Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! (788 Views)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by kay1one2(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jesus Christ lived one of the most ethical lives in the planet hence fulfilling the law! But He went a step further and allowed His all powerful self to be crucified on a cross so that by faith in His death and resurrection, all mankind can have a hope of a new recreated life and spirit! Accept His grace and gift today!

One arabian riffraff on the other hand spent his lousy lifetime fighting wars, rampaging through cities stealing the valuables of their inhabitants, marrying off more women than his overactive penis could need, raping vulnerable women (maybe even men on closer observation) and engaging in pedophilia! Avoid the reta.rd mohammed!
Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
If not for Sarah who pushed Abraham to sleep with Hagai things wouldn't have been like this

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
@yungwizzzy; so what you are saying is that sarah is blame worthy if not both sarah and abraham?

here is my take as a father; if a woman is good enough that my wife can see good in her to be mother of my child, if i became a father through her, no one can rip away the bond or indeed try to destroy the love that exist between me his father and he my son. whether the child is from a slave woman or an unattractive wife, the equation remain the same as it will remain with if mother was the most beautiful and wealthiest woman.

look at prince charles and camella.

in all my years, i have never seen a relation distorted as the relationship between father abraham and son ishmael by those who didn't live it, but wished to project a certain image for a specific goal, forgetting that in their water tight argument, the sprout leaks a lot of water into the house; God of the bible took interest in son of His Personal and Intimate Friend that He named him ishmael. has the bible God ever honored anyone before or after honorably naming Ishmael and be dishonored by God for another person just for flimsy excuse as 'its from your regular wife that i will bless you'.

this excuse could not possibly come from God Who is The Owner as Creator of all and His Mercy is inclusive, until the one rejected is so because of non repentance. no child is a sinner from birth while the other child is not. the love of father is always taken to account and God will not dismiss what is dear to the heart of abraham just because of a woman. the blessing of God is so because of the obedience of abraham, hence it makes no diddly sense to ignore who came from abraham as his first son who was only son before other birth and just jump on the 2nd child as if the 1st child is jut evil.

you people made God what God is not. Alhamdulillah that the deception woven was exposed in the bible as well because when abraham died, ishmael was right there to bury his father and no one saw him as being unloved or show any anger, bitterness, etc. isaac his baby brother never stopped talking about him so much that we can conclude that jacob knew his uncle enough to tell his children about his goodness and indeed it is possible that he visited many times. sarah didn't show disgust anytime about ishmael. so the statement that he must be thrown out along with his mother was a lie upon sarah.

everything is local. what is moral in india may be immoral in nigeria. the indian women expose their belly buttons while thats is a no no in nigeria. ethical quality again is local. when a man calls his mother woman, his community adulterous generation, his students people of no understanding and people of other ethnicity compared to dog, if we say this is morality, then the one whose mother's grave was visited and wept bitterly there, calling his people to abandon paganism and worship Allah in the original religion of father abraham, beloved by his students so much so that they wished they die and ransomed him with their parents, telling everyone that ethnicity will amount to nothing before God, except piety towards God will mean everything could not be considered unethical. or in what sense can anyone use to blame the later if the former is excused?

God does not die and any resurrection when it happened will be of slaves/creation of God and they will be standing for His Judgment. Moses [as] is the most important prophet of the jews so much so that Jesus was sent by God to restore what was given to Moses. Jesus lived the laws of Moses and admonished his jewish people to continue on it and whoever wished to abandon it is the least before God. Moses was a warrior, like the arab prophet [SA]. Moses was a law giver like the arab prophet. Moses was a king without the throne, the crown, the palace, the court just like the arab prophet. Moses formed a dynasty just like the arab prophet. how is the arab prophet not honored by you people, just as you honored Moses, or you no dey honor Moses?

i do not know how a man is married just like how his community married and you call him a pedophile. do you people have any sense, at all? there are so many of you that belong in the bush and i don't know how you find your way to the places that you have access to 21st century products of communication? the enemies repeat the same thing over and over like broken record and will not have anything original to say, except what they have been taught. well, it aint working. you may have to develop a new mouse trap which i am sure inshaAllah we will make it snap on you, trapping you in your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by kay1one2(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
RoyPCain:
@yungwizzzy; so what you are saying is that sarah is blame worthy if not both sarah and abraham?

here is my take as a father; if a woman is good enough that my wife can see good in her to be mother of my child, if i became a father through her, no one can rip away the bond or indeed try to destroy the love that exist between me his father and he my son. whether the child is from a slave woman or an unattractive wife, the equation remain the same as it will remain with if mother was the most beautiful and wealthiest woman.

look at prince charles and camella.

