Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (87697 Views)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gamesmart:

Sit there waiting for men to find you as part of their responsibility.

No problem.

You will end up like this when you are close to expiry date.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2341046_j17_png5ab9a6eaa0fd175097a8a6e98861fdd8
This is how your sisters and daughters will end up! Sometimes,it's good to ask about someone's marital status before ranting nonesense. Nairaland only gives you the privillegde of saying things you wouldn't say face to face.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Ihuomadinihu: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Alot of people actually approve and support my view. Dont worry it is a matter of time. Watch out!! cool
Not my business though! Just do what you want and let responsible men take care of their families.
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Dragonking: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Not my business though! Just do what you want and let responsible men take care of their families.

Ok..we will take care of all the women that are ready for this new wave of change grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by emzila(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Looking for lady of 28 and above, should be a nigerian. Any serious minded should send email via my profile
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Odunharry(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
50calibre:
This is because most naija guys are slowly coming to the realisation that naija women are not marriage material but bunch of liabilities.. After weighing up the pros & cons of living with a liability, most guys reach the conclusion that marriage ain't worth the time or stress.

The sad fact is; most naija women are ugly, any honest person blessed with the gift of sight will agree with this. In addiction to this ugliness, naija women are further devalued by the so many vices corrupting their souls, this includes fakery, lying, greed, laziness, envy, bitterness, ignorance, arrogance....

To cap it all up, these women no longer exist in a world of reality, but in a fantasy world where Hollywood TV shows & movies are the paradigm.

The odds are really stacked up against Nigerian women, sadly their numbers are only going to swell in the coming years.

The odds are
50....chai

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by jamillion: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Thanks jare. Are you married? Just incase you aint, i am here o!
single not searching undecided
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
bayulll01:

The reasons and only reasons men out there are yet to marry is because of you ladies out there are not worth to marry,I rather stay single than to marry a leech,or empty head that knows nothing about marriage,I can get sex anytime I wants it,I can get a baby mama,I can even adopts,but to stay for life and marry a leech hell no,so you ladies should get your acts into the order

I may also decide never to get married, I can adopt, I can get a sperm donor, I can have sex wherever I want, I can come home whenever I want, I can dedicate my whole life to my career and on top of it all, I wouldn't have an id.iot who believes that my life should revolve around him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by bayulll01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

I may also decide never to get married, I can adopt, I can get a sperm donor, I can have sex wherever I want, I can come home whenever I want, I can dedicate my whole life to my career and on top of it all, I wouldn't have an id.iot who believes that my life should revolve around him. grin

You is so funny,u do all that by yourself,that means you want to kill yourself by yourself,you know the eye your society will look at you,wake up from your slumber,well atleast you are watching too much of america movies this is africa

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
bayulll01:

You is so funny,u do all that by yourself,that means you want to kill yourself by yourself,you know the eye your society will look at you,wake up from your slumber,well atleast you are watching too much of america movies this is africa

Ermmm... If you were surrounded with high achievers you wouldn't be bothered about a woman who is ummarried.

Are you so afraid with the reality that we can do without you? Widows and divorcees raise up families without a man therefore any bloody adult can raise up a family. Darling, don't be too scared that you are dispensable afterall.

No one gives a mess about the society any more. I am so self absorbed in my individuality that I do not give a damn about the society. I make the society not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by bayulll01(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ermmm... If you were surrounded with high achievers you wouldn't be bothered about a woman who is ummarried.

Are you so afraid with the reality that we can do without you? Widows and divorcees raise up families without a man therefore any bloody adult can raise up a family. Darling, don't be too scared that you are dispensable afterall.

No one gives a mess about the society any more. I am so self absorbed in my individuality that I do not give a damn about the society. I make the society not the other way round.

If you are surrounded by high achiever I laugh in bristol,madam wake this same people are the one laughing you,they will even propose to set a blind date for you,the society make us don't fooll yourself,cos the society constitutes the larger part in your social activities,as a man no stress but for a woman,common your daughter or son will release bombshell sooner or latter,mum where is my dad,you don't wanna lie,all am saying is we are both indispensable,we need one another,but as a man I can decide to stay single lol

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2015
bayulll01:

If you are surrounded by high achiever I laugh in bristol,madam wake this same people are the one laughing you,they will even propose to set a blind date for you,the society make us don't fooll yourself,cos the society constitutes the larger part in your social activities,as a man no stress but for a woman,common your daughter or son will release bombshell sooner or latter,mum where is my dad,you don't wanna lie,all am saying is we are both indispensable,we need one another,but as a man I can decide to stay single lol

Bwahaha

Stop feeling so important. You are NADA cheesy

A woman can also decide to stay single FOREVER with little or no consequence. Blind date has nothing to do with gender, the last time I checked they also set blind dates for men.

What would be your reply if your child should ask you who his mother is? undecided, Oh! Are we not in the same boat? grin, I will tell the child whatever you are so planning to tell your child.

Please, get off your high horse and be reasonable. I know it pains you to admit that you are no longer important. cheesy . YOU ARE DISPENDABLE

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by bayulll01(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Bwahaha

Stop feeling so important. You are NADA cheesy

A woman can also decide to stay single FOREVER with little or no consequence. Blind date has nothing to do with gender, the last time I checked they also set blind dates for men.

What would be your reply if your child should ask you who his mother is? undecided, Oh! Are we not in the same boat? grin, I will tell the child whatever you are so planning to tell your child.

