Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter (731 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by cesarblu: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
n 2014, Kam Brock, a New York woman tried to get her car out of a New York Police Department impound site. Although when she entered the facility she was upset, according to her lawyer, by no means was she “emotionally disturbed,” as the police claimed.
Soon after trying to get her car out of the impound lot, Kam Brock was placed into a 72-hour psychiatric evaluation that spiraled out of control, into an 8-day ordeal.
Kam Brock stated that, “next thing you know, the police held onto me, the doctor stuck me with a needle and I was knocked out. I woke up to them taking off my underwear and then went out again. I woke up the next day in a hospital robe.”
She later went on to explain that she mentioned that Obama follows her on Twitter, with the hopes of persuading police into believing that she was a good person, and not insane. Her logic behind this was that “I’m a

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/woman-held-for-8-days-in-psych-ward-for.html

Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by nnachukz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
OK next time don't say that again.
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by Spaxon(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
what am I supposed to do wt dz topic

1 Like

Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by cesarblu: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Spaxon:
what am I supposed to do wt dz topic
y u dey do like dis
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by Spaxon(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
cesarblu:
y u dey do like dis
undecided
Re: Woman Held For 8 Days In Psych Ward For Saying Obama Follows Her On Twitter by cesarblu: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Spaxon:
undecided
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

Marley Day: Things You Need To Know About The Rastafarian Legend / Davido Girlfriend Sira Shows Off Her Badass Figure In Sexy Photos / Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Why She Lied About Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.