Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo (32665 Views)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Peter Okoye Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Gushes Over Lola Omotayo / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by chyzyne(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Phew!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
4 years don waka dem still dey carry go like say nothing happen.

No pikin yet o! Hey hubby u better carry ya wife go check up
All diz home video babes sleeping with Jim iyke Ramsey Noah for free as if nemesis won't catch up with dem
Very childish. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
some men don't married just for the woman to be a baby Making machine. And some people have a plan.

Most Africans just believe as soon the woman married she should start popping out babies. undecided like seriously. undecided
Now that's some maturity. Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by jascon1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
As she day celebrate her 3rd wedding so I just say make I take style wish nadhi Buhari sympathy over her third break up.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Marsh104(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rockiatu, are u the person in ur pp
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by amokeme(f): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
sinizia:

Has she ever complained to you about babies? Did her husband PM you begging you for babies? Why don't you get married like her for a start? If I Google your name, you'll only be relevant because you registered on NL. Nobody knows you. You lots just sit around your stolen BB Curve 1 and type shít day in, day out!! Keep hating!!
and the fact that she is even a lady disgusts me!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
sorry dear but what's the purpose of marriage? Even d bible clearly states be fruitful and multiply, if 4 years isn't okay enough to plan then something is wrong
Most of d celebs dey copy are all proud to be mothers, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian and even Bad girl riri is pregnant

Talk less and listen more.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by creamynuela88: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
So we got married on d same day and year grin Nice! Happy Anniversary to me n to u. GOD bless our Home grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by sinizia: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Marsh104(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
I still feel for Mr. Chikelue. Womeneeeeehhhhh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
NEGZY:
Of course it's nobody's intention to go for even a year without a child especially in Africa. Don't just open your mouth wide and mock someone because you just renewed your data plan. I wish you have a child of your own cos if you don't you will also receive open mockery just as you've done. It's d law of karma not mine.
Dont mind that 15 year old toddler. Imagine what she just spewed out of her mouth. Shows how dirty her insides are. So angry right now.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by maum: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by amokeme(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
safarigirl:
it's this same otondo that is always saying Rita and Genny should go and marry.

I'm very sure you're not engaged talk less married, Your current guy (if you have any) is probably only with you cuz you satisfy his manly needs, your posts portray you as one who isn't good for any other thing.

When you finish mocking these women, just pray you find someone who will pity you enough to wife you and then pray God grants you the fruit of the womb cuz these ladies you mock at least have successful careers, what do you have?
she has a NL account... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
safarigirl:
it's this same otondo that is always saying Rita and Genny should go and marry.

I'm very sure you're not engaged talk less married, Your current guy (if you have any) is probably only with you cuz you satisfy his manly needs, your posts portray you as one who isn't good for any other thing.

When you finish mocking these women, just pray you find someone who will pity you enough to wife you and then pray God grants you the fruit of the womb cuz these ladies you mock at least have successful careers, what do you have?
On a second thought, mayb SHE is a man. Very useless

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
tranxo:
Dont mind that 15 year old toddler. Imagine what she just spewed out of her mouth. Shows how dirty her insides are. So angry right now.

Calm down

U can see shes a child ,no mature person would say that knowing the struggles people face when it comes to having children ina relationship.. Its a heartless statement .

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
maum:
More

Lovely pic .. Love happy endings smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by darlenese(f): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

All diz home video babes sleeping with Jim iyke Ramsey Noah for free as if nemesis won't catch up with dem

May God forgive, it really hurts to know that this is coming from a lady!
Be careful what u say with ur mouth so that the wrath of God will not fall on you.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tranxo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Calm down

U can see shes a child ,no mature person would say that knowing the struggles people face when it comes to having children ina relationship.. Its a heartless statement .
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by fireforfire: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
I Don't Care undecided
Abeg sharap. Bad belle
u sound like a wicked person. Ur type will be an evil genius kind of mother inlaw. I pity d dota inlaw u wil hv .
U wil frustrate her if after 1 mnth of not gettin preggy for ya son.
Mtchewwwe

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by phemmy88(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
*yawns*

You're yet to have a kid and you're saying all this trash .......hmmm u better start praying for the fruit of the womb .....even while single. . .cos I pity your future o

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by teebaxy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
sorry dear but what's the purpose of marriage? Even d bible clearly states be fruitful and multiply, if 4 years isn't okay enough to plan then something is wrong
Most of d celebs dey copy are all proud to be mothers, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian and even Bad girl riri is pregnant

Thank God people like you were not in existence during d days of our mother sarah in d bible... she could have comited suicide if she had u around her. what the lord has joind togeda let no man or woman put asunder. just congratulate them and pray for a better union. sikena.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by betty202020(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

then what will u tell us about some prostitutes who spent 10-15 yes in prostitution and still have their first issue after one yr of marriage? are u God that gives children to dictate that its because of sleeping with actors that made it so? where u dia to know that she slept with Jim iyke? God dey watch u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by mekaboy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
kpeteman:
all of u ladies attacking sexyseun.... please, she was only stating the facts... dear Stephanie pray for kids pls, all ur money and fame are notin if u have none

You dont have money

You dont have fame

You dont have kids

Your case worse.

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:

And to think you are a lady, undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tameera(f): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
May God continually keep her home and shield it from the eyes of wolves whose only wish is to see it break up and also bless her with her heart desires!

Happy Anniversary ma'am
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by sukkot: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
now thats how you furnish a house. house looks stately. my taste

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by FitnessNigeria: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Yes, proudly. grin

You?

Chai Ada owerri. Abeg gimme ur number grin grin

Una o town babe's de always de my hrt grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
some men don't married just for the woman to be a baby Making machine. And some people have a plan.

Most Africans just believe as soon the woman married she should start popping out babies. undecided like seriously. undecided

Please correct the bolded... wink

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by 14DUI(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:

not really, not everyone think that way...

Note: rokia2, i have taken my like on your pics back until you discontinue to intimidate us with your Ukwu.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by sonofspada(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Show off undecided.. nice o.. but show off undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tpiadotcom: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
tranxo:
Now that's some maturity. Thumbs up.

maybe you should ask if she's in the same situation.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Photo by tpiadotcom: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Topic

have they ever worn native?

just curious.

Not sure if the husband is nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / 2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos / Runtown Shares First Photo Of His Son, Zamar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.