Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State (42594 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Hugo7(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na waoo... In dis kinda hospital , Instead if curing pple's sicknesses, it will just increase
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by jamex93(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
a whole senate President state

him don chop the public fund

all those PDP ppl na ole

this is not fair at all

No wonder Benue ppl vex during the last election

5 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by YabaLeftist: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Looks worse than a Nigerian prison.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by olu77(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Seriously, this is serious
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Buonsenso: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Goes to show that these so called big men are just interested in their own families and interest. rumor has it David Mark owns a home in Belize, his daughter was controlling the sham of park and pay in Abuja until recently and yet he cannot influence a standard hospital in his hometown; a place many years back he probably was delivered of as a baby. God will punish all these senseless wicked politicians.
sai Buhari; frugality is to be admired.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by kinibigdeal(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bet you should have added viewers discretion..I almost expurge what I just ate

2 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by hansad: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Can somebody remind me David Mark's State..

Their ExecutiveGovernor needs to be repatriated to Durban SA..

For decades, David Mark was getting the Oturkpoians with his assurance that he would get them Apa state; as if mark had the courage of a Yakubu Gowon, Murtalla Mohamed, Ibrahim Babangida or Sani Abacha - the four military generals that had the audacity to create states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by smsdigito: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
wao, dats disgusting cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by lovemoi2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
That is Senator david marks hometown. Shameless man]

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
nerodenero:
Benue made the greatest mistake making Suswan governor. That dude is a shame to governance.
Theodore Orji is better believe me. angry
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by holyokoto(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
searching4love:
And David Mark want to die in the senate with nothing to show for it as development in his home town. I won't blame the leaders but the mumu people who would rather suffer till they die than vote for someone willing to improve their lives. Smh

bro am from Benue state, I Don't know how David mark worked his way up there again o, In my Local Government PDP won only two polling unit out of 21, and that's how it is in almost all the 9 Local Gov under David Mark's senatorial zone. All of us kept wondering why He was declared the winner. No body likes him in Benue state except his families and acquaintances

8 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by dvee2: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
They keep voting David mark and PDP. Markurdi to Otukpo road is terrible. PDP for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
All I want is for OcheJoseph to come defend his people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by acaciakay: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Registered... AcaciaKay was here!
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by boolet: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na waoo... In dis kinda hospital , Instead if curing pple's sicknesses, it will just increase
Just as going in with malaria and coming out with cholera. undecided sad..
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by buoye1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
i believe it though
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by bid4rich(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na refuse site jor
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
David Mark is never loved by Benue people ooo, d truth is he always rig d election, the last one was openly rigged as people of Benue didn't vote for him

If una see this man house for Abuja!!!! Anyway he should remember he's gonna die someday

3 Likes

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by yourmesprings(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
You need to come to Lagos to see David Marks multi million naira building. He even refused to pay the workers. That was like 6 years ago before I left Nigeria, we couldn't ask for our money yet this man imported all his stuff from overseas.

In a way, most people in Nigeria do not know who their representative is at the Federal level. They just vote for the party and also, this "powerful" politicians will do anything to stay in office.
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by elhakiimed(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
no worries for them abeg

in Jonathan they trust
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by PhateDi(f): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Shame on David Mark first not even Suswam.......... what has he dne for those Idoma pple in his 16yrs of so called service. Bad road, dust eriwhere...... Nothing in Otukpo to show a senate president is from dere........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
This world is not my home, I am just passing by.... *singing stops*.... Hospi what? dialing the number of that Ma Ruwa that called himself best Governor is North Central... MTN behave na... [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Young03(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Owoloku1:
No wonder suswam lost the senatorial election

Wait oo but the guy get mind

With this type of hospital he should just look for one hole and hide oo

Probably retire from politics and embrace farming

Chai David Mark was even born in otukpo shocked embarassed

david mark z a failure to his pple, sixteen yrs as a senate president, he cant even help his ppl..sorry 4 them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Maxjony2000: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
David Mark & his cohorts are d problems of development in Benue State.
Shameless people they are...
Funny enough, eg have some idiotic followers dying for them continually.
Empty skulled bunches & political prostitutes...that is what they are.
There's God ooo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by unite4real: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
too bad

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by boolet: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
In the army, a General is more luxurious than a private. I guess in every other sector, General means suffering and private is synonymous to luxury. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by Setaje(f): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is what we need. We can use the social media to our advantage in this country. Expose the public officials and make their misdeeds trend. They will do something. Find out what their children are doing. The kind of schools and cars they drive. Expose them. Don't keep quiet. This is what will ginger them to do something.

Silent no more!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by TheFilmmaker: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=14pt]DAVID MARK![/size]
Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by lovemoi2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
PhateDi:
Shame on David Mark first not even Suswam.......... what has he dne for those Idoma pple in his 16yrs of so called service. Bad road, dust eriwhere...... Nothing in Otukpo to show a senate president is from dere........

]Yah he is a disgrace... oturkpo is one of the most ugliest place you will ever visit (nice people though). And that is wher Senator David comes from.]

1 Like

Re: Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State by boxypane(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Death centre...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.