Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (22676 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by paxonel(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

As long as planet is concern anyone who came is expected to grow in age and size. Adam lived 930 years b4 he passed on. Our Lord Jesus Christ was born as a child, He grew up to the age of 30 b4 He started His ministry which ended 3 and half years later.

Now Leader O. O. Obu has done His own part and handed over to His Son even though He still manifest Himself both physical n spiritual. His Son has taken over rulership and will rule forever
Op, do you believe that Jesus Christ who came to die for the sins of mankind 2000 years ago is the only way to God

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by soye3(f): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
well i guess now u have quoted scriptures, u have invited some persons formally. let me ask u ds plz. u can only gv apple to ur child ' if u have it' ryt?

luke4:5-7 when satan tempted Jesus Christ with the things of d world what did he say? All these things i will gv to u if u do an act of worship to me? why was Jesus given d world?

1john 5:19 states dt ' whole world' is lying in d power of d wicked one. i wonder wen dt power was taken off.
Revelation 16:14,16 said people from all over the earth gathered to wage war with God. that surely doesnt sound to me as what Jesus Christ would do.
but then my dear, common sense should tell us all here that, the goings on of human suffering, and all d other bad things around are all signs dt Jesus has not taken up rulership YET eventhough he has been given d power to do so. this is for a reason, that you and I should change from our bad ways and come to an accurate knowledge of the truth as found in God's word.

DeCleff:

Its even clearer that u don't know the scriptures or lack understanding of the scriptures. U quoted John 14:30 but failed to realize that Our Lord Jesus Christ made that statement before His death. Satan was actually the ruler of the world but everything changed when Christ disarmed him through His sacrificial death for mankind Colossians 2:15 and when He was raised from the dead, He declared in Mathew 28:18 that He has be given all power in heaven and on eaeth. And in Philippians 2:9-11 the Bible says at the mention of His Name every knee should bow, of things in heaven, on earth and under the earth and every tongue including satan should proclaim the Lordship/Kingship of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

So, u can now see that satan is no more in charge because Christ took everything from him including the keys of hell and death.

As for ur claim that O. O. Obu is misleading people, its laughable because u haven't even listened or read His sermons. If other Bishops, Pastors and Apostles are preaching the true gospel of Righteousness, True Holiness, Purity, Love, Faith and Patience like O. O. Obu, the world would have been a better place. But these set of so called men of God are the ones leading people astray with vain teachings of prosperity because all they wanted was money. They allow all manners of ungodliness in their midst. Women wear tight pants, short/mini skirts, paint their faces, fix artificial hairs and nail with uncovered head in the house of God and u saw nothing wrong with these things.

They claimed that Christ abolished the law without telling their members the truth on what law was abolished. The only abolished laws are that of remission of sin where man was required to sacrifice animals in order for his/her sins to be forgiven and the law of circumcision. The rest of the laws are still intacr. Infact, was tithe not part of the law? If the laws were ablished; why are they still collecting tithe?

In order to avoid arguement Leader O. O. Obu has in several occasion said He is not God but sent by God. All His teachings are centered on Christ's love for mankind.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2015
paxonel:

Op, do you believe that Jesus Christ who came to die for the sins of mankind 2000 years ago is the only way to God

Yes Our Lord Jesus Christ Is the way to life and God. Thats the teaching of O. O. Obu
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
soye3:
well i guess now u have quoted scriptures, u have invited some persons formally. let me ask u ds plz. u can only gv apple to ur child ' if u have it' ryt?

luke4:5-7 when satan tempted Jesus Christ with the things of d world what did he say? All these things i will gv to u if u do an act of worship to me? why was Jesus given d world?

1john 5:19 states dt ' whole world' is lying in d power of d wicked one. i wonder wen dt power was taken off.
Revelation 16:14,16 said people from all over the earth gathered to wage war with God. that surely doesnt sound to me as what Jesus Christ would do.
but then my dear, common sense should tell us all here that, the goings on of human suffering, and all d other bad things around are all signs dt Jesus has not taken up rulership YET eventhough he has been given d power to do so. this is for a reason, that you and I should change from our bad ways and come to an accurate knowledge of the truth as found in God's word.