Please, get off your high horse and be reasonable. I know it pains you to admit that you are no longer important. cheesy . YOU ARE DISPENDABLE

No offense maa,when you say am Nada,or not important are u referring to me,cos am very useful oo,couple with the service I can render lol,but seriously you got point,we all need one another male female,that's why God created us male and female,but it is an herculean task looking for a lady that match your profile,same dream,aspiration,anyway we are all working towards perfections,so madam you point is noted
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2015
bayulll01:

No offense maa,when you say am Nada,or not important are u referring to me,cos am very useful oo,couple with the service I can render lol,but seriously you got point,we all need one another male female,that's why God created us male and female,but it is an herculean task looking for a lady that match your profile,same dream,aspiration,anyway we are all working towards perfections,so madam you point is noted

I was referring to all men grin.

.....but it is an herculean task looking for man that match your profile,same dream,aspiration,anyway we are all working towards perfections grin

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by bayulll01(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

I was referring to all men grin.

.....but it is an herculean task looking for man that match your profile,same dream,aspiration,anyway we are all working towards perfections grin

U ehn am tired arguing with u,lol but remember is men world!!!!!! wink and take cover before you ......

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by gaby(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
bennyrazz:
some of them understand this but the brickwall they meet or what they don't understand is how to know the "will of God?" the only way to know the will of God is through constant fasting and prayer. Not from a third party eg Pastor, Prophet etc that is where a lot of women get it wrong. [b]No one told Adam that Eve was his wife, he knew the instant he saw her. [/b]A woman's mind should be open to proposals, when a man proposes, do not mind his looks etc Just pray and fast about it to know if the man is the will of God, if no you will know.

Besides Eve how many other women were available to Adam to chose from?

1 Like

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
bayulll01:

U ehn am tired arguing with u,lol but remember is men world!!!!!! wink and take cover before you ......

It is a woman's world tongue #fact#

Try imagining a world where women have decided not to clean up after their men grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by bayulll01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is a woman's world tongue #fact#

Try imagining a world where women have decided not to clean up after their men grin

Waoo,I will enjoy such world,free pu.nny no string attached,will be awesome
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Chile, do not even get me started! We've always had more men in Nigeria than women of marriageable age. Secondly, polygyny is more common than polyandry in Nigeria. As much as there are "alarming" numbers of unmarried women, there are also as much "alarming" number of unmarried men but these fvckboys are more worried about unmarried women.

To these folks, unmarried women are more detrimental to the society than illiteracy, poverty or sexism. angry

0-14 years: 43.2% (male 39,151,304/female 37,353,737)
15-24 years: 19.3% (male 17,486,117/female 16,732,533)
25-54 years: 30.5% (male 27,697,644/female 26,285,816)

http://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

I was going for "tongue in cheek"
LOL
I read stuff like that on NL, and I always get cracked up cheesy
Cheers
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Truckpusher(m): 3:05am On Apr 29, 2015
*Passing-by with both hands tucked in my baggy trouser,whistling Osadebe's music and watching on as Nigerian girls deceive themselves*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

miserable life you mean?
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Sure I want to get married, but one thing I can't deny is how I hate the way men overestimate their importance on women. For this reason some women get married to anything , and at the end of the day that man won't do anything in the marriage, not even pay kids school fees. He would mess around, play with her and divorce her, all because he's overrated in society.
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by mekybabe1: 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
Men like you are the dogs we are referring to.
numericalguy:

That means your father is a dog
Your brohers are dogs
Your sons (if any) are dogs
Your male cousins are dogs
Your uncles are dogs
In short, all the males in your village are dogs
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by mekybabe1: 8:26pm On May 03, 2015
Sweetie, for everything you have said, back to sender.
Viciyus:

THEN YOUR FATHER NA LOCAL DOG

YOUR GRANDFATHER NA BULL DOG

YOUR FOUR FOUR FATHER NA POLICE DOG

YOU BE BICTH (SHE DOG)

FISH BRAIN
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You better prepare your useless self to be polygamous. There are many responsible men out there. Stop using the old testament to deceive yourself.

Pained ghetto skank... Deal with the truth..
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Ihuomadinihu: 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

Pained ghetto skank... Deal with the truth..
I rushed to see this mention not knowing that it was a stupor.
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2015
mekybabe1:
Men like you are the dogs we are referring to.

People like you would have to explain on your wedding day (IF) why your getting married to a dog.

Your mumuness is legendary..
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I rushed to see this mention not knowing that it was an idiot.

You rushed because you have no life outside this site. Dumb, sad and someone I see as being a frustrated old hag in the future...
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Ihuomadinihu: 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
lordkrato:

You rushed because you have no life outside this site. Dumb, sad and someone I see as being a frustrated old hag in the future...

Lol! No words for your stupidity. Only a fool assumes what he does not know.
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2015
Moana:
see as single +35 men give advice on what they know nothing of lol

Na your mates na mummy ....

We still dey expect your wedding rice.. Even if by that time e for don sour
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2015
Moana:
see as single +35 men give advice on what they know nothing of lol

We still dey expect your wedding rice.. Even if by that time e for don sour grin
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by lordkrato(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Look at this stupor! What makes you think am single. Only Nairaland will give every dick and harry opportunities to yarn nonesense. You are just one out of the millions of men in this world. Nobody will stop you from being polygamous. And people don't share/recognize your opinion.
Which of your ancestors??
History still emphasizes that monogamy was still in vogue before christanity came,so your ancestors don't even share your views. They must be ashamed of you!

Rantings of an illiterate drug addict... Your English is simply a true reflection of your emptiness...
Re: Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) by Moana(f): 5:25am On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:

We still dey expect your wedding rice.. Even if by that time e for don sour grin
im decades younger grin im the one who should be expecting u to bring your grandchildren to my wedding lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.