Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation (20817 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Babycharaoku(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
bIKO E Get as e be (Onwekwa ka o di) so reverse is now the case here... what a man can do a woman can do better cool
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by emsheddy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
The man wasn't even ashamed to publicly say his wife drills hims always. the woman too is bringing shame to her family. no respect for her husband at all. na only for naija this kind thing dey happen
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by ironbody03(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
ironbody03:
Wonders shall never end

A woman beating her husband

Lobatan

All is well
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided END SHALL NEVER WONDER cheesy. MUMU MAN.THEY DON WEAR G-STRING FOR HIS DESTINY
grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by orobs93(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=32993986]the man should cover his head in shame for his wife to always beat him anytime their is an disagreement......

the man is now the woman in this

Even you should cover ur post ur brain and ur head in shame.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by kinibigdeal(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
This story of wife beating husband, girl friend stabbing boyfriend, girl friend pouring acid on boyfriend joystick tire me o...Adam you see what you cause, huh! Taking that apple from eve undecided
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by ChappyChase: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
This man, you sure say no be Muhammed Ali's daughter you marry?
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by phkka1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
WHere are the relations of this man?
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by yhusiee(f): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
This kind story sef! Sombody amongst the two must be mad, either the man or the woman. The both need psychological evaluation.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by seuntope8(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
And the man is nt ashame of himslf. Taught its women that do seek for divorce...
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by san316(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Husband beater!!! Witch!!![size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by scobaba: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahahaha, ds one na aunty volt and her husband for poloko warri. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
wife beating husband? why does this smell like lies
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vickybee:
grin grin

And they will say Feminism doesn't exist in Nigeria

It's a woman's world. cool
[b]
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Crieff(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
"Dont grant his prayers o. I'm still in love with him."

Loools

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
this is one big reason why ministry of men affair shd be created in nigeria.
[b][/b]plz join d campaign to stop the abuse on men.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]w[b][/b]women stop the battering,abuse,and violation.we re ur husbands nt punching bags
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na which kind yeye gentleman be dis?I know say na beg him go dey beg to fok him wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Paulv(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
DISGRACE;just hear how pple dat are suppose to be a rolemodel for D young are behaving too bad.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by anigold(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Xtracoool:
A 55- year-old retired civil servant, Mr Emmanuel Osuya, has asked an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his 32-year-old marriage over alleged battering by his wife. Osuya told the court on Wednesday that his wife, Abigeal Osuya, 50, had turned him into a punching bag.

He said she beat him on any slight provocation. Osuya told the court that his wife always threatened his life through battery that he was afraid she may kill him one day. “My wife wants to kill me; she beat me almost every day with dangerous weapons. On three occasions, she broke my leg, preventing me from going out for days,’’ he said.

Osuya also accused his wife of turning his children against him, thereby making them to hate him. “Abigeal succeeded in creating enmity between me and my children, she tells them false and damaging stories about me in order to hate me. “So my children only care for her by sending her money and other items every month, without extending their love to me, they always ignore me as if I do not exist,’’ Osuya said.

The petitioner described his wife as a thief. He said that she always stole his money, rendering him financially broke. “I cannot keep money at home again because my wife will steal it. “ She acted as if she is not always satisfied with the money I give her in spite of the fact that my children always send her money every month,’’ the petitioner said.

Osuya said that Abigeal always starved him of food. He appealed to the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that “I am no longer interested in the marriage, I don’t want to die now, more so that I am out of love’’. Abigeal denied all the allegations. The mother of five said that she had never beaten her husband since the day she married him.

She said that it was her husband that always beat her. “It was my husband that always beat me on any slight provocation, I have never beaten him,” she said. The respondent also said that she had never stolen her husband’s money. Abigeal said that she used to cook for her husband wherever he gave her money for food.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s prayer. “I am still in love with him,’’ she said. The Court President, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case till April 30 for further hearing.

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-wife-beats-me-on-slight-provocation-man-tells-court/

I know marriage is for better for worst, that does not mean you wife must turn your husband into a boxing pad.

THIS HIGHLY RIDICULOUSLY EMBARRASSINGLY...
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Dragonking: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
yhusiee:
This kind story sef! Sombody amongst the two must be mad, either the man or the woman. The both need psychological evaluation.

