Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (22734 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed99:
no dey are all d same from ur question buh dey are not same holy spirit of ur OOO....and OK answer Di's simple question according to Acts 2...d disciple spoke in different languages...how many language does rolands speaks?

Hahahaha chai!

The one u know as Roland Who is actually the Christ u are waiting for can speak all languages in the entire universe including that of animals, fishes, trees, birds etc.

If He comes to teach u anything especially in the dream He will speak ur local dialect perdectly to u.

Now if u say they are all one Holy Spirit, how come u claimed He came on the Pentecost Day?

Do you know what Pentecost means? How it is been observed?

What happened during that Pentecostal period was that God empowered the Apostles to carry out their ministries with the same Holy Spirit who also empowered the prophets of old.

I know u will start thinking about the signs that announced His presence, but remember that Moses experienced a greater signs each time he met the Lord. Even Elijah had his own encounter too
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed99:
d cleft I don't need any other book I ave d bible...anyway I pray God help u...

The Bible is a good guide to know God but its an incomplete document with limited informations.

The Bible is a few collections of God's word and works but God is still speaking and doing new things which are not written in the Bible. E.g. When ur pastor said that he was asked by the Lord to do so and so, was it in the Bible?

Remember this ''The letter Killeth but the Spirit giveth life''
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

Beloved, just be careful of what you so confidently affirm. Be careful because what you call light might be darkness. Satan and his demons have sustained capacities to transform into agents of light all in a bid to pollute the Church of Christ. Jesus is the only way. Having made sin and rebellion a public spectacle, He ascended into heaven to rule over the affairs of the universe. This mandate was given to Him alone by God because He alone was found to be worthy (Rev 5:5). He bears the highest name and consequent upon this, wields the authority of God (Phil 2:10). By Him, all things exist...by Him alone. True Christianity is one that is anchored in Christ alone and none other. Christianity means 'Christ-like' not 'Olumba-like.' God alone is supreme and He alone is to be worshipped. God promoted Jesus Christ, His Son, in whom the fullness of God resides, after His obedience was tested and trusted. So, Jesus is charged with the responsibility of bringing men to full repentance. We worship Jesus because God has bestowed upon Him His full authority. He in turn has transferred this mandate to Christians having ascended into heaven, patiently waiting for all to be put underneath his feet. Mr. Olumba Olumba is an imposter. He is one of the many thieves who have entered the Body of Christ through the window while men slept. He may look like the Lamb but he speaks like the Dragon. Only Jesus is Lord, Only Him! Only Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Eternal Life. Eternal life is the knowledge of God and Jesus alone (John 17:3), not the knowledge of angels, the knowledge of the law and prophets or through principalities and agents of darkness like olumba. There is only one God and one Mediator between God and Man. That Mediator is Jesus the Son of God. He alone is King and Priest sworn by God into office with an irrevocable oath. May the power of the Holy Spirit force open the eyes of your understanding and bring you to testify the truth of the salvation that comes through Jesus alone, Amen.

U said what i call light MIGHT BE DARKNESS which clearly shows that u are not sure whether O O OBU is evi or divine.

Now, this is the right time for u to close ur eyes and ears to whatever people have said and are still saying and go to God in prayer for explanations
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

U said what i call light MIGHT BE DARKNESS which clearly shows that u are not sure whether O O OBU is evi or divine.

Now, this is the right time for u to close ur eyes and ears to whatever people have said and are still saying and go to God in prayer for explanations

It amazes me that in the multitude of all I wrote down, you only chose to be critical on my grammar. When KJV quotes God saying "Exodus 20:12 - Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long..." Does 'may' mean God was unsure?
Well, to be fair, you have every right to see 'might' as a depiction of uncertainty, but it does not prove that I'm not sure of what I am saying. Jesus is real. I will only speak of that which I have heard and experienced. Jesus is able to keep that which we have committed unto Him. Not olumba. No one else. Only Jesus. I reiterate again without any fear of contradiction, Mr. Olumba Olumba is a fraud. Jesus is the Authentic Saviour. He will return as Jesus Christ and all eyes will behold his glory. The same way He ascended into heaven is the same way He will come back again (Acts 1:11). But not incarnated as olumba as he has clearly bewitched you into believing.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

It amazes me that in the multitude of all I wrote down, you only chose to be critical on my grammar. When KJV quotes God saying "Exodus 20:12 - Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long..." Does 'may' mean God was unsure?
Well, to be fair, you have every right to see 'might' as a depiction of uncertainty, but it does not prove that I'm not sure of what I am saying. Jesus is real. I will only speak of that which I have heard and experienced. Jesus is able to keep that which we have committed unto Him. Not olumba. No one else. Only Jesus. I reiterate again without any fear of contradiction, Mr. Olumba Olumba is a fraud. Jesus is the Authentic Saviour. He will return as Jesus Christ and all eyes will behold his glory. The same way He ascended into heaven is the same way He will come back again (Acts 1:11). But not incarnated as olumba as he has clearly bewitched you into believing.

