Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest (47646 Views)

Ranking Of Phones In Nigeria / Watch Out!!! MTN Now Zaps Data! You No Longer Get What You Buy!! / Glo Data Zaps So Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by dBard: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
andee4real:
This dude works for MTN. Airtel is the best data bundle-wise.

Dude, Airtel IS Crap..
I used t buy 2gigs and it rarely goes 2weeks, even without any downloads or heavy browsing..

come to think of it,
maybe, you work f airtel

3 Likes

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by MEILYN(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
clemz88:
maybe na nokia touch you dey use
The same thing that crossed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by kmuf4: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very true airtel is the worst. I subscribe at least average of two times in a month. Dts 1500 for 2gigabytes.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Tesley: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
boman2014:
MTN is the best

My testimonies with mtn will happen to place them top of the list of any kind of network hiccups ever. They've never been on point.

I know there are similar testimonies. Mtn sucks.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by dBard: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
EagleScribes:

If you try it ehn? Don't be surprised if your future mb account is debited before you even subscribe for another one

LOOOL...

Abi o...
it was just a thot sha.
Dat one go be serious gobe.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Godisnear:
I use Airtel but believe me, those peeps deserve a Nobel Prize when it comes to data consumption. Fear Bharti

grin

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Mishydoo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
femi4:
Airtel say dem give me 2gig, I m sure na 500mb I use by my own calculation

clemz88:
Airtel king of zappers grin

I dey tell u...I had to buy a Glo sharp sharp.its slow but very cheap compared to airtel.wt airtel I subscribe twice a month 1500,1500...but since I strtd glo I pay jst 1k and hv never exhausted my data.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Ariyke: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airtel, etisalat and glo ntw sucks here Mtn is the least to me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! I pity Airtel NG alot cos so many of their customers will be leaving one after the other till the network fades away if they do not pick a new leave.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by charlsecy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
eddyland:

4. MTN is the least of them, they don't zaps data at all, they use proper working data calculator to calculate data consumption rate and hence taking the spot for the least data zappers.
I agree. If you download a, say, 10 MB file, you will be charged approximately 10 MB. Their billing is accurate.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by COOLDK(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
eddyland:
Amongst the 4 major network providers in the country of MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat, here is the ranking of the network that consumes most data from the highest to the lowest so that you will be fully aware when planning to subscribe to any of their internet plans.

1. Number one in the list is Airtel- airtel zaps data like hell, I am sure they are using malfunctioned calculator to calculate data rate

2. Second in the list is Etisalat - I don't know if it is because the network is fast so the zaps data as fast as their network, but not up to Airtel the king zappers.

3. Glo data actually do not zap, the data deduction is quite normal but just be ready for sharp network disappearance at any time whenever you are making use of glo.

4. MTN is the least of them, they don't zaps data at all, they use proper working data calculator to calculate data consumption rate and hence taking the spot for the least data zappers.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/hierarchical-ranking-of-networks-that.html

OP have you used MTN on BB 10 before, that is when you will know MTN is the greatest thief.
Giving you 1.5gig data bundle and pegging 600MB for BBM alone. once the remaining 900MB is exhausted you wont have access to data except ur BBM alone.
How many data is BBM consuming? Isnt that a day light robbery
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Hayormeah(f): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
mtn is really the best because their data deductions always tally with my phone's estimate of my data usage but reverse is the case with airtel. I subscribed for the 2gb monthly data plan on airtel it got exhausted before the due date only for me to check my phone's data usage estimate and see 0.99gb

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by chupcake(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Etisalat is fast.. That's why it seems so. In my opinion, they don't 'zap' data.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by mummyson26(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Penboy:
Well, i stand to disagree with you on this. Airtel has dramatically improved, so stop looking at them with a jaundice eye.

It is more like:
1. Etisalat (i'll argue it anyday/anytime)
2. Airtel
3. Glo
4. Mtn.

