Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ (3342 Views)

Former MD NNPC Handover to New MD NNPC,Dr. Ibe Kachuikwu Today / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by tablu: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Niger Delta Group Asks Jonathan NOT To Handover To Buhari; Else… 0
BY NEWSPUNCH ON APRIL 22, 2015 FEATURE, HOME, NEWS, POLITICS

The South South Voice, a pressure group in the Niger Delta, has described as unacceptable the way and manner the North and the West truncated the second term ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan and warned that the nation may face another round of crisis unless issues relating to alleged conspiracy against the people of the South South is addressed.

In a letter addressed to President Jonathan, signed by its National Coordinator, Mr Victor Tamarapreye and Michael Akpodore made available to Vanguard, it alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan was manipulated out of the contest therefore it will be unjust to hand over power to Gen.Muhammadu Buhari “who is a beneficiary of the Hausa, Yoruba conspiracy”.

According to the letter“ We the under signed for and on behalf of numerous concerned people of the South South geo-political region of Nigeria, wish to inform you that, we are not happy with the way and manner the election was conducted and it will be wrong to hand over power to the wrong person.

“The election was rigged massively to favour Gen.Buhari and we will not accept such result. Even though we are heading to court but we want to warn first so that Nigerians will understand where the trouble is coming from when it commences.

“Secondly, You Mr President was coaxed and intimidated to accept the outcome of the election by the International Community and the so called peace makers Committee in Nigeria.

“There was a gang-up against you from the Northern part of Nigeria irrespective of party line, as well as the issue of under-age voters which we all saw in several northern states. You have performed more than any Nigerian president has ever produced in your first term in office.”http://www.newspunch.org/niger-delta-group-asks-jonathan-not-to-handover-to-buhari-else/
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by missbehave247(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by slimfit1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok now. Please go to your village hospitals and tell them you want treatment for mental instability if you receive treatment without paying he is the best president on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by kolomax(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bunch of lazy a$s have started again If he hand-over what will happen,the worst you Could do is beat your chest GMB isn't GEJ that's a coward if you do anything funny am sure. You will regret the day you where born
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Mogidi: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari could do with a Southern style "boko haram", if they made the country ungovernable for you we make it ungovernable for them.

Only joking, an eye for an eye would make us all blind.

Let him govern and let Babangida and his friends do the needful like they did in the past. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Dmanlex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
All these news are rubbish. As a N/Delta guy I know Buhari is taking over and we can't do anything but to abide by the law. But if they spill oil on our land and river without compensation and clean up. We will take over all pipeline nd depot. We don't bomb like BKH becos they're not educated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by michelz: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
This guys should quit all these distractions and support the incoming government in the great task ahead. Now is not the time for unseriousness; the country needs rescuing.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by bettercreature(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari need to build more prision,our prisons can never occupy all this miscriants

1 Like

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by slimfit1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are not going to be moved your oil is much more like a curse rather than a blessing. Everybody is discovering oil in their backyard too late my man.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by omolami: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
All am expecting from d ND militant is to make governance difficult for d incoming govt. Anything short of that make them bastard.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by rts1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Okay! He shld handover to who then?
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
WHo should he hand over to?

Asari, Diezani, Patience or Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by doctokwus: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
I know this suggestion would be difficult to implement; but I wish it were possible to "dash" this south southerners GEJ to be their president till whenever he wants to leave and let us the rest of Nigeria have our elected GMB.
Nothing would please me more to see GEJ rule over a body of disgruntled ingrates for ad long as they desire him.Let us see who would come crying in d shortest possible time.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by rileyy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
The west voted en mass for GEJ in 2011 but there was no conspiracy against the north then, pls can we have a breather and chills? 2019 isn't far just wait n sEe if GMB plays his card well. SS n SE bikonu bia, all this noise make we country rest small ehn
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by idee91: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
story for the gods.....
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by idee91: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
story for the gods.....

eh ti mu dongoyaro

monkey tail !!!!