Like i said earlier, i still insist that the satan lost his powers to Christ. In the case of satan promising to give Our Lord Jesus Christ the things of the world; he made that promised because he WAS in charge of the world which was the reason Christ was manifested to put an end to his rulership 1 John 3:8. U would agree with me that God sent Jesus into the world for the salvation of the entire world John 3:16-17. If that is true; how can He save us all from satan if He didn't rendered him powerless? If Jesus did not destroyed the ability of satan to rule over man then He failed. But we all knew He destroyed him by taking away the power he once had, Hebrews 2:14-15.

As for the war against God, it was already won even before it started by O. O. Obu who is ruling the world with the Rod Of An Iron. His word is sword Revelations 19:11-21.

God has done everything needed for man's salvation from sin and satan and made us kings to reign on earth Revelations 5:10. But man has refused to repent. Man prefer to give in to the same tricks satan tried to use on Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
DUNKA:
Is Roland Obu married?

YES
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Gombs(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
soye3:

Don't mind him. It's well

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Gombs:

Don't mind him. It's well

And what do u mean by that? U agreed that satan is powerful and rules over ur life? Good for u. As for me he has no power and cant rule over me. Is it God's fault that some people are ordering satan like a servant, kicking his dirty ass like a football because they believed and accepted that Christ has set them free and defeat satan on their behalf. While others are complaining and suffering due to the 419 satan is playing on them because they refused repent and forsake the sinful/evil ways or refused to accept the victory of Christ for them over satan.

Its ur choice to either order satan around like ur houseboy or to let satan reign over u with his harsh koboko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Propti1: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

So vegetarians are bloody? Ignorance they say is more deadly than ebola. When God created man, did He instructed man to feed on animals or herbs? Genesis 1:29-30 God made herbs to be meat/food for both man and animals. So u can as well call God a bloody vegetarian.

ARE u VEGetariaN?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Propti1:

ARE u VEGetariaN?

Yes i am
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
My Father smiley

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by paxonel(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes Our Lord Jesus Christ Is the way to life and God. Thats the teaching of O. O. Obu
in that case, your O O Obu and all of you are already justified into eternal life.
like every other christians you are saved
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by paxonel(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

And what do u mean by that? U agreed that satan is powerful and rules over ur life? Good for u. As for me he has no power and cant rule over me. Is it God's fault that some people are ordering satan like a servant, kicking his dirty ass like a football because they believed and accepted that Christ has set them free and defeat satan on their behalf. While others are complaining and suffering due to the 419 satan is playing on them because they refused repent and forsake the sinful/evil ways or refused to accept the victory of Christ for them over satan.

Its ur choice to either order satan around like ur houseboy or to let satan reign over u with his harsh koboko
you are really saying the truth here,
only that O O Obu is a fellow human being too.
You can be more knowledgeable than him and live a better life if you want to
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
paxonel:

in that case, your O O Obu and all of you are already justified into eternal life.
like every other christians you are saved

Thats O. O. Obu teachings
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by paxonel(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Thats O. O. Obu teachings
i never know this before,
i thought he is one guy that is self acclaimed, a lot of people think he is
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
paxonel:

i never know this before,
i thought he is one guy that is self acclaimed, a lot of people think he is

He never said He is God or an Angel of God but came from God. He preaches nothing else but Our Lord Jesus Christ and the redeemption He brought to mankind.

But the question then is Who is He? There is enomious power in His Name that no devil can withstand. Sickness, disease and other life bows to His Name. Yet whenever He prays, He does so in The Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

One thing i learnt from Him is that its not proper for us to just say in Jesus Name or in the Name of Jesus Christ because He is Our Lord and Saviour. Therefore, we must accord Him the respect and hournor He deserves by saying in the Name or Mighty Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ when praying.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Like i said earlier, i still insist that the satan lost his powers to Christ. In the case of satan promising to give Our Lord Jesus Christ the things of the world; he made that promised because he WAS in charge of the world which was the reason Christ was manifested to put an end to his rulership 1 John 3:8. U would agree with me that God sent Jesus into the world for the salvation of the entire world John 3:16-17. If that is true; how can He save us all from satan if He didn't rendered him powerless? If Jesus did not destroyed the ability of satan to rule over man then He failed. But we all knew He destroyed him by taking away the power he once had, Hebrews 2:14-15.

