Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,690 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (62979 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Noloss(f): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
UnknownT:
He ran off cos of shame and fear too but Police trailing him is what I don't understand, Did he kill the woman? In fact, he should even sue his friend for attempted murder grin
Haba! Dis ur judgement bad oo
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by JUHABACH: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
B69U:
So the friend no die, just the wife? coward man!

did you even read the full OP ?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
dondo83:

Typical of this generation..throwing blames about. if you read the full text you wont have written this

The Bible clearly states that a man is free to divorce the wife on the basis of infidelity! The Bible never said anything like murder the wife!What stops him from chasing her out?After all holy books dey grant una more liver pass woman matter.Husband wey cheat, na to advice her make she suck him pehnis well well until it chokes the woman. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

How old are you?

Can you just imagine! Na abomination the guy talk? angry cheesy
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman

easier said than done bro. A man's dicck has never been satisfied with just one pusssy. Variety is the spice of life. Both the poor and the rich men aim different pussies.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dandeson1:
hhmmm cool, mission accomplished
lolz oniranu ajeyin awo...
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbenga4my:

Am gonna tell you same, read to understand. I wonder what you kids of this generation learn in school

I wonder while the old people of this generation still supports barbarism for. sad
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by pappilo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fcuuk biyatchies, get money instead
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by UnknownT: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
benedictac:

Maybe witness to murder
lol. I thought witnesses testify against the accused?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Can you just imagine! Na abomination the guy talk? angry cheesy

Ye say?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by ElFenomeno1: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Welp!
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
RedBenson:

easier said than done bro. A man's dicck has never been satisfied with just one pusssy. Variety is the spice of life. Both the poor and the rich men aim different pussies.
if you're certified with the word of God and fear him..... you will even be like Apostle Paul who never married in his days

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

How old are you?
am 25
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

Ye say?

Why are you asking him how old he was for speaking against marital infidelity?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
xavier0327:
will you marry me? wink kiss cry
lol... if you're equal to the tax...
my signature to start with wink
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Dandeson1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolz oniranu ajeyin awo...
meaning Abeg no curse me o, I was only joking o shu... Am goin to look for my yoruba friend
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by dondo83(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

The Bible clearly states that a man is free to divorce the wife on the basis of infidelity! The Bible never said anything like murder the wife!What stops him from chasing her out?After all holy books dey grant una more liver pass woman matter.Husband wey cheat, na to advice her make she suck him pehnis well well until it chokes the woman. undecided

This is how you people fail exams, not reading carefully and jumping into conclusion. I am not i'm not in support of killing any one. Her initial post was why dint the man chase her out rather than killing her. From the story the op wrote the man accidently killed her as the iron was meant to hit his friend and not the wife. Obviously she didn't read the story before making such statement and you as well has deviated from the main issue

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
am 25

Okay, good luck
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
maureeoy:

pray for a peaceful home when you are married.
may we not fall into temptation.
well said..prayer is always the answer
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good wife don dey finish oooooooooooooo. God please save this our generation of men cheesy grin grin. grin.As they go about to fuccck outside, their wives brings their ow fuccck mate inside grin grin grin grin grin . Buhahahahahhahahaa.

Olingo bukwe NDI ALANBANKO! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

more oil ontop ur brain ma'am
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by KMB: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Double Wahala
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

Okay, good luck
grazie
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by idu1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thank God she was the one that died.

Oloshi!!! Taking men to your husband bedroom...

I ll do more than the hunter if I was the one.

Rest in fire...

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
more oil ontop ur brain ma'am
Please continue to stand on that oo.So your wife will enjoy you well.Even in my area here in abuja sef, some rich married women fuccck more than their very randy husbands. The equation balanced! WHO IS TO HE BLAMED? grin grin.Times are really changing!
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by brownlord: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

When I was much younger, I promised never to marry a girl that come spend the night at my place.

My reason was, any woman who spend the night at a guys place is irresponsible and the parents have no control over her.

Fast forward to this day, i think back and realised i was only a kid.

Get my drift?
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by EOOJ(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!!

Madam calm down naa......he was angry n dats d result of anger...besides d story said he aimed at his friend n not 'her' may be he might as well killed her sha.

N what maakes u tink he sleeps around Na wa oooo
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by tabisegroup(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:
Everyday for d thief, one day for d owner.
It's a pity that she departed in a horrible way without preparing for eternity. Womanizers shd pls learn from her and change their ways.
Who should learn..? Womanizers or manizers? undecided
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by kenx1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
i laugh.. violence solves nothing

smh...make dem straf ur wife 4 ur own bedroom den you will know violence most times pays
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

#team foreign girls
bro i need one pls
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by ElFenomeno1: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vivipop:
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!!

What makes you think he is fu....cking farm women on the farm?

People will just come onto a public forum and start spewing nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.