Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation (20872 Views)

PDP Calls For Postponement Of Ondo Election / PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano / Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Trailblazer1(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Mbamally(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2015
PDP things

any way

i prefer this space for

Baba Buhari grin cool tongue

PDP if you like drag me to supreme court tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by bakila: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Xetima:

I still say it for all to hear. APC's desire for political TRIUMPHALISM and CONQUEST may derail the Fourth Republic. Like I have been advising “those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble, ...
What of PDP's Orubebelistic brigandage-ism? The man should know the way to road to an election tribunal. The Two weeks between April 11 and now offers them fourteen days extra from the twenty one days of the Constitution to plan and storm the tribunal. PDP know they have no change in Imo despite the rigging on Mbiase.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by anonimi: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Rochas must go.

Yes he should go with these representation of what he achieved in four years of waste =>

millionaireman:

berem is not from Imo state. she is an imported political jobber paid to dish out falsehood against genuine people of Imo state.

These are pix of Gov Okorocha's destruction and abandonment in Orlu urban Lga; the Lga which gave Rochas Okorocha the highest number of votes in 2011. Okorocha paid Orlu back with enlarging about 1.8km of existing four urban streets in the Lga, placed street lamp holders on some of the streets and built a diversionary two block school of health.

This road is about 1km and leads to IMSUTH, Orlu. It has remained like this since shortly after Okorocha became governor. All pleas to repair the road fell on deaf ears.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170685_orluroadtoimsuth_jpeg5e14e708a7ba62557cd8679ea4a73e3d

http://theleaderassumpta.com/2014/06/01/okada-riders-imsuth-staff-raise-alarm-over-condition-of-hospital-road/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by onyi4edu(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2015
I am tired of Imo state and their gubernatorial election palaver. Someone should just win let's rest
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by anonimi: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2015
millionaireman:
This is the remains of the multi-million Naira Sam Okwaraji Stadium built and maintained by Okorocha's predecessors in Orlu.

One of Okorocha's first acts when he became governor of Imo state was to set up a Commission of Inquiry to ascertain how the stadium built over six years before then was built.

After the Commission's Report, Okorocha partially damaged the stadium in pretext that he was widening an adjacent Tijani Street that links to Old Owerri Road which he also scrapped for widening.

Note: the green roofing is make-shift roofing made by Okorocha government. Okorocha govt ordered the old roofing dismantled and sold.

Unfortunately, the about five km Old Owerri Road, Orlu still remains scrapped about three-and-half years after.

For the pains it took to build the Sam Okwaraji stadium with flood light, visit: http://vastsportsfacilities.com/olu_township/olu_township.html

The stadium hosted FIFA-interest competitions before Okorocha came to office.

Since Okorocha became governor, no sporting activity has been organized in Orlu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170710_orluoldstadium_jpegecfc95f2eef7b83da021f1e0832f21c3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170711_orlustadium3_jpeg8fb3fefef4413e0cf6287bc9624ca52e

2 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by anonimi: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
millionaireman:
This is the about 5km Old Owerri Road that links from Orlu centre through Umuowa to Nkume Y Junction.

The road was scrapped by Gov. Okorocha about three-and-half years ago and has remained dust in dry season and mud in rainy season till today. Tens of thousands of people living along this road have been inhaling dust all this time, and may risk lung cancer.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170715_orluoldowerrird2_jpeg1fc0225c3735c288780dfb443b417f07

2 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by jossyj: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
because we hate cheats.

truway:
imo so stubborn a state
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by anonimi: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2015
millionaireman:
This is a pit dug by Gov. Okorocha at the centre of Orlu very close to this church and where people live close by.

The pit was dug to collect rain flood. But a gutter that would stretch to about 800 meters into a nearby valley was started from this church by former Imo governor, Amadi Ikwechegh.

Okorocha refused to complete the gutter and was pointing to federal government to come and complete the gutter.

