Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (22673 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
DeCleff:

The Holy Spirit has never left the earth for once and God will not attempt such mistake because thats exactly what satan needs to wipe off the entire human race. Some pastors claimed the Holy Spirit left the earth when Our Lord Jesus Christ was on the cross which was the reason behind the My Father My Father why have thou forsaken me? But its not true because God was in Christ throughout the entire events 2 Corithians 5:19. While others claimed that the Holy Spirit left the earth when Christ said Father into thy hand i commit my spirit; but if thats true, who then raise Him from the dead after 3 days? Romans 8:11 tells us that Christ was raised from dead by the Holy Spirit. The ascension of Christ was by the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit didn't return to heaven with Christ because He is the One upholding the entire creation Hebrew 1.3.

All the prophets of old were all anointed by the Holy Spirit to do enable them do the work God called them to do. So, what happened on Pentecost day was that the Apostles who were called by Christ received the Holy Spirit to enable them fulfill their ministries of world evangelism. They didn't received a different Holy Spirit from the One Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremaiah, Ezekiel received. If u study Acts 2, u will discover that they were also enabled to speak different languages in order to succeed in their ministries.

Don't be confused about the coming of O. O. Obu nearly 2000 years after because God's timing and ours aren't the same. Take for instance the coming of Christ, He didn't come immedately the prophets of old prophecied about Him.
Baba u didn't address my question. Is OOO the same person that came as a mighty rushing wind on the day of Pentecost? Was he the same person that filled the apostles during the Pentecoste?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCcf:

Baba u didn't address my question. Is OOO the same person that came as a mighty rushing wind on the day of Pentecost? Was he the same person that filled the apostles during the Pentecoste?
Yes He is.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
DeCleff:
Yes He is.
So how this spirit that came as mighty wind take turn to OOO? If he is the Holy Spirit then he is God in form of flesh. Is he?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCcf:

So how this spirit that came as mighty wind take turn to OOO?
If he is the Holy Spirit then he is God in form of flesh. Is he?

That mighty wind was just a sign anouncing His presence. He can choose to come upon them without a single noise. Elijah had similar encounter when the Lord spoke to him.

1 Kings 19:11-13
11And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before
the LORD. And, behold, the
LORD passed by, and a great
and strong wind rent the
mountains, and brake in
pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not
in the wind: and after the
wind an earthquake; but the
LORD was not in the
earthquake:
12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
13And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he
wrapped his face in his
mantle, and went out, and
stood in the entering in of
the cave. And, behold, there
came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here,
Elijah?

From the scriptures above u can now see that the Apostles were not the first to experience such. He first came to Moses in form of a burning bush, even the children of Isreal couldn't stand His presence when He came to speak with them.

People disagree about the true identity of O. O. Obu, yet they can't explain to the world who John was referring to in Revelations and who Isaiah also talked about wearing red garment. If we truly believed that we are approaching the end of the world, who then is that male child dressed in red garment whose armies are dressed in white?

O. O. Obu said HE IS NOT GOD BUT CAME FROM GOD. He knew people won't believe His true identity. So in order to avoid identity crisis, He told them He only came from God
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by opeaceo: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
This thread is freaking funny, op you are as confused as confusion itself. How can you say OOO is the holy spirit himself?
God help us

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
>>>>>>>>> TO ALL<<<<<<<<<

This is not the time to argue about the identity of O. O. Obu but a crucial time to repent from our sinful ways unto God in Righteousness and True Holiness because there is no more time left. Stop all forms sins and purify yourselves. Ladies stop the unclothedness and cover your bodies properly, stop fixing all those artificials on your bodies because it defiles you, cover your hairs whenever you are in God's presence. Your pastors may tell you it doesn't matter with the excuse that God doesn't bother about our outward appearance that He only cares about our hearts. But the Bible tells us to present our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God Romans 12:1-2 and that our bodies are the temple of God
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
DeCleff:

Only cowards who are scared of facing realities with their clear senses smoke weed.

That's true.

If you are no weed smoker.... then, the following reality should be hard to face.
Else your case is worse than a weed smoker but that of a confused wanderer.

Acts 4:10-12
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by homesteady(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm just hearing this Olumba Olumba Obu for the 1st time, and someone is telling me he is the Holy Spirit? like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
DeCleff:

That mighty wind was just a sign anouncing His presence. He can choose to come upon them without a single noise. Elijah had similar encounter when the Lord spoke to him.