From a retired "networknizer".
Bros airtel is d worst network to happen to mankind, I stopped using aitel when 300mb vanished while trying to download something of 50mb

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by goldman777: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mtn is the worst dey zap data like xenophobia Attack
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by mikron(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
miblolo:
With etisalat how d mb finishes baffles me
when u dey easy-blaze dey go u no know say ur data go finish before? grin grin
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by clintino700(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
[Me too since i entered nigeria but now am with glo so special quote author=kay1one2 post=32996809]Airtel don do me something! shocked[/quote]
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Sike(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
True ranking

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by EagleScribes: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
dBard:

LOOOL...

Abi o...
it was just a thot sha.
Dat one go be serious gobe.

No even try am. They may say you used some mb for having those thots.

Yeye pimple
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

Glo own be say you no go even get beta network to exhaust the data sef.
Very true. I had to stop using 1,825MB of glo data when the network got so bad and I switched back to MTN I was using. Infact,I have to continously reboot my phone for network to come. It got really annoying.
Glo had serious bad network.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by babeface3: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airtel data is hell shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by dBard: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
wiringdpt:
Airtel Na nonsense, dem show me hell with their stupid data plans, I had to buy smile mifi to use with my devices

True... SMILE is the bomb.
With their one year subscriptions..
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by dBard: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
wiringdpt:
Airtel Na nonsense, dem show me hell with their stupid data plans, I had to buy smile mifi to use with my devices

True... SMILE is the bomb.
With their one year subscriptions..

Flex!
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by ecoliattack(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good ranking.
Airtel is the worst in terms of data deduction.
No value for money.
#DaylightRobbery
Switched to Glo data
#TeamGlo smileyGood ranking.
Airtel is the worst in terms of data deduction.
No value for money.
#DaylightRobbery
Switched to Glo data
#TeamGlo
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by unite4real: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
the faster the network, the faster data drains because the essence of buying data is to use it. The analysis shows that Airtel network is the best.

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Kingsasian(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Big lie, its mtn, followed by glo then etisalat and the least is airtel
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by noordean(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
No be only data airtel dey zap,them dey zap battery join

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by Eneze1(f): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
kene05:

Dats d mistake you guys do mk, u have a separate line for data alone to avoid story that touches the heart, don't tempt network provider with airtime even if u hv 10gb

So you mean I'm suppose to have a seperate line for browsing and making phone calls. I see
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by sunsewa: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
for me i prefer etisalat,the 2gig i bought last month for 2k,i could not exhaust it,even with a lot of video downloadings and apps downloading yet i lost around 340mb when it expired,now i got another 2048mb for 2k with 2000naira worth of credit to cal any network free just yesterday,and their network is fast,haba dey don try jare.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by tonaydo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
MR AKPOS THE BREAD WINNER

Journalist: Mr. Akpos, first of all, is it true that you are the bread
winner in your family.

Mr Akpos : I am not hearing that allegation for the first time, I have been hearing it for some
time, I know this allegation is coming
from my political enemies who want to tarnish my image.

I want to tell you that I have never been in any competition to win bread. Ask them where I won that
bread. If anyone saw me entering a competition to win
bread, then they must provide the evidence otherwise I will
start suing anyone saying I am a bread winner, yes including you reporters and your newspapers...

1 Like

Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by sunsewa: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Now i will not lose my mb again,rather i wil recharge wt 1k and extend the data.
Re: Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest by lekkie073(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
bidex:
OP, are you sure of what u r saying? Airtel seems to be the best amongst the three.
Please quit brainwashing people with this your post.
I have use MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat. The data consumption is same thing but there is a problem.
MTN is too slow, you hardly get information you want. Etisalat was better of MTN as par speed.
Glo network is just like daku daji as in epileptic stuff.
the network is hardly available to use.
When a network is good and available, you will want to do more. This is the case of airtel. They have their network available and it's not congested like others which is an advantage for them and their customers.
This way, the consumer tends to use more data and achieve more with the data. But dem craze dey chop in once a while around 10pm in the night.
mind you, there are several ways to prevent data consumption on any of your device irrespective of the network you make use of.
Than you.
will u shut up there... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200 / Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.