Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits (19819 Views)

Short Ankara Gowns For Women / N90,000 BUDGET -wedding Rings, Cards, Gowns/accessories, Groom Suits/shirts,tie / Weddings Gowns, Rings, Banquet Chairs And Tables, And Marquee Tents At Benkol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits by Dbestmax(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jay5000:
If that be the case, you can use your mother's wedding dress. grin
taaaa....kat away u.... I resemble gal....u no dey see well again ni
Re: Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
toogentle:

Lol I did not even read it because I was driving when I replied that post. I was stuck in traffic. Used NL to wear down the traffic stress
lol i know.. i was just teasing you grin
Re: Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mr Dbestmax, is there any law that says bridal gowns should be worn once.

Whats wrong with passing the gown to the next generation.

I totally disagree with you, its just vanity upon vanity, it is not the bridal gown that determines if the marriage will be successful.

Not my emphasis on the marriage and not the wedding.

A lot of ladies place undue emphasis on the wedding and not the marriage, weddings come and go but the marriage goes on, by the the time u face the challenges the last thing you want to remember is the bridal gown you wore.
Re: Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits by tpiadotcom: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Should you reuse the same wedding gown for different marriages though, just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children At Makoko, Lagos Celebrate Children's Day / After My Wedding,my Club Members Refused To Pay My Right Bc Of Chicken / A Most Classy Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.