1 Kings 19:11-13
11And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before
the LORD. And, behold, the
LORD passed by, and a great
and strong wind rent the
mountains, and brake in
pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not
in the wind: and after the
wind an earthquake; but the
LORD was not in the
earthquake:
12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
13And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he
wrapped his face in his
mantle, and went out, and
stood in the entering in of
the cave. And, behold, there
came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here,
Elijah?

From the scriptures above u can now see that the Apostles were not the first to experience such. He first came to Moses in form of a burning bush, even the children of Isreal couldn't stand His presence when He came to speak with them.

People disagree about the true identity of O. O. Obu, yet they can't explain to the world who John was referring to in Revelations and who Isaiah also talked about wearing red garment. If we truly believed that we are approaching the end of the world, who then is that male child dressed in red garment whose armies are dressed in white?

O. O. Obu said HE IS NOT GOD BUT CAME FROM GOD. He knew people won't believe His true identity. So in order to avoid identity crisis, He told them He only came from God
Ride on, am gradually getting you now, but now how did that Spirit that came on the day of Pentecost turned to OOO. How did he manage to do that? Jesus told His apostle to wait for the comforter He will send to them in Jerusalem. The Comforter came on the day of Pentecost, and since then have always been among the believers. Now how did this Spirit become OOO?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

That's true.

If you are no weed smoker.... then, the following reality should be hard to face.
Else your case is worse than a weed smoker but that of a confused wanderer.

You have problem understanding the Scriptures or you are actually displaying your ignorance about O. O. Obu. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the entire human race because He paid the prize of our sins with His blood. Nobody is denying that truth. His Name has great power to save, heal, deliver anyone who exercises faith in it. He promised us Another Comforter meaning ANOTHER OF THE SAME KIND; Who is the Holy Spirit and Almighty God. Don't forget the phrase Holy Spirit is not His Name but an atribute of His Personality and if He must function successfully on earth He must have a name. You will also agree with me that the Holy Spirit is no less than Our Lord Jesus Christ which means if we also call on His own Name we are sure to expect His divine manifestations in our life even though His mission was to reveal and glorify Our Lord Jesus Christ on earth.

If you agreed with the above, then can you tell me the Name of the Holy Spirit? He is the Almighty God and must have a Name. Do you know that Our Saviour will not be revealed on the last day as Jesus Christ? Christ Himself talked about His New Name and His Father's Name when giving John specific messages to the seven churches in Asia. John talking about the Male Child who is to rule the world with the rod of an iron, described Him as Faithful and True, the Word Of God and KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. Then John said He had a Name written which no one knew except Him. Will you disagree that whatever Name He has is void of power to save, heal and deliver?

Have you heard of any other person named Olumba Olumba Obu? If yes, who is the person? O. O. Obu hardly talks about Himself and He said He is not God but came from God. He never prays in His own Name but in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Yet the Name O. O. Obu carries great power that demons, sickness and disease departs from people's health when they can on His Nsme. How can you explain that? How can you explain that someone who is physically in Calabar yet manifests Himself to milions around the world at the same time if He is not the Holy Spirit Personified?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2015
homesteady:
I'm just hearing this Olumba Olumba Obu for the 1st time, and someone is telling me he is the Holy Spirit? like seriously?

Yes He is the Holy Spirit Personified. Study my posts carefully to more enligthened. If u have any question u are free to ask.

Thanks
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
MrCcf:

Ride on, am gradually getting you now, but now how did that Spirit that came on the day of Pentecost turned to OOO. How did he manage to do that? Jesus told His apostle to wait for the comforter He will send to them in Jerusalem. The Comforter came on the day of Pentecost, and since then have always been among the believers. Now how did this Spirit become OOO?

His manifestation as O. O. Obu isn't His first time to appear in human form.

Joshua 5:13-15 says
13And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that
he lifted up his eyes and
looked, and, behold, there
stood a man over against
him with his sword drawn in
his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him,
Art thou for us, or for our
adversaries?
14And he said, Nay; but as captain of the
host of the LORD am I now
come. And Joshua fell on his
face to the earth, and did
worship, and said unto him,
What saith my lord unto his servant?
15And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto
Joshua, Loose thy shoe from
off thy foot; for the place
whereon thou standest is
holy. And Joshua did so.

