Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Who Will Save Us From APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Us From APC? (452 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Details From APC Press Conference / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save Us From APC? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
For those who are celebrating the perceived 'demise' of PDP, I put this to you: who will save us from APC if they fail to deliver on their electoral promises? And for those with high and unrealistic expectations from in-coming Buhari administration, just remember,once more, that the all those who ruined/ ruled the country for 16 years are now in APC.

Last bullet: let us encourage strong opposition and be modest in our expectations.
Re: Who Will Save Us From APC? by yoddy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's up to the political class to form a strong opposition.

Not to worry though, some aggrieved APC members will emerge after the appointments have been shared. They'll champion the opposition groups....
Re: Who Will Save Us From APC? by godsamist: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why worry?
Only God decides such issues no matter the instrulment he choses.
He alone decides in the affairs of men.. ..No shaken,he is ever on the throne judging the affairs of mankind!

(1) (Reply)

Worst Hr Department In Any Organization / Should We Stand With AIT Or Against!!!!!!! / Jonathan's Earned Nigeria International Respect- Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.