Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908916 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Preshpintos: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Waposh:
Hi everyone,

If you have applied to WSB university in Dabrowa Gornicza or will be applying to the school for this upcoming October intake, you can email me and let’s relate together.
hello
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
You're very funny. You're not the 1st and you will certainly not be the last Nigerian that will get his or her VISA from Kenya.

I have helped quite a number of Nigerian Students from different countries including SA, Tanzania, Gambia, Turkey, Dubai, Belarus etc. apply for Student VISA from those countries where they resided, move to Poland and non of them were ever turned down for this.

I myself did this back 2017 since I also resided in Benin Republic at a time and I was never turned down by the German Embassy in Cotonou as a Nigerian. Attached is a screenshot of my email with the German Embassy correspondent in Ghana. I was clearly told that I needed a Ghana Resident Permit

RE-READ the email you sent to them again; You told them you have Poland Work Permit and not Kenya Resident Permit. If I were to be the consul, I would have also given you the same response they gave you.

Also note that this thread is not meant for those going for WORK VISA, so when I responded to you; I assumed you were applying for a Student VISA.

hunee:
With due respect to every decent person on this platform who responds and allay the concerns of people with courtesy and respect. I will not be quoting any irrational response to my earlier post on Nigerians Not been able to Process Polish visas from Kenya

For the young man above who assumes me to be a learner or novice on traveling, i thought it is important to let you know, my first international trip was in 2018. I will leave it there.

This is the response from the Polish Embassy in Nairobi, Everyone is advised to always verify whatsoever is posted here so you are not misled

If you need further clarifications, please copy the email and re confirm.

Goodevening everyone.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
necz:
You're very funny. You're not the 1st and you will certainly not be the last Nigerian that will get his or her VISA from Kenya.

I have helped quite a number of Nigerian Students from different countries including SA, Tanzania, Gambia, Turkey, Dubai, Belarus etc. apply for Student VISA from those countries where they resided, move to Poland and non of them were ever turned down for this.

I myself did this back 2017 since I also resided in Benin Republic at a time and I was never turned down by the German Embassy in Cotonou as a Nigerian. Attached is a screenshot of my email with the German Embassy correspondent in Ghana. I was clearly told that I needed a Ghana Resident Permit

RE-READ the email you sent to them again; You told them you have Poland Work Permit and not Kenya Resident Permit. If I were to be the consul, I would have also given you the same response they gave you.

Also note that this thread is not meant for those going for WORK VISA, so when I responded to you; I assumed you were applying for a Student VISA.

The argument remains the same. Can Kenya resident permit holders(Nigerians) apply for whatever category of visas from Kenya.

You said , Yes!

I proved your assertion wrong with that mail response, so whatever point you are trying to maintain, I have no further intentions to debate that.

I wish you all the best and Goodluck.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
My argument still remains the same.

Nigerians with valid Kenya Resident Permit can apply to the Polish Embassy in Kenya. It's the same everywhere in the world except you don't know your right. Simple.

hunee:

The argument remains the same. Can Kenya resident permit holders(Nigerians) apply for whatever category of visas from Kenya.

You said , Yes!

I proved your assertion wrong with that mail response, so whatever point you are trying to maintain, I have no further intentions to debate that.

Re: Polish Student Visa by samtol4(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
hunee:

You said , Yes!

. You can apply for any visa from any part of the world so far you have residence permit of that country. Unless you have visitor visa that is when you will not be allowed to apply. Hence a Nigerian with Kenyan resident permit has right to apply for polish visa in Kenya. Even if they tell you no, go there and show them what is written on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mystery2020: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is a salary of 340k/month enough as proof of funds?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gernny(f): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2023
As long as you have resident permit for another country,you apply for visa.A friend has Gambia residence permit and she applied through Senegal to Poland so you can apply from Kenya.
hunee:

You said , Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by pseudonomer: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2023
hunee:
With due respect to every decent person on this platform who responds and allay the concerns of people with courtesy and respect. I will not be quoting any irrational response to my earlier post on Nigerians Not been able to Process Polish visas from Kenya

For the young man above who assumes me to be a learner or novice on traveling, i thought it is important to let you know, my first international trip was in 2018. I will leave it there.

This is the response from the Polish Embassy in Nairobi, Everyone is advised to always verify whatsoever is posted here so you are not misled

If you need further clarifications, please copy the email and re confirm.

Goodevening everyone.

I don’t think the consular understood your message.

Anywhere in the world, as far you have a legal resident permit of the country you live in(some for at least 6 months), you should be able to apply for a visa from there.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oyeleye101(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Please who can help make 250 euro school payment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oyeleye101:
Please who can help make 250 euro school payment?

Costs an extra €10
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oyeleye101(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
badBADbichh:

Costs an extra €10
Okay, can you help with it? If yes, how do I contact u?
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oyeleye101:

Okay, can you help with it? If yes, how do I contact u?
I guess yea if you shoot a message here I'll get the email
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pullout: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello house

How is everybody doing? I’m sorry if this message would be lengthy(Please bear with me), Good Morning, I have been a ardent follower of the travel section on NL(I just opened this account to stay anonymous). I want to make some inquires that’s so important to next step I take in this point of my life.

Firstly, I’m 25 years old. I finished my secondary school education since 2015 but couldn’t further more because of some unfortunate situation then, I just did my WAEC examination in 2021. Since 2015 till now, I have been learning programming, but now I want to japa cause my future in Nigeria is looking very blurry day by day.

