Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Today Is Your Miracle Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Your Miracle Day (565 Views)

Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Your Miracle Day by harrisonsbible: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2015
GOD has set aside today to set free as many that will heed to HIS word today, set them free from captivity, oppression, depression ,marital spells, every spirit of infirmity,challenges and trials,stagnation of any kind.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO RECEIVE MY DESIRED MIRACLE?

RECEIVE AND CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR TODAY AND I ASSURE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE HIM FOR IN FAITH TODAY SAME SHALL BE A TESTIMONY TO YOU TODAY NOT TOMORROW TO THE GLORY OF HIS NAME.

JOHN 1 VS 12.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU HEED HIS WORD ON THIS DAY HE HAS SET ASIDE FOR YOUR MIRACLE.

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME..
Re: Today Is Your Miracle Day by harrisonsbible: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Share your testimony here because I AM SURE GOD will reach as many that will heed to his instruction today.just believe it and you will see His hand today.
Re: Today Is Your Miracle Day by harrisonsbible: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
FATHER I THANK YOU today for restoring peace,sanity to my family and ushering me into another level of my ministry,MAY YOUR NAME ALONE BE GLORIFIED..YOU SILENCED MY ADVERSARIES AND HAVE MADE A PUBLIC MOCKERY OF THEM ALL.THANK YOU JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable To Pray Wearing Shoes? / Youth Of Today Enticed By The Khawarij Insurgents – By Ibn Kathir / PHOTO: God Talks To Us Every Time Like This :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.