Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. (3541 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
This was snapped somewhere in abuja.
Imagine a policeman paid to protect Nigerian live is protecting flies for a Chinese man.

How low can the Nigeria police get to? tongue

Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ishilove
Seun
Lalasticlala

FP tins

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by jamex93(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
naija

this is a slap on Nigerian Police force
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by coolitempa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
old news.....let's move on..... grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol grin
Get off my plot.
That's mine
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Ozigbondu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
phantonce:

Get off my plot.
That's mine
hmm
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by ramdris(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is not hilarious but totally shameful.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by AkProsper(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Racism!!!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by zigger(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Inferiority complex! Nigerians value money more than dignity

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by temitemi1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Naija police undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Eyepencil: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
That police man must be one of the slaves we have over there grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by rollybest(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
when will we grow in knowledge?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
haha
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Iamoilprince(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
May 29 all this go stop! #change
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigerian policemen, rubbish since 1898!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Smh. Even in our land, we are valueless.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by kskpoundz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Make d Chinese man no roja after he finished making the call,am damn sure d police man will
ask for d particulars of d umbrella
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op how did you get this picture? That is my manager there Mr Tang Hung Chu, and he isn't a Chinese man, he is from Taiwan. angry

FriedPlantain
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by hatux: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Money speaking grin... Shame!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by mabeni(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
And the chinese might be an illiterate.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by LordCenturion(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Money dey speak, this one even pay him than Road side #20

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by chuckdee4(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Glorified house boy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2015
oh my God .
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by CircleOfWilis: 1:25am On Apr 23, 2015
This photo looks fake,
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by SoniaFred(f): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2015
NPF!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by Motolank: 5:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Things that cannot happen anywhere else undecided...
when a cop drives past people, they put their two feet on break... in case, he looks back!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by onyi4edu(f): 5:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Hehehe..... I laugh in Chineese
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by drtwist(m): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Poverty at is peak. Instead of working as a kolofor I better
Work online o.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by khassy(m): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2015
when would the NPF have common sense

shout out to my olokpa pikins
Re: Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. by YoursGEJ(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2015
phantonce:

Get off my plot.
That's mine

Na so una go dey shout now, omoniles go hear una. If una like make una no settle the matter quietly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Of Capital Oil Has Offered To Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety / Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO / Babandede, Others Hail Ugwuanyi On Peace, Development, Support For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.