Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport (1273 Views)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea / Why You Should Study In A Schengen Country / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport by laekzy: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2015
I recently apllied for a us visa late last year and was denied. Now i want to travel to italy to improve my travelling experience. I would like to know whether it is advisable for me to apply for a visa to italy on a new passport. Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport by justwise(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2015
laekzy:
I recently apllied for a us visa late last year and was denied. Now i want to travel to italy to improve my travelling experience. I would like to know whether it is advisable for me to apply for a visa to italy on a new passport. Thanks

No, bad idea, maintain the same passport.
Re: Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport by dustydee: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Why Italy, it takes ages before they grant visa, I am not sure if their visa services have improved now. You may consider another country which offers faster services.
Re: Is It Advisable To Apply For A Schengen Visa To Italy With A New Passport by SirWellington(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
dustydee:
Why Italy, it takes ages before they grant visa, I am not sure if their visa services have improved now. You may consider another country which offers faster services.

You might not be absolutely correct as Italy is one of the easiest countries to get a tourist visa from, within the schengen countries.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian 1year Working Visa How Real? / a / Imo Tourist Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.