As for the war against God, it was already won even before it started by O. O. Obu who is ruling the world with the Rod Of An Iron. His word is sword Revelations 19:11-21.

God has done everything needed for man's salvation from sin and satan and made us kings to reign on earth Revelations 5:10. But man has refused to repent. Man prefer to give in to the same tricks satan tried to use on Christ.

@boldened Op kindly tell us who's Isaiah referring in this prophecy:
Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

@boldened Op kindly tell us who's Isaiah referring in this prophecy:
Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Our Lord Jesus Christ of course! But did He lived and ruled as Isaiah said He will? The answer is NO! So, when will He come and rule on earth? Read Isaiah 63:1- 19 and see Him coming to fulfill Daniel 2:44. I want u to compare those scriptures with Revelarions 12:1-5, 19:11-21
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Our Lord Jesus Christ of course! But did He lived and ruled as Isaiah said He will? The answer is NO! So, when will He come and rule on earth? Read Isaiah 63:1- 19 and see Him coming to fulfill Daniel 2:44. I want u to compare those scriptures with Revelarions 12:1-5, 19:11-21
Calm down pal, I asked a simple question. You gave the answer then you contradict yourself again. Just calm down, I'll address the issues raised one by one.
Now answer this one,
If Jesus Christ was the child Isaiah spoke of in that prophecy why did you state that:

As for the war against God, it was already won even before it
started by O. O. Obu who is ruling the world with the Rod Of An
Iron. His word is sword Revelations 19:11-21.??
What do you mean by O3 is ruling the world the world with an iron?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Calm down pal, I asked a simple question. You gave the answer then you contradict yourself again. Just calm down, I'll address the issues raised one by one.
Now answer this one,
If Jesus Christ was the child Isaiah spoke of in that prophecy why did you state that:

What do you mean by O3 is ruling the world the world with an iron?

Those prophecies describes the greatness of Christ and His Kingdom.

The Rod of an Iron is the Word of God
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Propti1: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes i am

Why are u so? How long have u been so? Any remarkable gain or benefits?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Propti1:

Why are u so? How long have u been so? Any remarkable gain or benefits?

Just started it oh though its not an easy journey. But i've seen even a medical doctor who is a vegetarian for over 30 years and he told me that been a vegetarian is beneficial to our health and spirit.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by spencerwilliams(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
@decleff I have read through almost all ur post from the beginning of this thread and i want to say REPENT b4 u join 0. 0. 0 in hell.Let me tell u I was a member b4,but I saw d light while I was younger. All ur point made me to laugh because I saw dat non could really pin u down with questions maybe becos they haven't been there but I want as many that would be reading this post to continue. I've always asked this question ever since I came to understand the scriptures "I want 2 see best Bible scholar from this so called church let's see what they can say I am happy u are ready to use the Bible " Let's start from here,explain 1timothy 2vs5 it says "for there is one God and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Jesus Christ. U said revelation talked about him.let me ask about who? Remember you refer to the both of them as Olumba and his Christ.Who is Christ? remember a singer called Goody one used that name I just mentioned above to refer to both of them in one of his song,and also he is called the promised comforter.Who is the Holy Spirit Justify that from the Bible,for now let me pause questions are still coming.In my next post I will clear you on revelation 12.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
DeCleff:

Those prophecies describes the greatness of Christ and His Kingdom.