After any light rain, the road that leads to Nkwerre and to Anmaraku remains impassable at this St Joseph's church junction due to flood.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170736_orlupit_jpeg81d7a7feda5e90958ed1c6a15d5f928b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2170737_orlustjoseph_jpegcdc7f1905d50bbf6ee6745d214a48db7

2 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP and Ihedioha will have to explain how they won only 7 local goverment areas with the results almost close to Rochas who won 20 local governments.
They will also have to explain to Imolites how Aboh Mbaise LG got 55,000 votes which is the votes for 3 local goverments combined.

Ndi ara!

PDP will never rule Imo state! Chukwu aju!!

Even though I want Rochas to continue as Governor of Imo state but I have learnt to never say never, I am still in shock at Buhari's victory, I never gave him a chance but he is the President-elect today my dear. cheesy

Nothing is impossible, if you doubt this ask Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Defenderng1: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
is alright
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Intendy: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
this people are rogues,after claiming they will win the elections they are now clamouring for cancellation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Even though I want Rochas to continue as Governor of Imo state but I have learnt to never say never, I am still in shock at Buhari's victory, I never gave him a chance but he is the President-elect today my dear. cheesy

Nothing is impossible, if you doubt this ask Buhari.
yeah right!
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by olaolulazio(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Rochas must go.

He will, but in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by fabokai(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
order for dji phantom 2 and dji Ronin with case @ hhtp://drones.ng

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by fairheven: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Xetima:

I still say it for all to hear. APC's desire for political TRIUMPHALISM and CONQUEST may derail the Fourth Republic. Like I have been advising “those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble, ...
Which one be fourth republic kwa?
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Lemon12:
Pdp must never rule imo state for now

Owelle Rochas all the way

Though buhari na still illiterate

grin grin grin grin grin

You remind me of a friend who thought yorubas are the most intelligent beings in Nigeria. He was posted to Abuja and he confessed to me " I thought hausas are cattles. Men the hausa guys I've met here are so intelligent I can't match them."

In international politics Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In military intelligence and strategic management Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In government and governance, Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In petroleum management Buhari is literate while you are illiterate.

Acquiring an education always makes you a better person. It doesn't make you successful.

Conclusion: We are literate in some things and illiterate in many other things grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by jahjehova(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Until you mentioned Amadi Ikwechegh whom if memory serves me right was a MILAD in Imo state, I was really believing your story. Saying He (Amadi Ikwechegh) started the construction of said gutter puts paid to your claims of non performance of Rochas in this project. Posterity will not forgive me if I don't make this correction.

Thank you

[quote author=anonimi post=33019204][/quote]
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by jahjehova(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2015
What's the difference between you and the zulu guys in South Africa committing Xennophobia

belabela:

grin grin grin grin grin

You remind me of a friend who thought yorubas are the most intelligent beings in Nigeria. He was posted to Abuja and he confessed to me " I thought hausas are cattles. Men the hausa guys I've met here are so intelligent I can't match them."

In international politics Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In military intelligence and strategic management Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In government and governance, Buhari is literate while you are illiterate. In petroleum management Buhari is literate while you are illiterate.

Acquiring an education always makes you a better person. It doesn't make you successful.

Conclusion: We are literate in some things and illiterate in many other things grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by deprince316: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2015
[b][/b]I just realize dat most of us fought a còurse we never knew were parochial and selfish. The HOD Operations of Inec in Imo state was caught on monday falsifying and mutilating the results of federal legislative election the same way he and the commission falsified the result in abt 7 lgas during the state election.
We championed change because we want the best for the country and not because we want criminals to change parties and form progressives while in the reality they are the same drug peddlers and fraudsters, to what end is it to mutilate already collated results so that your pay masters can go to court and win the election, when the commision did not do anything concerning the security braches jn Onuimo Lga, Oru East Lga and the snatching of the ballot papers by the wife of Tycoon in Ezinhitte Mbaise lga?
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Trump16: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Akuko Ifo!. PDP should just put their dead ass down. Sai Rochas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2015
jahjehova:
What's the difference between you and the zulu guys in South Africa committing Xennophobia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg nor kill person jor grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros person nor dey commit xenophobia o. Person fit commit violence based on xenophobia
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by tonero230(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Rochas must go.