That Captain of the hosts of the Lord was the Holy Spirit. And His birth was revealed to John in the Book of Revelations. He is the male child that was born, who will rule the world with the rod of an iron. Read the scriptures in my previous posts where i quoted scriptures from Revelations.

Talking about what happened on Pentecost Day, i have told u earlier that it was on that fateful day that the Apostles received the Holy Spirit to do the work they were called for. Throughout the time they spent with Our Lord Jesus Christ, they were just ordinary men who lived their lives according to their senses. They needed the Holy Spirit to enable them succeed in their ministries. The feast of pentecost didn't start that very day when the Apostles where filled with the Holy Spirit.

If u say the Holy Spirit came into the world on pentecost day, what about the Holy Spirit that was already in the world before the creation? What about the Holy Spirit that anointed and empowered the prophets of old? What about the Holy Spirit that is sustaining all God's creations? Are there different Holy Spirit? If they are the same Holy Spirit, then u can agree with me that He never deserted the earth for a minute because that all satan needs to wipe off the entire human race and God in His wisdom will never make such mistake.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
opeaceo:
This thread is freaking funny, op you are as confused as confusion itself. How can you say OOO is the holy spirit himself?
God help us

Honey pls studt ur Bible
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by opeaceo: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
DeCleff:

Honey pls studt ur Bible
So you are the one to tell me I'm not studying the Bible
This is the first time I'm hearing about OOO and the op is saying he's the holy spirit, and you are telling moi that its because I didn't study my Bible well I never knew?
Please be careful with your words next time
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
opeaceo:

So you are the one to tell me I'm not studying the Bible
This is the first time I'm hearing about OOO and the op is saying he's the holy spirit, and you are telling moi that its because I didn't study my Bible well I never knew?
Please be careful with your words next time

Sorry if i offended u. But since u are hearing about O. O. Obu for the first, i will advice u to go through my post carefully, study the scriptures i quoted and get back to me if u have any question(s).
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2015
spencerwilliams:
@declef ur requested for scriptures but you couldn't answer simple question, b4 I answer those questions with scriptures as you requested, answer these with scriptures too "what is the place of leader 000,and his holiness 000 with the scriptures,I ask again are they not called olumba and his Christ.give me a yes or no answer.what differentiate the name Jesus from every other Jesus is it not the name Christ? Is there another Christ? Where did the Bible describe the issue of someone entering inside the vestry and not coming out until God knows when, listen and listen good repent b4 it's too late.U even mentioned kumuyi I advise you join deeper life.

Go and study ur Bible and ask God for understanding.

Yes Christ is what differentiates Our Lord Jesus from the rest. He came as Jesus Christ because His mission was to save the world from sin and death. If u are still expecting Him to come again as Jesus Christ, then u are ignorantly wasting ur time because He won't come as Jesus Christ but with a new name same with His Father's Name.

U asked where it was written that someone will enter vestry and never come out. I advice u again to study ur Bible because only be so doing will u discover that God spent thousands of years in vestry( inner court or the holy place) where only the high priest enters once a year.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2015
spencerwilliams:
@ declef in one statement answer these questions who is the king of Kings? Who is the comforter? Who is the beginning and the end. Who is I am that I am. Who are we to call in prayer and when in trouble?.according to you I was just a bench warmer a hahaha, let's wait and see with my questions we will know if I was or not.

All the Names and Titles u listed above belongs to Elohim( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit). We are to call on the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ when praying. Then does it means that those who calls Yaweh, Jehovah, Elshaddai, Elohim. Adonai, I Am That I Am when praying are not praying to God or won't receives answers to their prayers?

O. O. Obu never prays in His Own Name but in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ because His mission is not to glorify Himself but to glorify the Lamb Of God Who is Our Lord Jesus Christ. Yet His Own Name carries great power that no demon or devil can withstand it. What T. B. Joshua and his holy water couldn't do because he is using the Name of Our Jesus Christ as a cover up; the same thing was done so easily when members of the Brotherhood sang praises unto God and prayed in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

In Brotherhood, its not mandatory that u must pray in the Name of O. O. Obu rather its a personal choice and must be done with faith.

