Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl (25042 Views)

Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ritzytbabs(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
too sad the kind off news we see on our tabloids these days....16yr old for Christ sake!!! nudity everywhere, the media & internet aint helping matters. i feel for the child. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by leumas88(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Islie:

Nawa oooo.wats hapenning in our beloved country...shey na konji hold 16 yr old sef...devil hope you are ready to take the blame cos it would be placed on u
http://www.punchng.com/news/boy-16-arraigned-for-allegedly-defiling-2-year-old-girl/
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yes na, abi u dey fear?
craze dey romance you abi?
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by tonychristopher: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by WILSON(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Proverbs 4:23  Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Sin, before it is committed is first conceived in the heart. Before you commit fornication, adultery, steal etc is first conceived in the heart. That is why you have to guard the thought that comes into your heart. One of the strategy of the devil is to convince your you from your heart. Once you give in to his suggestion you have committed the sin already.

Be wise and be very careful. We are in the last days. The devil wants to take you with him to hell.

God bless you
wink
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
craze dey romance you abi?
mcheeew abegi fly!!!
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mcheeew abegi fly!!!
yauwa my own pain am well well.iyangbali 1-0 Sweetorgasm grin
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Applaner: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
16 yrs?

at 16, I knew nothing
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yauwa my own pai am.iyangbali 1-0 Sweetorgasm
shoro niyen, iyangbali 1-1 plus bonus sweetorgasm
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
shoro niyen, iyangbali 1-1 plus bonus sweetorgasm
tongue
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
tongue
i win bring my tongue out n run away
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i win bring my tongue out n run away
I have blade to cut it for you
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I have blade to cut it for you
i have odeshi
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by OzMingle(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Incredible!
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by divatohbadt(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Donbabajay12(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Moana(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Imagine ! At 16 he is having such evil thoughts the devil is indeed wicked and also no matter how busy you are as a woman your kid should be a priority not money or any other thing. This is carelessness on the mothers path and wickedness on the boys path
....Meanwhile

FTC!!!! I dedicate this ftc to my boo seun and buhari
Thank you jesus this year will be splendid for me
did you even get any info on where she was before u started writing all manner of rubbish about the mother being careless? undecided
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ijustdey: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
just when you pray and hope this generation would be better......

then you see this news and you feel all hope is lost
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ijustdey: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Applaner:
16 yrs?

at 16, I knew nothing

keep deceiving the online world that you knew nothing
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
What are the pains that comes with sex when its done ‘illegally?’ Nobody would want to suffer soul ties, loss of virginity and virtues, sexual transmitted diseases, abortion, guilt, condemnation, unwanted pregnancy, shame, unprepared parenthood, spiritually transmitted diseases (only few would know this), death, in some cases and separation from God.
You cannot escape any of these consequences when you indulge in premarital or extramarital sex. Condom or medical treatment may prevent some consequences but cannot undo the greater harm that would have been done to your life. Remember I told you sex involves the spirit, soul and the body.
There’s no big deal about sex. It’s either you wait and enjoy the pleasure without pain or you rush into having the pleasure that comes with pain. There’s nothing special about sex when it’s done according to God’s plan. But if you desire it the other way round, be sure to bear the pain that comes with it.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by iphanyiuma(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
did you even get any info on where she was before u started writing all manner of rubbish about the mother being careless? undecided
use your sense my dear its not for decoration use it...the mother was careful and her kid was molested abi how old again 2 years. Abi!!! Mtcheww attention seeker
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Moana(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
use your sense my dear its not for decoration use it...the mother was careful and her kid was molested abi how old again 2 years. Abi!!! Mtcheww attention seeker
again i ask you read the part where she had gone to get food for the child before u posted this rubbish? undecided im not an attention seeker just pointing out stupi.dity.

How many women do you know can do all their house chores and other daily duties while carrying their child in their arms at the same time for the whole day?
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by iphanyiuma(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
again i ask you read the part where she had gone to get food for the child before u posted this rubbish? undecided im not an attention seeker just pointing out stupi.dity
again am pleading to use your sense this is very clear if you wanna get food for your child is that enough reason to leave her with someone you don't know...y didn't she go with the child ??
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Moana(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
again am pleading to use your sense this is very clear if you wanna get food for your child is that enough reason to leave her with someone you don't know...y didn't she go with the child ??
if you know how to read at all you will realise she left the child playing with other kids and that boy lured her into following him in the mother's absence, she never left her with him. Like i said not seeking attention, just pointing out ignorance.

How many women do u know do every single chore or other daily duty with their child in one hand for the whole day? undecided
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by DonaldGenes(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
imbless:
Hang him by his balls, it is better I join the vaseline crew than to commit this atrocious act

Lmao
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by iphanyiuma(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
if you know how to read at all you will realise she left the child playing with other kids and that boy lured her into following him in the mother's absence, she never left her with him. Like i said not seeking attention, just pointing out ignorance.

How many women do u know do every single chore or other daily duty with their child in one hand for the whole day? undecided
*picks up my glasses to read*
*Ohh its this senseless object again*
*hisses, drops and put off my phone*
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by slodot2000: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The case of teen or people molesting minors is now alarming, mehn keeping a close eyes on my newphies and nieces .

Parent should note the following

1. Never let any uncle lap your kids
2. never leave your kids with any adult or teen
3. Dont allow them visit neighbours without any adult supervision
4. Be careful and watch when your kids start acting funny or staying away from other kids
5. Be careful when the kid always wanna go visit one particular aunty or uncle
6. Avoid lip kissing your kids and never let anyone do that
7. educate them
8. tell them where they should
9. They should report any uncle that tries to defile them
10. Make your kids your best friend, always find a lovely way to audit them daily and an informal way to make them report daily activities
11. If you got a nanny, PLease Please Please get an hidden camera in your home

Stay safe. God bless

God bless you my brother
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by silverlinning(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
d real man in d making. lack of proper upbringing
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by prettyfranca12(f): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
May God forgive him
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
sentence him to South Africa for 6months hard job hawking phones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man For Currency Racketeering In Akwa Ibom / Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.