Both of them needs psycological evalution because it is the woman doing the beating now? If it was the man, you ladies would have tagged him as a BEAST!!! Now nobody is calling this woman a beast. SMH for double standards

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Diseye29(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shame!!! IF U no dy shame for ur self me i dy shame for u . Shameless man, girl rapper like u
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Dragonking: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
THIS WOMAN IS A BEAST AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!!!! angry angry

MEN PLEASE STOP STAYING IN ABUSIVE MARRIAGES, RUN AWAY FROM ABUSIVE WOMEN. cool
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
And some people still urge ladies and men to get married. How can one survive this marriage this when wives and husbands beat their spouse and even kill them sometimes over flimsy issues.W am scared of marriage oo, I don't want to kill anyone and I do not want to be batered by anyone. But I want a man not someone that I can beat anytime I like.

So help me God
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by lozanni(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Testing.

The man dey drink too much?
I knew a drunk, once, who always gets beaten by his frustrated wife anytime he comes home drunk, as she claimed he spends his entire salary on booze.
If the man is not a drunk, then he should run for dear life before a possessed woman destroys his life completely. I know a case where a pretty woman, becomes as strong as five men, when possessed, and attacks the nearest person to her, which is usually her husband, for no just cause.
The possessed woman usually batters the husband endlessly, even though the guy was quite well built and was not a weakling.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by princefaculty(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin ;DStop wasting your damn time, go learn some karate & stop complaining. Few self defence will maake that home peaceful again
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by tochstorm(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
pics or na super story.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dragonking:
THIS WOMAN IS A BEAST AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!!!! angry angry

MEN PLEASE STOP STAYING IN ABUSIVE MARRIAGES, RUN AWAY FROM ABUSIVE WOMEN.
not only men, women too should be adviced to run away from abusive marriages, don't allow your pastor or anyone to keep u in a place where you are being treated like an animal.

Men and women, be awars of deathly spouse and run for your lives a soon as yous find out that you are no longer needed. Don't be blinded by good looks and weath.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Yasher: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Should I laugh at this mangrin or vex for him angry so he left his home to the court to tell them his wife has been beating him for not 1,2or 3 but 32years and his children had not seen the scene for once all these years for them to still back their mother

Hmm!!! The problem with people seeking for divorce is that they always feel their partner is the devil while they are saints. Keep playing victim you hear....make you know think about how to make things work. Dey find who go sympathise with you.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by major466(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
toyoutoyou:
The story sounds like that of APC and the opposition party(PDP).I believe the wife must have been lying because she deprives great pleasure in destroying the man but the man desires a great change by putting an end to the marriage.May God deliver u from ur satanic wife just as God has delivered great Nigerians from an evil party(PDP).
what is this one saying?
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why are most men turning into weak,spineless wimps? Can't this "man" just beat nonsense out of this female beast? I'm waiting for the white knights and simps to defend this action.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by hardbody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Xtracoool:
A 55- year-old retired civil servant, Mr Emmanuel Osuya, has asked an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his 32-year-old marriage over alleged battering by his wife. Osuya told the court on Wednesday that his wife, Abigeal Osuya, 50, had turned him into a punching bag.

He said she beat him on any slight provocation. Osuya told the court that his wife always threatened his life through battery that he was afraid she may kill him one day. “My wife wants to kill me; she beat me almost every day with dangerous weapons. On three occasions, she broke my leg, preventing me from going out for days,’’ he said.

Osuya also accused his wife of turning his children against him, thereby making them to hate him. “Abigeal succeeded in creating enmity between me and my children, she tells them false and damaging stories about me in order to hate me. “So my children only care for her by sending her money and other items every month, without extending their love to me, they always ignore me as if I do not exist,’’ Osuya said.

The petitioner described his wife as a thief. He said that she always stole his money, rendering him financially broke. “I cannot keep money at home again because my wife will steal it. “ She acted as if she is not always satisfied with the money I give her in spite of the fact that my children always send her money every month,’’ the petitioner said.

Osuya said that Abigeal always starved him of food. He appealed to the court to dissolve the marriage, saying that “I am no longer interested in the marriage, I don’t want to die now, more so that I am out of love’’. Abigeal denied all the allegations. The mother of five said that she had never beaten her husband since the day she married him.

She said that it was her husband that always beat her. “It was my husband that always beat me on any slight provocation, I have never beaten him,” she said. The respondent also said that she had never stolen her husband’s money. Abigeal said that she used to cook for her husband wherever he gave her money for food.

She asked the court not to grant her husband’s prayer. “I am still in love with him,’’ she said. The Court President, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case till April 30 for further hearing.

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-wife-beats-me-on-slight-provocation-man-tells-court/

The only thing i find funny here is the fact that the woman does not want the marriage dissolved. She is not done pumelling the man. I can imagine the beatdown the man will receive after the court session. The lady is simply saying, leave him for me i am not done fvcking this guy up yet. Bros sorry ooo. You enter this one wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies / Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.