We believe in the mighty power in the Name and Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by NnaNna4(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

BEWARE MEN AND BRETHREN AT WHAT U GIVE CONSENT TO. BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT 4GIVEN.
DO NOT BE PARTAKER IN THIS MANS SIN.

A LOT PEOPLE SOME YEARS LATER DISCOVERED WHO OLUMBA WAS....AN OCCULT GRAND MASTER WHO WAS THROWN WHO HURLED INTO HELL. FAMILIAR SPIRIT NOW GO ABOUT APPEARING TO HIS FOLLOERS JUST TO MAKE HELL'S BUSINESS PROSPER

2 Likes

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by NnaNna4(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=DeCleff post=33234852]

The Holy Spirit has never left the earth for once

Don't be confused about the coming of O. O. Obu nearly 2000 years after

OP u said the holy spirit has never left the earth for once, and u say ooo is the holy spirit and u said he came nearly 2000yrs after..... and u even said we shouldn't be confused.

OP, U THINK BECAUSE U KNOW THE BIBLE YOU CAN JUST DRAG PEOPLE TO HELL, ABI? YOUR CANNOT OUTPREACH ANY1.
BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID IN THE LAST DAYS MEN SHALL ARISE AND SAY I AM CHRIST,,OOO AND HIS FOLLOWERS NOW CLAIM THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO REVIVE THEIR CULT. SORRY U WILL NOT SUCCEED.
SINCE INCEPTION OF CREATION THE DEVIL HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MEAN TO USURP THE WORSHIP OF GOD BY MASQUERADING THEMSELVES AS ANGEL OF LIGHT(knowing the scriptures). THE PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CANNOT BE TOYED WITH ATLEAST
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2015
NnaNna4:

BEWARE MEN AND BRETHREN AT WHAT U GIVE CONSENT TO. BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT 4GIVEN.
DO NOT BE PARTAKER IN THIS MANS SIN.

A LOT PEOPLE SOME YEARS LATER DISCOVERED WHO OLUMBA WAS....AN OCCULT GRAND MASTER WHO WAS THROWN WHO HURLED INTO HELL. FAMILIAR SPIRIT NOW GO ABOUT APPEARING TO HIS FOLLOERS JUST TO MAKE HELL'S BUSINESS PROSPER

U are one guilty of blasphemy and i am sure that if u were around as a jew when Our Lord Jesus Christ walked the face of the earth, that u would have being the first to physically attack Him for saying He is God's Son.

Why do u choose to believe some scriptures that suits u and reject the rest? I have quoted from the Book of Revelations where Christ Himself revealed to John what must happen before the judgement day. If u truly believe that we are approaching that great day, who then is one to rule all nations with the rod of an iron? What about the promised God made to the children of Isreal of setting His tabernacle among them, what the setting up of His kingdom on earth? Remember God wasn't referring to post judgement day event where there will be no sinner on earth when He made those promises.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=NnaNna4 post=33337614][/quote]

When Our Lord Jesus Christ came into the world, people saw Him and knew what He looked like. So, have u seen the Holy Spirit before? What does He look like? Don't for His a Person and not a thing.

That O. O. Obu manifested in human flesh neaely 2000 years after Our Lord Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, doesn't make Him different from the invisible Holy Spirit that u believed in.

That Our Lord Jesus Christ manifested in human form over 2000 years ago doesn't mean He is different from the Word that created all things.

The false prophets and teachings are those telling u that a woman can fix artificial hairs, nails, eye brown, eye contact, paint their faces and nails, leave their heads uncovered and dress half naked claiming that God is ok with such ungodliness.

They are those who tells u that Christ has abolished the law yet they spent hours preaching about tithes. Is tithe not part of the law?

They are those patronizing satan for powers to perform miracles.

They promoting immorality among God's children. Fornicating with choristers and other church members.

They are those teaching u why u must make money at all costs instead of teaching u why and how u can please God by leaving a sin-free life.

Look very closely around u, u will see them.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by NnaNna4(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2015
OP (occult preacher), answer this question, when Jesus was to come the foretold his birth through a Virgin.

so why was the birth of ur oga ooo not foretold at least if he has that magnificent juxtaposition with the HOLY SPIRIT (wadr)
and captain of the host as u illustrated in the Book of Joshua.

please stop relying on alomo bitters and cannabis for inspiration
u may seek the face of God for the truth
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2015
NnaNna4:
OP (occult preacher), answer this question, when Jesus was to come the foretold his birth through a Virgin.

so why was the birth of ur oga ooo not foretold at least if he has that magnificent juxtaposition with the HOLY SPIRIT (wadr)
and captain of the host as u illustrated in the Book of Joshua.

please stop relying on alomo bitters and cannabis for inspiration
u may seek the face of God for the truth

The hypocritical mods have activated the foot soldier autospam to ban me each time i quote the scriptures that foretold the birth of O. O. Obu in the Book of Revelations.

