Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries (881 Views)

Interesting Facts About Fast & Furious 7 / Who Is Your Favorite Driver In The New Fast & Furious 7 Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by bunmixtra(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's hard to comprehend the enormity of the Fast & Furious franchise. After dipping with the second movie it has only become more lucrative, the arrival of The Rock helping a great deal and 7's Paul Walker tribute causing it to supernova.
It has taken $1 billion at the box office in just 17 days. That's faster than Avatar, The Avengers and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, which all took 19 to reach that mark.
It has also brought in more money than entire nations.

It took $1 billion in just 17 days cool
Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by acenazt: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man I shed tears Listening and watching the tribute at the end of the movie. It was sooooo sad man. embarassed
Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by marshalcarter: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hell yeah....dats wah I call a movie

R.I.P paul walker
I miss the real you

9ja no go see dis kain movie act oooo...
Na wen jenifa speak 1 nonsense dem go be lyk ''babe..ya film rocks''
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by bunmixtra(f): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
...and this happens to be ma favorite mvie this year. I doubt if any wud top this
Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by sfwef: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
half of the money voted for Paul undecided
Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by Bettakie: 11:17am On May 09, 2015
nv.
Re: Fast & Furious 7's Sales Are Already Bigger Than The GDP Of 16 Countries by loomer: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

#quantico# / Was Lagos A Scened In The New Captain America Civil War? / New Hip Hop Album “what’s The Hold Up” Is Creating Big Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.