Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period (851 Views)

Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Pls HELP! MY Wife Has Not Seen Her "Period" For A Month Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by danielmichael(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls help,my gf came to ma house tuday and i cudnt help having sex with her in her period..im scared if she is pregnant though i didnt ejaculate into her...pls good advice
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by Merlissa(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by shrek4(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hell yeah, fucking right!!!!
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
danielmichael:
Pls help,my gf came to ma house tuday and i cudnt help having sex with her in her period..im scared if she is pregnant though i didnt ejaculate into her...pls good advice
Just start buying baby stuffs now, Cause I'm sure she's pregnant. Sorry bro... tongue embarassed
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by Acekidc4(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just start buying baby stuffs now, Cause I'm sure she's pregnant. Sorry bro... tongue embarassed

Hehehehegringringrin
The dude is surely in Troublegrin
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by danielmichael(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hehehehegringringrin
The dude is surely in Troublegrin
All of una de craze
Re: Can A Girl Be Impregnated During Her Period by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
danielmichael:

All of una de craze
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Really Scared Pls Help / Women's Sexual Health: Age Doesn't Matter / Most Nigerian Youths Are Drug Addicts – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.