Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It (1015 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Debie-rise's Father Hugging Her As She Returned Home / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by nolie: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ivica Jerkovic, a Croatian man, could not believe his eyes when he opened a parcel to find it contained the wallet he lost 14 years prior. The wallet contained more money than Jerkovic originally lost, which, at first, made him question whether the money was real or not.
“It was the best greeting for Easter!” said Jerkovic, at the time posing in a photo with the wallet he received. It contained the equivalent of 1,440 euros. When he lost his wallet, he lost around 1,000 euros. He says he took the money out of his bank account originally to pay for a repair on the roof of his house.
Jerkovic added that he remembers the day he lost his wallet too. Although it was 14 years ago, he says that he either lost it while attending a party with friends, or when he was driving one of his friends, who had become sick suddenly, to a hospital.
Furthermore, Jerkovic says that he believes the

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/lost-wallet-returned-14-years-later.html

1 Share

Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by vislabraye(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Praise God. In some instances, the wallet and the cash would be gone for good
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by missbehave247(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by nolie: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
vislabraye:
Praise God. In some instances, the wallet and the cash would be gone for good
lol
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by hatux: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not in Nigeria, more cash, very interesting grin
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by nolie: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
hatux:
Not in Nigeria, more cash, very interesting grin
[color=#990000][/color]n
lol
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by Yasher: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Returning the wallet with interest after 14years of investment. cheesy

Not like my bank that keep charging me for services I know nothing about embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by nolie: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yasher:
Returning the wallet with interest after 14years of investment. cheesy

Not like my bank that keep charging me for services I know nothing about embarassed
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Rare Birds Jammed Inside Water Bottles In Indonesia. / PHOTO: Nicki Minaj Flashes Camel Toe & Sexy Curves / Photos: Davido Set To Graduate From Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.