Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Good Is Ford Edge - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Good Is Ford Edge (17795 Views)

Is Ford Edge A Good Car / How Good Is Used Peugeot 407 For A Beginner... / Is Ford Escape A Good Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by radautoworks: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2023
sultaan:
7 years later, the Edge has turned out to be one of the fastest selling SUV in Lagos.
Considering the number sold then and the number on the road.

The popularity of the car on the road should indicate it is a decent SUV to buy at it price.
or it's just cheap to get wink personally, I love them for giving us tons of business grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by radautoworks: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2023
lonelydora:
Two of my colleagues are complaining seriously about the scarcity of the parts. They said they made a very big mistake by buying it.

But why is there no parts in Nigeria?
all the parts are here, they're just looking in the wrong place insta@radautoworks smiley
Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by bolakale30(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Never!

I don't know a happy Ford Edge owner in Lagos grin .

Would you recommend a Ford Escape 2007 for a first time driver?
Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by limsycutey(f): 5:54am On Jun 17, 2023
bolakale30:

Would you recommend a Ford Escape 2007 for a first time driver?

I don’t know much about cars o but run from Ford Escape, my neighbor had one and she was practically working for Coscharis at a point because na from one problem to the other.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by bolakale30(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2023
limsycutey:

I don’t know much about cars o but run from Ford Escape, my neighbor had one and she was practically working for Coscharis at a point because na from one problem to the other.

Ewwwweeee... God abeg o
Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by diportivo: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Marpol:

The car is in use in Canada not Naija. Bad roads and auto mechanics are a major problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Ford Edge by Ricoluv(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Femtopford:

Send those unhappy Ford edge owners in Lagos to my workshop at Ikeja, they will definitely smile at the end and give testimonies.

@Femtopford kindly add me to the Ford group. My number 08030675746

I just got a toks Ford Edge 2011 and i need an experienced ford service workshop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Handle This 2,000 Horsepower Nissan GT-R? (video) / Watch The New Nissan e-NV200 Pull A House,Sets An Electric Van Towing Record / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.