Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP (12122 Views)

2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by Pavarottii(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sunymoore:

Hmm, bro, you obviously don't know whats up in the North.. Buhari popularity is increasing by day, and it even rose to the highest between 2013-Now.. Let me tell you something, we in the North came out in masses to vote for the General, despite Boko haram threats, we even promised to continue voting even Boko haram are attacking, that's is to show you the love we have for the General... Of course, Buhari is the head of APC, But all he need to do is to endorse a candidate and see how the masses will vote for the said candidate.. And lastly, PDP Is dead in the north, just as APC is not welcomed in the east...
And if he doesn't perform, u will still support him?
Ur answer will tell if Nigeria is moving forward or not.
Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by ba7man(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

If GMB fails to perform, its my civic duty to vote him out.

No time to support mediocre leaders.
Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by socialmediaman: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
emmasege:
Sincere APC apologists know that they can't rule Nigeria for long. PDP 'willfully' lost the election because the ruling class which cuts across political divides wanted Jonathan out at all cost.
The truth is that PDP is the only true national party and when they get their acts right, dislodging APC from Aso rock is a simple task.
Mark my words, APC loss will be so evident long before 2019!

You guys still don't get it, I'm really surprised. To you PDP lovers, it's all about winning election so that the "share the money" can continue. Well let me rewind or refresh your memory; in 2011, Nigerians were already tired of the PDP, that's why the slogan "I'm voting Jonathan, not the PDP". If you really don't know, PDP is bad news to Nigerians, while we believe and urge the Buhari led government to perform and fulfill their promises, we will resist any move by the PDP to come back to power because for 16yrs we endured their impunity and neglect of the welfare of Nigerians. We don't want PDP back anytime soon, not until it becomes necessary and on the condition that their state governors and leaders credibly performed and they have rid themselves of jobless politicians whose only business is to get oil money from Abuja and share to their wards while Nigerians wallow in poverty.
Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by Donmarshal11: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

And if they fail won't u contribute to the opposition?
naaa trust me I won't man.
Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by Sunymoore(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

No, we'll not..
Re: We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP by wadetaw202: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

May thunder strike you wherever you are. So, you are not in Nigeria and you are here telling me rubbish.

Shege dan iska kowai angry

Ehehe mister, thunder is just a contraption of physics. It can't strike no body. I don't walk with conductors around and I am not earthed. So look for another curse. Your curse can only affect little minds like yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North East: Nigerian Military Liberated Over 25 Towns During Jonathan / Bandits Kill Three Niger PDP Delegates / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.