To where?
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by DExplorer1: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
I wish they know that Imo state is not Rivers state. APC winning Imo is as sure as PDP losing in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by obailala(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PDP and Ihedioha will have to explain how they won only 7 local goverment areas with the results almost close to Rochas who won 20 local governments.
They will also have to explain to Imolites how Aboh Mbaise LG got 55,000 votes which is the votes for 3 local goverments combined.

Ndi ara!

For all those wondering how PDP got 55,000 votes in Aboh Mbaise, look no further. The answer to your endless questions is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XiWeBSd1c
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by tickertop(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2015
PDP stop disturbing IMO state. U showing us pictures of bad roads, what about d good roads. No matter what Rochas does, he will never satisfy everyone. Go to abia state and ask what PDP have done there. Ungrateful imolites.... Rochas we know

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Ephemmm: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Ndi ara!

Reasonable response from a woman who takes equity above ethnicity: thumb up for you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by humberjade: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
B69U:
jega is not rigging the elections becos of PVC but yet people are caught on camera thumb printing ballot papers multiple times to be counted as vote.

People use the card readers but are not allowed to vote after registration is sent to inec head quarters computer, becos they are told the card reader failed to work.

In this election, the number of voters and votes are always evenly matched despite low turn out in places APC WINS. Either Jega is voting for the dead and people in their houses or he registered extra numbers of people that dont exit for his APC party and that is why they are thumb printing ballot papers multiple times.

Jega, Jega, Jega, Imo will be the fall of u.
lalasticlala fp

Really?

Then how do u explain the diff btw d collection of PVCs and d turnout of voters in Delta (Collection 1.7m - PDP votes 1.2m plus), Akwa Ibom (Collection 1.4m - PDP votes 1.04m plus) and Rivers (Collection 1.9m - PDP votes 1.48 plus), while no state in other regions of d country could muster 65% turnout? Even Kastina State where Buhari hails 4rm was only able to record a 51% turnout.

Do u also recall how many minutes it took d REC from Rivers to read out d figures from that state at d collation center in Abuja?

Abeg leave Jega outta dis, was he not d same umpire that was in-charge when Nigerians voted massively for GEJ in 2011?

PDP is the architect of its own down fail; Bad governance, over-confidence and corruption were d cause of its downfall.

Let them deal with it and form a formidable opposition party, in order to kEep APC on its toes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by wman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sylverbox:
Wow! They are fitting in just fine as an opposition party. They better watch their back, I see APGA overthrowing them cos PDP stinks of selfishness and no brainers.

APGA can never overthrow PDP. APGA can never gain appeal in the North and South West even ifthey stop being tribalistic and respect other tribes.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by millionaireman: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=33019204][/quote]

@ Hi anonimi,

I got ya.

Here at Orlu, people say they shall vote Okorocha, at least when his convoy is passing through Orlu to Ideator, they shall say Oga nnoo o o; welcome ooo; they shall get momentary respite from hoodlums; and have hope that one day, perhaps one day, Okorocha shall change his mind and complete the projects, and possibly do the needful in Orlu.

But with Ihedioha as governor, Orlu people believe that they will neither see governor's convoy to wave nno ooo, nor have any of the projects in Orlu ever completed in his tenure, talk less, do any needful.
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
kabiosih:
i dont like imo

Who likes you kwanu.
Re: PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation by bakila: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok, if they cancel the elections will you win? PDP will you win?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Why Dogara’s Removal As Reps Speaker Will Be Difficult –reps / Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.