in all my years, i have never seen a relation distorted as the relationship between father abraham and son ishmael by those who didn't live it, but wished to project a certain image for a specific goal, forgetting that in their water tight argument, the sprout leaks a lot of water into the house; God of the bible took interest in son of His Personal and Intimate Friend that He named him ishmael. has the bible God ever honored anyone before or after honorably naming Ishmael and be dishonored by God for another person just for flimsy excuse as 'its from your regular wife that i will bless you'.

this excuse could not possibly come from God Who is The Owner as Creator of all and His Mercy is inclusive, until the one rejected is so because of non repentance. no child is a sinner from birth while the other child is not. the love of father is always taken to account and God will not dismiss what is dear to the heart of abraham just because of a woman. the blessing of God is so because of the obedience of abraham, hence it makes no diddly sense to ignore who came from abraham as his first son who was only son before other birth and just jump on the 2nd child as if the 1st child is jut evil.

you people made God what God is not. Alhamdulillah that the deception woven was exposed in the bible as well because when abraham died, ishmael was right there to bury his father and no one saw him as being unloved or show any anger, bitterness, etc. isaac his baby brother never stopped talking about him so much that we can conclude that jacob knew his uncle enough to tell his children about his goodness and indeed it is possible that he visited many times. sarah didn't show disgust anytime about ishmael. so the statement that he must be thrown out along with his mother was a lie upon sarah.

everything is local. what is moral in india may be immoral in nigeria. the indian women expose their belly buttons while thats is a no no in nigeria. ethical quality again is local. when a man calls his mother woman, his community adulterous generation, his students people of no understanding and people of other ethnicity compared to dog, if we say this is morality, then the one whose mother's grave was visited and wept bitterly there, calling his people to abandon paganism and worship Allah in the original religion of father abraham, beloved by his students so much so that they wished they die and ransomed him with their parents, telling everyone that ethnicity will amount to nothing before God, except piety towards God will mean everything could not be considered unethical. or in what sense can anyone use to blame the later if the former is excused?

God does not die and any resurrection when it happened will be of slaves/creation of God and they will be standing for His Judgment. Moses [as] is the most important prophet of the jews so much so that Jesus was sent by God to restore what was given to Moses. Jesus lived the laws of Moses and admonished his jewish people to continue on it and whoever wished to abandon it is the least before God. Moses was a warrior, like the arab prophet [SA]. Moses was a law giver like the arab prophet. Moses was a king without the throne, the crown, the palace, the court just like the arab prophet. Moses formed a dynasty just like the arab prophet. how is the arab prophet not honored by you people, just as you honored Moses, or you no dey honor Moses?

i do not know how a man is married just like how his community married and you call him a pedophile. do you people have any sense, at all? there are so many of you that belong in the bush and i don't know how you find your way to the places that you have access to 21st century products of communication? the enemies repeat the same thing over and over like broken record and will not have anything original to say, except what they have been taught. well, it aint working. you may have to develop a new mouse trap which i am sure inshaAllah we will make it snap on you, trapping you in your ignorance.

First of all, no spirit dies. I can tell you categorically that the flesh of Jesus "gave up the ghost" making his spirit go into hell to save humanity by taking over the keys of hell and death and preaching to souls there. So the resurrection was an act of His body. Even if a sinner dies, the soul will be present somewhere; hell or heaven.
The Bible equally makes it clear that it is through Isaac, Abraham's generation will be reckoned. Isaac was the legitimate child and one of Promise. Hence Ishmael's followers depend on the law (first come first serve) for hope while Isaac followers (Jews and Christians) depend on grace and the miracle or resurrection (as sarah and Abraham's parts literally had to resurrect to birth Isaac.)
The point therefore is that no man can attain righteousness through works of the flesh (religion) but rather through the Grace of God given to mankind through Christ Jesus at the Cross!
Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by udatso: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2015
kay1one2:

First of all, no spirit dies. I can tell you categorically that the flesh of Jesus "gave up the ghost" making his spirit go into hell to save humanity by taking over the keys of hell and death and preaching to souls there. So the resurrection was an act of His body. Even if a sinner dies, the soul will be present somewhere; hell or heaven.
The Bible equally makes it clear that it is through Isaac, Abraham's generation will be reckoned. Isaac was the legitimate child and one of Promise. Hence Ishmael's followers depend on the law (first come first serve) for hope while Isaac followers (Jews and Christians) depend on grace and the miracle or resurrection (as sarah and Abraham's parts literally had to resurrect to birth Isaac.)
The point therefore is that no man can attain righteousness through works of the flesh (religion) but rather through the Grace of God given to mankind through Christ Jesus at the Cross!

Bla bla bla
Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by kay1one2(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
udatso:

Bla bla bla

Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by udatso: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2015
tongue
Re: Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
udatso:

Bla bla bla

Truly an apt description of the op and his subsequent comments. Nothing more to add.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transformation, Not Consolation / Must I Wait Till I Dream Before Getting Married??? / A Thread For Rastafari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.