The Rod of an Iron is the Word of God

And according to your interpretation of Revelation 19:11-21 O3 is ruling with The Iron Rod uh?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2015
spencerwilliams:
@decleff I have read through almost all ur post from the beginning of this thread and i want to say REPENT b4 u join 0. 0. 0 in hell.Let me tell u I was a member b4,but I saw d light while I was younger. All ur point made me to laugh because I saw dat non could really pin u down with questions maybe becos they haven't been there but I want as many that would be reading this post to continue. I've always asked this question ever since I came to understand the scriptures "I want 2 see best Bible scholar from this so called church let's see what they can say I am happy u are ready to use the Bible " Let's start from here,explain 1timothy 2vs5 it says "for there is one God and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Jesus Christ. U said revelation talked about him.let me ask about who? Remember you refer to the both of them as Olumba and his Christ.Who is Christ? remember a singer called Goody one used that name I just mentioned above to refer to both of them in one of his song,and also he is called the promised comforter.Who is the Holy Spirit Justify that from the Bible,for now let me pause questions are still coming.In my next post I will clear you on revelation 12.

I see ur inability to understand the scriptures is the reason for ignorantic display. Did O. O. Obu in any way refuted the TRUTH about Our Lord Jesus Christ been the ONLY WAY to God or MEDIATOR or An ADVOCATE between God and man? U were a member of BCS; what were u taught by O. O. Obu? Apart from Pastor W. F. Kumuyi, which other pastors can u mention that preaches righteousness, true holiness, purity, love, faith and patience like O. O. Obu? Its clear that u were one of the bench warmers who knew nothing about His teachings or scriptures. Because if u are still looking for someone to explain plain english used in 1 Tim. 2:5 then its a waste of time trying to explain the Book of Revelations to u. U asked who is Christ? Christ is the Anointed One, Saviour, Redeemer and God.

Before i will proceed to talk about O. O. Obu; i want u to answer these questions because thats how i will be sure that u are ready to learn.

1) What kind of relationship has God desired to have with man since He created man? With scriptures.

2) What was the problem that made that relationship impossible? With scriptures.

3) Why was the law given? With scriptures.

4) Why did God send His Son into world? Did He fulfilled His mission? With scriptures.

5) What is the meaning of the phrase '' IT IS FINISH''? With scriptures

6) Did God ever promised to dwell among men? With scriptures.

If u provide me with answers then we can proceed.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

And according to your interpretation of Revelation 19:11-21 O3 is ruling with The Iron Rod uh?

Yes
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Armlot(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
DeCleff:

Why do u people referred to O.O.O has the king of kings and lord of lords, master of the universe when all dis attributes belongs to Jesus and God?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes according to the Bible. Do u truly read, understood and believed the Bible? If yes; do u agree that were are approaching the judgement day? If yes, then tell me who is the male child who will rule over all nations with the rod of an iron as revealed in Revelations 12:1-5 and Revelations 19:11-21?

Waiting for ur reply
Devil is really the Master of deceit. Keep misrepresenting the Bible. You are lucky that Christianity is not like the other terrorist organisation, if not. #GBOAAAA

2 Likes

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
The moslems are claiming Mohammed is the comforter promised, who will dwell among men. The BCS are claiming it is OOO, while the mainstream Christians are saying it is the Holy Spirit. Declef, my question is, Jesus promised to send a person who will dwell with men forever (John 14: 15), but since Jesus didn't promised to send more than one comforter and helper, is OOO that promised Holy Spirit?
If No, what is the distinction between the two, and who is greater and what are their different ministries?
Thanks
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
DeCleff:

Yes

Ok.
Who is the man on the horse as illustrated in Rev. 19:11-21?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by gmaribel(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
DeCleff:

As long as planet is concern anyone who came is expected to grow in age and size. Adam lived 930 years b4 he passed on. Our Lord Jesus Christ was born as a child, He grew up to the age of 30 b4 He started His ministry which ended 3 and half years later.

Now Leader O. O. Obu has done His own part and handed over to His Son even though He still manifest Himself both physical n spiritual. His Son has taken over rulership and will rule forever

Jesus died and was raised up to heaven, how did ooo handover to his son.

Did he disappear or what?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2015
------------ Why Ban Me?-----------

Its quite unfortunate that i was banned yesterday for responding to some questions. I was accused of spaming the thread.

Anyway, no problem i will continue to respond to issues raised here and if the hypocriic mods and their foot soldier aka autoban likes they should not only ban me but delete my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons / Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.