And who said Our Lord Jesus Christ was or is fake?

U said O. O. Obu is fraud and i am not surprised because that was how the jews then blasphemed against Christ out of ignorance.

I am sure that if u were around during the time of Our Lord Jedus Christ, and u were brought up in the jewish religion; u would have been the first to slap Christ for claiming to be God.

Whatever u think u know abt O. O. Obu through hearsay is false and baseless.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

And who said Our Lord Jesus Christ was or is fake?

U said O. O. Obu is fraud and i am not surprised because that was how the jews then blasphemed against Christ out of ignorance.

I am sure that if u were around during the time of Our Lord Jedus Christ, and u were brought up in the jewish religion; u would have been the first to slap Christ for claiming to be God.

Whatever u think u know abt O. O. Obu through hearsay is false and baseless.

This is the same line of defence even moslems use and I am little surprised. There often exist a trend in all arguments from people who in purpose, are enemies of the cross, including those whose foundation in christianity is faulty, though they may not be aware of it because that's what they've been baptized into believing right from birth. Christ is coming for a church that is spotless and free from wrinkle and therefore, it is my spiritual responsibility to confront apostasy, potentially harmful heresies, and other mass of doctrines that are inconsistent with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Any Church that speaks of anything other than salvation by faith in Jesus alone should be corrected so they might partake of the Tree of Life. If they speak of any other gospel, they should repent and focus on Jesus alone else they'll be accursed (Gal 1:8 ). But God, notwithstanding, is the one who gives light hence this is my prayer: that the eyes of your understanding be open in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

This is the same line of defence even moslems use and I am little surprised. There often exist a trend in all arguments from people who in purpose, are enemies of the cross, including those whose foundation in christianity is faulty, though they may not be aware of it because that's what they've been baptized into believing right from birth. Christ is coming for a church that is spotless and free from wrinkle and therefore, it is my spiritual responsibility to confront apostasy, potentially harmful heresies, and other mass of doctrines that are inconsistent with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Any Church that speaks of anything other than salvation by faith in Jesus alone should be corrected so they might partake of the Tree of Life. If they speak of any other gospel, they should repent and focus on Jesus alone else they'll be accursed (Gal 1:8 ). But God, notwithstanding, is the one who gives light hence this is my prayer: that the eyes of your understanding be open in Jesus name.

Have u ever heard Olumba Olumba Obu teach/preach before?

How many of ur pastors can stand before Him let alone interpreting the scriptures?

U guys just stay anywhere and concluding on things u knew nothing about.

I will advice u to watch Starcross tv( on strong fta decoder) and see if any of ur pastors can stand Him in wisdom
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Have u ever heard Olumba Olumba Obu teach/preach before?

How many of ur pastors can stand before Him let alone interpreting the scriptures?

U guys just stay anywhere and concluding on things u knew nothing about.

I will advice u to watch Starcross tv( on strong fta decoder) and see if any of ur pastors can stand Him in wisdom

My brother, I know of olumba olumba and what their core doctrines are founded upon. I will not engage you if I knew nothing about it. I grew up in an orthodox church but I love the Body of Christ so much that I can attend any denomination that preaches the gospel as long as their doctrine is rooted in Jesus alone. I will search for oluma olumba's teachings as you suggested but please, search for Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia/Eternity Network International.

Finally, the kingdom of God is not in words but in the demonstration of God's power. Islam for instance preaches peace as well as other morally sound doctrine. Same with Buddhism. If we are to be sincere, within some of their teachings lie various depths of wisdom. But because these religions are void of God's dynamic power, they become instruments of mass destruction in the hand of the enemy. That a religion or sect is packed with words of wisdom does not lend credence to its truthfulness. The power of the resurrected Christ is what makes the difference.

Find relevant links to Apostle Joshua Selman below:
http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?
locale=en
https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

My brother, I know of olumba olumba and what their core doctrines are founded upon. I will not engage you if I knew nothing about it. I grew up in an orthodox church but I love the Body of Christ so much that I can attend any denomination that preaches the gospel as long as their doctrine is rooted in Jesus alone. I will search for oluma olumba's teachings as you suggested but please, search for Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia/Eternity Network International.

Finally, the kingdom of God is not in words but in the demonstration of God's power. Islam for instance preaches peace as well as other morally sound doctrine. Same with Buddhism. If we are to be sincere, within some of their teachings lie various depths of wisdom. But because these religions are void of God's dynamic power, they become instruments of mass destruction in the hand of the enemy. That a religion or sect is packed with words of wisdom does not lend credence to its truthfulness. The power of the resurrected Christ is what makes the difference.

