Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please Advise Me On My Career Path - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me On My Career Path (460 Views)

I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me / Fustrated With My Career What Should I Do / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On My Career Path by jaidor: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, I need your candid opinion on an issue that has been bugging my mind and seriously in need of someone to advice me. I graduated from a government university in Nigeria, and out of my zeal to posses more knowledge, I decided to proceed to get my masters degree from a university in the united states. however, along the line i discovered that I will not be able to afford the outrageous fee been required by the university. a relative of mine then counselled me on starting all over again from a "Community College" in the state where I can then proceed to a university to get a Bachelor's degree (after four years). i need to know what you guys think about this...and perhaps if you have (or a relative of yours) gone through the community school so I could learn one or two things from you...if I could cope on my own financially (I plan to get a part-time job during schooling). Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineers Needed / Do You Want To Study Abroad At Affordable Cost?Try Carribean island..... / Dunke Beauty Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.