinds of scumbags we elect as leaders undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Greatfuture: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
This is where the senate president comes from,He has been senator for sixteen years always decieving the innocent Idoma people that he will create APA state. What a pity

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Lalasticlala front page. Let the world see this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by dubxy(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Yet, some people are drying for high political post, they have senate president for years now yet nothing positive is happening at benue state, tell me now this hospital is better than any SE rural hospital ?

8 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
And somebody will be at the state capital in a well built & furnished house answering the Executive Governor while the poor masses that voted him into power are dying.

most of Nigerian politicians are better of a beast than a human..

[size=16pt]Shaking My Head In Slow Motion For People Otukpa & Benue At Large..[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by gateofheaven(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
General hospital Nawa this one na to increase the sickness na

3 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dats where David is from nau. Politicians,politicians!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by nerodenero: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Benue made the greatest mistake making Suswan governor. That dude is a shame to governance.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Owoloku1: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
No wonder suswam lost the senatorial election

Wait oo but the guy get mind

With this type of hospital he should just look for one hole and hide oo

Probably retire from politics and embrace farming

Chai David Mark was even born in otukpo shocked embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by naijainfogalery: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
OMG this sight is heart breaking, meanwhile, they have a functioning Government and a representative at the house . All this things wont stop until we do the following things.

- First of all before Nigeria can move forward we need to develop the Chinese model embrace our own thing
- No more foreign treatment for any government official, i bet you in 6 months, they will build a heart transplant centre, a cancer treatment center and even a liver centre with world class amenities and professionals from abroad
- No foreign product except the ones we cant produce (we will eventually get used to our own)
- Public officials (remember the name public officials) must use public services , why should you be working in NTA and you dont watch NTA, why should you be working in Tantalizer and Eating KFC
- Public officials children must attend a public school
- Public officials caught stealing or corrupt should be given life imprisonment (im against death by firing squad)
- Public officials should be paid normal wage and not the extra ordinary ones they collect, thats why its called public service and not investment

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is what I'm talking about!! This is right in front of OcheJoseph's face yet he'd never notice it! Rather dude would be spamming this forum with things Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola and Amaechi did or didn't do. He'd flood the forum with pictures of the "rot in the South West" and ignore this which is coming from his hometown and the hometown of the outgoing Senate President.

Let the useless hypocrite come deny this.

19 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by sukkot: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
what the heck kinda name is otukpo ? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by igbsam(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Texcoco(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Suswam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Result of PDP's sixteen years of backwardness in the state.

cool cool cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by shizzleStar: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Disgusting ......I wanna puke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by haibe(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chai
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Sweetguy25: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol. General toilet

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by agatson: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Transformation stuff

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by ibrash600: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked shocked chisos

is that not david mark's home town angry angry

even a mad man no fit poo for dat shitty called toilet embarassed embarassed

and they voted for him to become their senator again?

"our son" mentality smh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Abduletudaye(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is just horrible.. Can you imagine a human being staying there for treatment?... Chai... angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm sure dey move to another location. Dat can't b a Hospital. @op do u mean to say ex hospital

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Bonapart(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Local government be eating the people's money since time immemorial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.