Find relevant links to Apostle Joshua Selman below:
http://search.4shared.securebits.org/q/1/Apostle?
locale=en
https://m.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/

I will want u tell me and other readers what u about O. O. Obu, BCS core doctrines and what foundation it was founded.

It will be an interesting revelations to us all who are interested in knowning the truth
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

I will want u tell me and other readers what u about O. O. Obu, BCS core doctrines and what foundation it was founded.

It will be an interesting revelations to us all who are interested in knowning the truth

In one statement, BCSs believe that olumba olumba is the Holy Spirit and hence has the attributes of the Father and Son. You then try to force jive this satanic ideology with scriptures. Woe unto worshippers of olumba olumba. They have taken the way of Nimrod, a mighty hunter who fought against God. They have fallen into the deceit of satan and trapped within the puzzle of heresy, much more devilish than the doctrines of the nicolaitans. Olumba olumba is only carrying out the madate given to him by his father, satan. Satan tried to usurp the position of God and so, there's little to wonder as to why olumba is no different. He is emulating his father, the prince of deception. What he sees his father do, he does. I won't say more than this. I will not dignify olumba olumba or help promote apostasy by discussing it on this platform. Though you people claim to be christians, satan has successfully built his throne in your midst. You are not Christians. You are Olumbains. It is so bad that you even sing songs glorifying olumba. I heard one song "Olumba, take dominion over me" and I cringed inwards. By God's grace, I believe my work here is done. All I am saying is; leave olumba olumba and serve God well. I recommend the following denominations but the list is no where close to being exhaustive.

1. Redeem Christian Church of God
2. Church of Christ in Nations
3. Eternity Network International (Koinonia)
4. Deeper life
5. Living Faith/Winners
6. Evangelical Church Winning All
7. Dunamis

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:

In one statement, BCSs believe that olumba olumba is the Holy Spirit and hence has the attributes of the Father and Son. You then try to force jive this satanic ideology with scriptures. Woe unto worshippers of olumba olumba. They have taken the way of Nimrod, a mighty hunter who fought against God. They have fallen into the deceit of satan and trapped within the puzzle of heresy, much more devilish than the doctrines of the nicolaitans. Olumba olumba is only carrying out the madate given to him by his father, satan. Satan tried to usurp the position of God and so, there's little to wonder as to why olumba is no different. He is emulating his father, the prince of deception. What he sees his father do, he does. I won't say more than this. I will not dignify olumba olumba or help promote apostasy by discussing it on this platform. Though you people claim to be christians, satan has successfully built his throne in your midst. You are not Christians. You are Olumbains. It is so bad that you even sing songs glorifying olumba. I heard one song "Olumba, take dominion over me" and I cringed inwards. By God's grace, I believe my work here is done. All I am saying is; leave olumba olumba and serve God well. I recommend the following denominations but the list is no where close to being exhaustive.

1. Redeem Christian Church of God
2. Church of Christ in Nations
3. Eternity Network International (Koinonia)
4. Deeper life
5. Living Faith/Winners
6. Evangelical Church Winning All
7. Dunamis

You are right when you said BCS believes Olumba Olumba Obu is the Holy Spirit and the Father. But since you do not agree with us, what have you done to know the truth?

A lazy generation that wants to have everything without making any effort. Jeremiah 33:3 assured us that God will answer us and show us great and mighty things which we do not know whenever we call on Him in prayer.

But instead of heeding to God's word, we are rather listening to what people say. I advice you to go after spiritual wisdom because only by so doing will you know your God.

Except Deeper Life all other denominations you listed are not upholding the true doctrine of Christ.

Here is a link to sermon by LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. It is titled LOVE.

https://bcsukonline./category/everlasting-gospels/
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
You even went as far as saying woe unto the worshippers of God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu? May the Holy Father forgive your blasphemies.

I thought you said you knew O. O. Obu but its clear you know nothing about Him.

Fast and pray for God to show you who the Father is.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

You are right when you said BCS believes Olumba Olumba Obu is the Holy Spirit and the Father. But since you do not agree with us, what have you done to know the truth?

A lazy generation that wants to have everything without making any effort. Jeremiah 33:3 assured us that God will answer us and show us great and mighty things which we do not know whenever we call on Him in prayer.

But instead of heeding to God's word, we are rather listening to what people say. I advice you to go after spiritual wisdom because only by so doing will you know your God.

Except Deeper Life all other denominations you listed are not upholding the true doctrine of Christ.

Here is a link to sermon by LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. It is titled LOVE.

https://bcsukonline./category/everlasting-gospels/

Only the truth can set one free. It was great having this conversation

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
BlackHummer:

Only the truth can set one free. It was great having this conversation
U don run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.