Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (17830 Views)

Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering / Warning Signs That A Used Car Has Been In An Accident / What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by autojosh: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
We put a lot of faith in our cars, but sometimes they can’t help but mess us up. Sure, the most convenient place for your car to breakdown is “Home”. However, they usually breakdown away from home.

I remember a friend who drove all the way from Yola in Adamawa State to Lagos and he didn’t have any issue until he lost a tyre after entering a pothole at Oshodi. You know what it’s like when your car Kaputs on the highway at Oshodi! “The home of obtainers”.

What about you? What is the worst place your car has ever broken down?

https://autojosh.com/whats-the-worst-place-your-car-has-ever-broken-down/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
In front of an army barrack coming back from elegusi around 1am. The Right front tire of my SUV spinned off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Close to a brothel at Night...
Guess what I did??

11 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Tapout(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Close to a brothel at Night...

Guess what I did??

of course u came down, looked for a mechanic, repaired your car and continued your journey.. Cos only a very useless, stupid and idiotic bag of Di'ck balls with the brains of a dead chicken would step into that brothel, which I'm sure wasn't what u did.. Am I right?

247 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by tellwisdom: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
In front of an army barrack coming back from elegusi around 1am. The front tire of my SUV spinned off.

RIP undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by obafemee80(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
3rd mainland bridge..
It was a scary experience grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tapout:

of course u came down, looked for a mechanic, repaired your car and continued your journey.. Cos only a very useless, stupid and idiotic bag of Di'ck balls with the brains of a dead chicken would step into that brothel, which I'm sure wasn't what u did.. Am I right?

Guy na wa ooo...

Because of this your post, even if I did it, I will just deny oo...

Chai

291 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
tellwisdom:

RIP undecided

Contrary to your Rip, like 8 of them teamed up to lift the side without the tire till I drove my ride into their barrack. Funny enough they kept on thanking God on my behalf that night. My ride was fixed in the barrack by my mech after which I went for it 3 days after. I tipped them for the uncommon gesture though.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Contrary to you Rip, like 8 of them teamed up to lift the side without the tire till I drove my ride into their barrack. Funny enough they kept on thanking God on my behalf that night. My ride was fixed in the barrack by my mech after which I went for it on the third day. I tipped them for the uncommon gesture though.

My brother, did u say ur Tyre spin off and u no find urself inside lagoon?

12 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Victornezzar: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
At Edo state grin
dats all.....don't ask me about d rest info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

The worst place my car has broken down is inside my sugar-mummy's compound.

Her soldier husband was also returning from Liberia that day.
embarassed

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by hakeem4(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
That Ikorodu express road

So one guy wanted to help us rent battery. As I was following him one man in his own car just said I should be careful of these guys that most of them are robbers. I went back immediately and luckily th car started again

20 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
F
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Pavore9: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
In the thick forest of Omasi-Agu in Anambra State! Called the only mechanic in Awka who could fix Land Rover Defender 110 back then to come over to fix it, he said he has gone to his Church:s revival in Imo State and spending extra 4 days there before he returns!.I hear am! cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by indoorscholar(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
In front of my ex's house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
tellwisdom:

Of course, it was the grace of God. I was tipsy and when like that, I don't ever panic. I just held unto the wheel to keep it on a straight line ignoring the pedals until it came to a stop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Oyindidi(f): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Very lonely part along stadium road ph

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by bangging(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
autojosh:
We put a lot of faith in our cars, but sometimes they can’t help but mess us up. Sure, the most convenient place for your car to breakdown is “Home”. However, they usually breakdown away from home.

I remember a friend who drove all the way from Yola in Adamawa State to Lagos and he didn’t have any issue until he lost a tyre after entering a pothole at Oshodi. You know what it’s like when your car Kaputs on the highway at Oshodi! “The home of obtainers”.

What about you? What is the worst place your car has ever broken down?

https://autojosh.com/whats-the-worst-place-your-car-has-ever-broken-down/

ikorodu hahahaha.
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mine broke down at a brothel and no one was willing to help push it cool

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Beehshorp(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
In my compound as I was about to drive out in my dream...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
tellwisdom:

shocked

What an irony
Your moniker and your grammar is the best example of a Paradox on this thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Omotaday(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since i bought my car in December last year, it has never broken down, except a security button issue, i forgot to press the button after ignition so the brake became stiffed on motion, i applied the handbrake and stopped beside the road, i called my mechanic and he reminded me that it was the security button i forgot to press.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by NwaAmaikpe: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
I don't have car
shocked

Then what are you doing on this thread,

It's either you can't read or your brain is paining you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Desdola(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
9th mile in Enugu way down in the night

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by ujpikin(f): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by leej(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let me see .. is the worst place in front of my girlfriend's house after I have formed good guy and won her parents heart and they all came out to wave me goodbye.. na him my car no gree start o.. or is it when my car broke down at oshodi and I was robbed?

I think it is the gf house that is worst. Shame no gree me tell them make them help me push car.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Dutchey(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Middle of the road. I had to alight and help my friend push from d rear... Thank God some guys rushed to our rescue cos I sighted one dangote trailer coming... I fear those trailers eh! I push car not minding those behind me would size up d ass well... Na their problem. Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by PointB: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria!
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Olibboy: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
sambisa forest and sola way Ibadan. my enemies car got broken at those places
Re: Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
I don't have car
You will.. Give it time. D lord will make a way

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles On Otedola Bridge Lagos (photos) / Advice Needed On Toyota Sienna Car / Ah! My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.