1 Like

story for the gods.....
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Olufemichael(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please sir/madam, do we really practice democracy in Nigeria, all this CONSPIRACY DEY TIRE ME OH, FOR USA, PRESIDENT DEY USE ONLY ONE TERM, SHEY NA MUST TO USE TWO TERM NI? GOD, HELP AFRICA, PLEASE SAVE NIGERIA, WHY IS IT THAT THE BLACK SOMETIMES NO DEY THINK STRAIGHT, WHEN ALL THESE MY BROTHER POLITICS GO END FOR NIGERIA, WHEN WILL AFRICA RULERS BECOME LEADERS, GOD, E DEY REALLY PAIN ME OH, WEN OTHER WHITE PEOPLE THE MAKE PROGRESS, AFRICA DEY USE SENTIMENTS AND TRIBE DO THINGS, GOD, I KNOW SEY NA U CREATE US, but please we need more of your light here in Africa.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
I have always dreamt of watching an F35 lightning fighter jet live on TVC, CNN & Channels shitting on you cowards down there in the creeks.

Guess what? My dream is about coming to reality. I just pray Jonathan heeds your call - Savages!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Clowns

grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by olamieseun(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lazy people, dey think say GMB get time fo all dis dem dey talk? Most of dem will rot in prison because GMB no go open files fo dem in prison.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Olufemichael(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY, AFRICA WILL RULE THE WORLD, THAT OUR INTEGRITY BUT NOT TRIBAL SENTIMENTS WOULD MAKE US STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD, THAT ONE DAY, WHITE PEOPLE WOULD STOP CALLING US MONKEY DUE TO SOME OF OUR CHARACTERS, THAT SOON TRUTH WOULD PREVAIL. AMEN.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Yeske2(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
After drinking shekpe and monkey tail, they start talking trash, we need to beg some European countries to borrow us their prisons because i don't think Buhari can build enough to house these miscreants
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by citizenY(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHo should he hand over to?

Asari, Diezani, Patience or Akpabio

Since this is The season for old people, he should handover to Clark.
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by tablu: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olufemichael:
Please sir/madam, do we really practice democracy in Nigeria, all this CONSPIRACY DEY TIRE ME OH, FOR USA, PRESIDENT DEY USE ONLY ONE TERM, SHEY NA MUST TO USE TWO TERM NI? GOD, HELP AFRICA, PLEASE SAVE NIGERIA, WHY IS IT THAT THE BLACK SOMETIMES NO DEY THINK STRAIGHT, WHEN ALL THESE MY BROTHER POLITICS GO END FOR NIGERIA, WHEN WILL AFRICA RULERS BECOME LEADERS, GOD, E DEY REALLY PAIN ME OH, WEN OTHER WHITE PEOPLE THE MAKE PROGRESS, AFRICA DEY USE SENTIMENTS AND TRIBE DO THINGS, GOD, I KNOW SEY NA U CREATE US, but please we need more of your light here in Africa.
dont worry gmb will serve for only one term!
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by tablu: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Olufemichael:
I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY, AFRICA WILL RULE THE WORLD, THAT OUR INTEGRITY BUT NOT TRIBAL SENTIMENTS WOULD MAKE US STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD, THAT ONE DAY, WHITE PEOPLE WOULD STOP CALLING US MONKEY DUE TO SOME OF OUR CHARACTERS, THAT SOON TRUTH WOULD PREVAIL. AMEN.
probably in the nxt world to come
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by oluwafemi113(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish talk
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by stronger: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Okay, please someone help me ask Oshiomole to tell them to;

[size=16pt]GO AND DIE![/size]
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by ruggedboy01: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some clueless group will come here now claim that igbos are responsible for this threat

Patiently waiting for them lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by missKiffy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
They can go to hell for all we care
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
No more amnesty money again.Nah only una dey for this country? How can you people be collecting money you do not work for at the detriment of other people? Injustice!
Re: Do Not Handover To Buhari Or Else...niger Deltans Threaten GEJ by qualityovenbake(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
This group is just seeking for relevance. Since 2003, Buhari has been contesting for the post of the presidency. To the aggrieved group, now is the time to start planning, laying foundation and strategies for 2019. They should stop all this threat and counter accusation, except they will be happy to see the country go in flames, which I reject in the name of the Lord. Buhari has won the mandate to lead this Great nation Nigeria through democracy, let's give him a chance and support him.

Finally, we now have the power to decide the faith of any administration that does not live up to it responsibility and the trust place upon it by the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest LGA Chairmanship Asipirant In Abia State / Babangida Aliyu: US Invited 12 Northern Gov's To Know If They Will Remove GEJ / Ngozi Okonjo-iwela Reacts To Plateau Killings, Tells Nigerians What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.