Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dubai Visa Help. Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Visa Help. Pls (1362 Views)

Urgent US Visa Help / How Can I Get Dubai Visa / Dubai Visa Has No Age Or Marriage Restrictions - Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa Help. Pls by cmoney22222: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
People, pls I want to ask a lil question before I make a costly mistake of my life. Pls has anyone who is less than 40years traveled to dubai since the uae age restriction? I'm about to go to emirate to make a visa for dubai. Am awaiting a confirmation before I proceed. Thanks
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by cmoney22222: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls any reply to this? thanks

cmoney22222:
People, pls I want to ask a lil question before I make a costly mistake of my life. Pls has anyone who is less than 40years traveled to dubai since the uae age restriction? I'm about to go to emirate to make a visa for dubai. Am awaiting a confirmation before I proceed. Thanks
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by cmoney22222: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ dabiggy pls help on this

cmoney22222:
pls any reply to this? thanks

Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by BrosKay: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes. My younger sister and brother, both aged under 40 visited me in UAE three weeks ago. Actually, this 40years age restriction thing is a only proposal from the UAE government. It has not been passed (if you google it, you'll find that there's no report of this law in any UAE website). The Nigerian immigration authorities in Nigeria are basically the ones exploiting fellow Nigerians. They (immigration officials) would raise the issue when you get to the airport but it's left to you to boldly argue it out or otherwise, typically "settle" them. I hear they collect $100 grin

Let me know how it went. Goodluck
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by cmoney22222: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
BrosKay:
Yes. My younger sister and brother, both aged under 40 visited me in UAE three weeks ago. Actually, this 40years age restriction thing is a only proposal from the UAE government. It has not been passed (if you google it, you'll find that there's no report of this law in any UAE website). The Nigerian immigration authorities in Nigeria are basically the ones exploiting fellow Nigerians. They (immigration officials) would raise the issue when you get to the airport but it's left to you to boldly argue it out or otherwise, typically "settle" them. I hear they collect $100 grin

You are lifted and gifted bro. So off I go to emirate to apply for the visa and airticket
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by Tokyo50: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Actually, the best people to know about this are Emirates Airlines staff. They are updated about visa regulations and you can get a confirmation letter from their staff to show the greedy immigration Officer at the airport concerning the law.
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by cmoney22222: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks boss

Tokyo50:
Actually, the best people to know about this are Emirates Airlines staff. They are updated about visa regulations and you can get a confirmation letter from their staff to show the greedy immigration Officer at the airport concerning the law.
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by Moana(f): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
BrosKay:

$100 for gini? undecided
Re: Dubai Visa Help. Pls by Lalaska(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
My wife and I just returned from Dubai. i must say that Im embarrassed by the way our Nigerian Immigration treat this issue. There is no single truth to it all. While we were asked at every point before leaving Lagos for evidence that we were married? nobody asked a single question in Dubai.

(1) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos Well Enough? / Nigeria Not Among Banned Countries To US / Naira For Shillings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.