Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This (2431 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Old Biscuit: Did Anyone On NL Ever Eat This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by collinsflex(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just saw this online n decided to share. If you ever made use of this just indicate

Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by pedel: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nobody on Nairaland used it.
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by lomprico(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
That is a postage stamp, not a currency. have u ever seen any currency note that 'currency' was printed on it? ITK!

3 Likes

Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by DahtzFestjayz: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
That RED NOTE. Buy Rice, dodo, ponmo with a single note.
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by jamace(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
pedel:
How sure are you?
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by khalleb(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
I once saw it hnnnnn...........
yes in my dream
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by buskie13(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
collinsflex:
Just saw this online n decided to share. If you ever made use of this just indicate
just asked my dad now...he said Nigeria started with Pounds,Shillings and Pennies...so Mr Op...how did u conclude that that was a Nigerian currency
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmm

when Nigeria was Nigeria

but now hmmmmm
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by tinuolababy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm here to read comments
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by remsonik(f): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
That's a stamp and not currency

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by pedel: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamace:
How sure are you?
Because the currency was use for slave trade. Are you telling me anyone on nairaland was a slave or was into slave trade? Beside the image in the original post is a postal stamp of 1953. The inscription on it depict Okpoho manilla which was use for slave trade in Calabar in around 1500-1505.

Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
pedel:

Well here in Ukraine we don't trade on that
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by collinsflex(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

you need to grow
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by jaysniggs: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
tinuolababy:
I'm here to read comments

I'm here to read Tinuola's comment wink
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by jaysniggs: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

The topic and Ukraine don't even relate undecided
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

The topic and Ukraine don't even relate undecided

Na u knw
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
collinsflex:
you need to grow

Old man
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by collinsflex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

Old man
you need deliverance
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by pedel: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

Что вы думаете?
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by tinuolababy(f): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

I'm here to read Tinuola's comment wink

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
collinsflex:
you need deliverance

You need divine touch
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
pedel:

Что вы думаете?

Я думав так багато речей прямо зараз
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by collinsflex(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
ishiamu:

Я думав так багато речей прямо зараз
u done start again
Re: Old Nigeria Currency: Did Anyone On NL Ever Made Use Of This by ishiamu(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2015
collinsflex:
u done start again

What I do?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze / The emperor of Country Of Western Nigeria picture of warri / World's 10 Tallest Buildings 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.