Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos (32221 Views)

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Truck Bursts Into Flames While On Motion In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by gogodaye(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerians simply do not fail in amazing one with heir naivety.......You have an accident....without waiting for an in depth investigation to be undertaken to determine its causes......Naive and bland comments rend the thread.......
It may not be improbable that someone standing on one of the couplings might have inadvertently done something which led to the uncoupling of the coaches....giving the way and manner some folks could be seen strewning themselves all over every available space on the train from the coach head to the various coaches every available space including its rooftops.....whilst throwing their safety and security to the winds.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by hamaworld(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hope mercy Johnson & her daughter are not in that train again

Lagos traffic. grin grin
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by tempest69: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ till ****.
Were are those TANophobians!!!!!!!!!!
Tranfire agenda 4 real!!!!! Lubbish
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by popcykaylah(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
and u think japan has surpassed u s..... U re a chronic liar
dude he's right ...in terms of technology...even us depend on Japanese experts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
19naia:
The amount of train accidents and derailments in the USA is outrageous.. Every year there are more than just one...
The US is has extensive and well regulated and managed rail network and trains.... Yet, they have this outrageous danger level.

Let this be a foreboding that nigeria's struggle to install basic rail service with substandard trains and wreckless loading of the trains with passengers, will see more tragedy to look forward to ~unless great care and responsibility is taken for this dangerous business of manageing powerful machines that run with the power of a herd of elephants... shocked

you are right,,you have a point...buuuuuuut....we shouldnt be messing around with old standard-rules-trains....we should get the newest with the best security options..dont forget we just started "realy modernising....

AHHHHHHHHH....JONATHAN,DISAPPOINTED ME TOO MUCH,I ONCE LIKED,HIM TOO MUCH,NOW I HAAAATE HIM..I THOUGHT HE WAS WISE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by quinty(f): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
BEWARE OF REFURBISH TRAINS... undecided

RIP to d victims cry
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
They even blaim one off accident on Jonathan..... Well, una don enta power, na here we de.

RIP victims
Nairalanders see statement oo!

Smh undecided
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
10 bilion dollars for jonathans pocket-money...and we the people get shiiity trains...

ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS...!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

no wonder the igbos want biafra....

WE ARE ALL FVCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by LastProphet: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Lol..... this is where we end our convo

Are u not aware that followers of GEJ are mostly illiterate or dumb or both? Imagine someone that dosent know about Japanese trains? GEJ's train takes 9 hours Enugu to PH, 42 hrs Lagos to Kano, only illiterates see that as an achievement in 2015!

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by DECOtech(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
May their souls rest in peace

Train or trucks?

GEJ's "quick" and "low quality" transformation.

this is what a train looks like

Even while the train should look like that and you don't use it safely, people would still die.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by obi4kenn(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
this country u got this pics from and nigeria who old pass? All fingers are not and can never be equal so deal with it..
Bros maybe u'll go back to using Nokia 3310 until u r matured enough to use iphone 6
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
this country u got this pics from and nigeria who old pass? All fingers are not and can never be equal so deal with it..

can you please,abeg you,explain what you wrote,to me,,,i dont understand....

what youuuuu dont understand issss,,,,,nigeria gave too much money out,to be caring about minimum-standard...medicre,,,(am not sure if its writing medicre,,,(=in 2015,nothing)
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by jascon1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
my friend quiet... That guy was making sense. In this jet age he suda bot better quality trains. We have the money.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by julybaba(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sad
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmm so pathetic...if this has happened during the period of campaign they would have accused APC of carrying out a sabotage.This is a typical example of you(GEJ) can't perform more than your capacity...RIP
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by falseman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yoruba people should stop sitting on top of train. It has a capacity but those poor pigs will hang everywhere they find space
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
They even blaim one off accident on Jonathan..... Well, una don enta power, na here we de.

RIP victims
I once respected you, as an hyung.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by M4gunners: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
May their souls rest in peace

Train or trucks?

GEJ's "quick" and "low quality" transformation.

this is what a train looks like

It happens everywhere if you don't know. This fast Train you posted the picture here, if it were to be him that has this accident, we should be counting of 50or more dead by now. In Spain, Russia,Switzerland, Germany i can tell you i have seen it in news were it happened.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by supereagle(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Continuity of GEJ's Agenda . Heaven and Earth have rejected the man because is unable to put the country in the right part.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Allosaurus: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
RIP to the dead.,,.Where are those i.diot taniods shouting Gej till 2019??is this the transformation u'all were yaping about
Your brain must have a leakage. You gave him only 4 years and u want him to solve all ur family problem. Olodo ni e
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by fineguy11(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Allosaurus:

Your brain must have a leakage. You gave him only 4 years and u want him to solve all ur family problem. Olodo ni e
look at u pathetic taniod looser...u shld bow ur head in shame after all ur rants on nairaland.....i.diot...
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Allosaurus: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
look at u pathetic taniod looser...u shld bow ur head in shame after all ur rants on nairaland.....i.diot...
Your dad is the i.diot. And ur epileptic mom is "pathetic".
Finally, dimwitted bastard, it's spelt "loser", not looser. Except if u mean to loose the rusty knots holding ur rotten brain to ur skull
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Janedoe26(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

It took Japan no more than 10 years to go from Nigerian development to surpass American developments and technology.

Stop with the excuses.
Bless you my dear. Like I always say, it gives us the advantage in that we wouldn't have to waste time making their mistakes.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Atk1nson(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
in rail way tech, yes
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Pque(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
too bad. Soul RIP.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by fineguy11(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Allosaurus:

my dad is the i.diot. And my epileptic mom is "pathetic".
Finally, i am a dimwitted bastard, it's spelt "loser", not looser. i''ll loose the rusty knots holding my rotten brain to my skull
i edited your post for u,,dont thank me,,what are friends for!!!
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
How wud u say Japan hasnt surpassed Nigeria.... chai..
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Charly68: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
I pity my nation,this scrap is what Goodluck Jonathan brought to us as transformation.majority are rejoicing at this outdated rail system.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Allosaurus: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
i edited your post for u,,dont thank me,,what are friends for!!!
It only exposes u as a coward and dumbass. My original post still remains. Moreover, I can do better than that. Imbe
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
All I see is the picture of a stationary train! Where is the division? These janja people won't stop at anything to tarnish the name of GEJ even though they have successfully rigged themselves into power. Mtchewwww
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by coldFLARES1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chei, people no know say na these Jonathan Legacy Patch-Patch Trains wen dem carry for kponkpon from Makurdi go commission for Kaduna, before dem dey perch anyhow? God grant their souls eternal repose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / Bridge Collapses In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.