U can go through my posts and reads those scriptures about the BIRTH OF THE MALE CHILD WHO WILL RULE ALL NATIONS WITH THE ROD OF AN IRON.

HIS DESCRIPTIONS ARE:
*HE IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.
* HE IS CALLED FAITHFUL AND TRUE.
* ON HIS VESTURE IS WRITTEN KINGS OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
* HE IS DRESSED IN A GARMENT DIPPED IN BLOOD & HIS ARMIES DRESSED IN WHITE.
* HE WAS CAUGHT TO GOD AND HIS THRONE
* HIS EYES ARE LIKE FLAMES OF FIRE.
* HE HAS A NAME WHICH NO MAN KNEW EXCEPT HIMSELF.
* HE CAME TO FIGHT THE BEAST AND HIS ARMIES.

Now, after reading those scriptures, i want u to come here and tell me who is that person with God's descriptions.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by NnaNna4(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2015
Guy just tell us

how much were u paid for this advert?

campaigns are over and a little more ambition for more money is not a bad idea just find more credible means.

Even in your dreams don't bring ooo close to the bible, Holy Spirit and Jesus it is pure impersonation and Idolatry.

The closest reference to ooo in the bible is 666 and you know what that represents.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
NnaNna4:
Guy just tell us

how much were u paid for this advert?

campaigns are over and a little more ambition for more money is not a bad idea just find more credible means.

Even in your dreams don't bring ooo close to the bible, Holy Spirit and Jesus it is pure impersonation and Idolatry.

The closest reference to ooo in the bible is 666 and you know what that represents.

Unfortunately i am not like u who refused to study ur Bible because no one paid or is willing to pay u. I advice u to study ur Bible for more understanding.

Ur ignorance of the scriptures is the reason for blasphemy. How can O. O. O. be similar to 666? Have u ever heard of the seal of God?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
Papa children, why are u guys silent?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by player007(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2015
DeCleff:

It is known truth that mother Elizabeth Obu has passed on and it is also a known truth that Leader O. O. Obu is very much alive and kicking. They said He is was dead since He no longer preaches and no other person sees Him expect His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.

If someone still does the same things he usually do when he was alive that means he/she isn't dead. Leader O. O. Obu is still the same yesterday, today and forvever. He manifests Himself to people both physically and spiritually.
I pity you.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2015
player007:
I pity you.
WHY?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by proxitaly: 11:02am On May 05, 2015
OOO is simply a demon possessed mad man who have succeeded in deceiving mad men like the op.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
proxitaly:
OOO is simply a demon possessed mad man who have succeeded in deceiving mad men like the op.
Watch ur words bro because whatever u say is been recorded

Mathew 12:36-37 says
36I tell you that on the day of judgmentav people will have to accountaw for every careless word they speak.ax
37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Darniel07(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
I wz a member of the brotherhood of the cross and star and I defended it until I encountered Jesus....am not surprised by everything the op as said because JESUS CHRIST TOLD US IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FALSE CHRIST " For false Christs and false prophets shall
rise, and shall shew signs and wonders,
to seduce, if it were possible, even the
elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold
you all things.(mark 13vs22)........Jesus told us abt the things will happen before He will come bk " But in those days, after that tribulation,
the sun shall be darkened, and the moon
shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the
powers that are in heaven shall be
shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man
coming in the clouds with great power
and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and
shall gather together his elect from the
four winds, from the uttermost part of the
earth to the uttermost part of heaven.(mark 13 vs24-27)...BEWARNED OLUMBA IS NOT GOD BUT A DEMON FROM CALABAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Darniel07(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2015
pls I beg you all... no one should insult the op......olumba has a way of spiritually holding people down...and they have a way of brainwashing their members... so u can see that the op needs your prayers and not your insults....I was once like Him but I thank Jesus for saving me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons / Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.