Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (25541 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by deandavid(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
If its about rivers state,the apc should go to sleep..if they run that electiona 100 times pdp will still win..apc should go manage the presidency... angry...na that goodluck cause all this things ooo... angry
Not only Rivers my friend. Delta result gov election result is fake, i just hope Ogboru is ready to spend money on tribunal this time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by tomzman: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
A party with clean hands has no reason to be afraid of the tribunals.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by thefakestan: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2015
cooltone:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181828-apc-planning-to-use-tribunals-to-steal-our-little-victories-pdp-cries-out.html

Where in this whole report did you people see "Little victories "

Chai
#Premiumtimes
#Sahara
#punchng
#thenation always reporting from a beer parlour

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Intendy: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
aanumama:
PDP, the newest town crier cry cry cry
chai PDP always shouting we will rule Nigeria for the next 60 years
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by boxypane(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Story 4 d gods. So e dey pain like dis...
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by ikbnice(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Never knew PDP could make as much noise as they are making nowadays. Change is really a constant phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by RAO1(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP cry? mo gbe o .....make dem supporters on NL join dem o

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by gbassa: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2015
What APC is trying to do is to make Nigeria one party state without opposition in this country. What is behind APC mind or the northerners?
Then means they want to propagate any kind of law to Nigerians? Then I will strongly believe what sen. sani yerima said that " his ambition is for the islamatization of Nigeria and that is the ambition of all muslims", why will they want to use tribunal to sweep PDP out of opposition? something is fishing somewhere.

Maybe those are the causes of christophobic in the northerner Nigeria where the elders in the north are keeping quiet.
One Nigeria will never be again, I see war at the end of this government if this is the way things will go,

cooltone:
Opposition PDP don't want stolen mandates recovered from them by lawful means. They are already perceiving a biased judiciary before the tribunal proper.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Shikeaguma: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Fr. Mbaka obce said that uwa na eme ntughari(no condition is permanent).
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by HopeAtHand: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
The best APC will get at the tribunal is a re-run of the elections.

That in itself is a total waste of time and resources as Nyesom Wike will floor Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and Dakuku combined in any election in R/State.

Any APC victory at the tribunal will amonut to a merry-go-round.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by galadima77(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Jennifer4christ:
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.

u should take it post to career or job section please
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by mescapee: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Rawani:
Let's take a minute to remember this is a party that boasted of ruling for the next 60 years, now taking about little victories and being bullied - while still in power.

By the way ignore the Ekiti veil, Sekibo was really referring to the globally condemned Rivers state elections, he knows no sane tribunal dare pronounce it as free and fair in light of the paralyzing evidence available.

Provide your evidence
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
The best APC will get at the tribunal is a re-run of the elections.

That in itself is a total waste of time and resources as Nyesom Wike will floor Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and Dakuku combined in any election in R/State.

Any APC victory at the tribunal will amonut to a merry-go-round.

Keep ranting.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by encryptjay(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Can't believe they're crying wolf. Weeks back, they were bragging about their delusional prowess.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP needs not be fearful if their so called mandate is the true reflection of the wishes of the people.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by PastorOla1: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP NOW A BAD OPPOSITION HOW LIFE HAS CHANGE FOR PDD

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Rawani: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by vacanci: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Did i just read "Little victories"? oh my dear PDP. how has the mighty fallen.

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by focus7: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP has really turned into a clown! If the victories are stolen ones, they will be taking away from them.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by erunz(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
NO PROBLEM IF THEY TRY IT IN THE SOUTHWEST OR NORTH, BUT IF THEY TRY IT IN SOUTH-SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST, I THINK THE TIME BOMB THAT HAVE BE TICKING WILL JUST EXPLODE.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2015
deandavid:

Not only Rivers my friend. Delta result gov election result is fake, i just hope Ogboru is ready to spend money on tribunal this time.
so you think apc should have won in those states??...the apc should move on joor...
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
OYA APC LEAVE THEM MAKE THEM SEE SMALL FOOD CHOP. LOL

THE LATEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN TOWN ALL WITHIN 1 MONTH
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Banter1(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
So PDP now saying APC should not go to tribunal, are they maaaad?

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by lukxman(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
I pity u, PDP, just like Isrealites pitied Goliath when David slung him down... Ripples of a giant crash, I expect those.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by spako4(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
pdp,the party that ruled with impunity for 16yrs could be whispering like an old woman.
I see a better Nigeria.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Power corrupts even the most virtuous of men, without opposition APC would turn out worse than PDP, something their blind supporters have failed to think through. PDP conceding defeat in places they lost, APC crying foul in places where it is certain they lost, real mature.
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by DTaj: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
aanumama:
PDP, the newest town crier cry cry cry

Ah, ah, ah. bro. I'll love to see Olisa Metuh act as opposition spokesman!

So, PDP could cry over 'one-party state'? With all they did to APP, ANPP, APGA, PPA, Labour Party, 'stealing' their governorships at different times since 1999!!! The way they lured all the 3 AD Senators from Lagos in 2003 (Obanikoro, Wahab Dosunmu, and Ogunlewe) to decamp to PDP!!! How they stole Isa Yuguda's ANPP mandate in Bauchi? How they stole the mandates of ANPP in Zamfara, Kebbi, Sokoto, etc? And Labour Party's mandate in Ondo?

The man who beheads people for the king at will, hates the sight of the machete near his own head!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by tabisegroup(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Now is time for "golden rule" to take place
Do unto others what you want others to do unto you
Re: APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out by Mannylex(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
How the mighty has fallen... This pdp downfall reminds me of the foolish rich man in the bible. "And I will say to my soul, ‘Soul, you have many good laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry.’ But God said to him, ‘You fool! This night your soul will be required
of you; then whose will those things be which you have
provided?’ So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not
rich toward God" Lk. 12:16-21
Pdp were fools to brag that they would be in power for the next 60 years. Now they struggle for crumbs.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / Salary Of Police Service Personnel (foreign) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.