To my question, what much can I do with my WAEC result in regard to traveling, I had a good result but I don’t know where to start from exactly. I would appreciate some tips from the expert in the house. Thank you 🙏
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Pullout:
Hello house...

To my question, what much can I do with my WAEC result in regard to traveling, I had a good result but I don’t know where to start from exactly. I would appreciate some tips from the expert in the house. Thank you 🙏

Well I guess since you're on the Poland thread you already know it's a quick and cheap option to secure admission and afford tuition, respectively.
Since your WAEC is good, you may apply and get accepted into one of Poland's universities within even one week.
I'm no expert but the little I know is that as far as getting a school is concerned, that's the easy part. The main hassle begins when gathering all documentation according to embassy requirements. After that, the grand finale is being lucky enough to be in the minority who are granted visas. So...
1. Get admission (very easy).
2. Gather documents (can be easy but also stressful).
3. Get visa interview appointment (only money makes this easy, without which this is hard harder hardest).
4. Wait for visa (hmm no comment).

All in all, it's a straightforward process you can totally do on your own.
Good luck on your quest!
Re: Polish Student Visa by teewest100: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Be careful guy, there are lots of scammers on this page, be careful once again, na dem dey sweet talk pass [ quote author=Pullout post=123825867]Hello house

How is everybody doing? I’m sorry if this message would be lengthy(Please bear with me), Good Morning, I have been a ardent follower of the travel section on NL(I just opened this account to stay anonymous). I want to make some inquires that’s so important to next step I take in this point of my life.

Firstly, I’m 25 years old. I finished my secondary school education since 2015 but couldn’t further more because of some unfortunate situation then, I just did my WAEC examination in 2021. Since 2015 till now, I have been learning programming, but now I want to japa cause my future in Nigeria is looking very blurry day by day.

[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Pullout:

Do you have a portfolio? Is your programming game solid? Do you work?
Re: Polish Student Visa by airexx: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Waposh:
Hi everyone,

If you have applied to WSB university in Dabrowa Gornicza or will be applying to the school for this upcoming October intake, you can email me and let’s relate together.
hello I emailed you. Can you respond asap please
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
dpacesetter:

Good morning,

would like to know how long it took the school to refund your tuition, because have also requested, the school said 3- 4 weeks, but it more than four weeks now.
just want to know the exact duration you waited before you got the refund. so as to do my own calculations here and make my plans.
Thanks.

Hi, saw you tried to email. Please are you in Poland? Could use a tiny bit of help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dpacesetter(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good afternoon,
i need your urgent advise, am a Poland student applicant way back 2021, but unfortunately i was stuck at the visa interview appointment date stage.
i waited and waited hoping to get visa interview appointment date, all to no avail. so i asked for my tuition refund, which the school refunded back my money. so i ignored anything call Poland and moved on with my life.
This morning, i just decide to check the mail i used for the application, i just realized the embassy has schedule me for interview since January 26,2023.

Please , what can i do?
can i re-validate the appointment date?
i don't mind mailing the school and start the admission process afresh, but is the interview appointment date is what matters at the moment.

what can i do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Augustboo: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
toysoldier13:
Hello, I got denied for no 10. Can anybody walk me through the appeal process and the documents I might need to resubmit? I'm applying through the master's degree program. Any information at all would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hello, I got same denial. How did you go about hours ? I’d appreciate any form of advise
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
dpacesetter:
Good afternoon,
i need your urgent advise, am a Poland student applicant way back 2021, but unfortunately i was stuck at the visa interview appointment date stage.
i waited and waited hoping to get visa interview appointment date, all to no avail. so i asked for my tuition refund, which the school refunded back my money. so i ignored anything call Poland and moved on with my life.
This morning, i just decide to check the mail i used for the application, i just realized the embassy has schedule me for interview since January 26,2023.

Please , what can i do?
i don't mind mailing the school and start the admission process afresh, but is the interview appointment date is what matters at the moment.

what can i do?

For me am not sure I've ever heard about revalidation of appointment date before oo... But you should contact @teewest100 from above and see if she might help connect you to someone who can. If possible, I'd say go for it and fulfill your Poland ambition. Good luck!
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don't think that's possible.

Once the scheduled date for your interview is past, there's nothing the Embassy can do. You will need to get another one.

Had it been that you mailed them before the said interview date, they would have rescheduled you for another date while they give your old date to someone else so it won't be a waste.

dpacesetter:
Good afternoon,

Please , what can i do?

what can i do?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Imustreturn(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Gabriel2308:

i got date last year but my doc were not ready we go again this year
have you applied for admission bro?
Re: Polish Student Visa by victorVIC1(m): 5:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Gabriel2308:

i got date last year but my doc were not ready we go again this year

Hi, please how far with your process? With the new FX changes, I'm looking at various feasible options. Is it too late to apply commence application process ahead of October session?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Waposh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
victorVIC1:

Hi, please how far with your process? With the new FX changes, I'm looking at various feasible options. Is it too late to apply commence application process ahead of October session?
No, most schools application is still open still around September but best you apply now to have time for visa and processing
Re: Polish Student Visa by victorVIC1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Waposh:

No, most schools application is still open still around September but best you apply now to have time for visa and processing

Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.