Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

"SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons (1033 Views)

Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"see Reasons Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons by Olami099(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Help Help Help!!!surebet wan dupe me o....Have been trying to withdraw for the past 2weeks naw and its not successful.The last time I tried to pay out #3000,dey deducted the money from my account and later got a message on my Bet history that the money has been reversed where as dey didn't credited the money back to my bet account right naw the #3000 is on Air.I then try to payout thru their shop when I went dir to meet dir agent I was told that maximum payout was #5000 per day and dat dey charge 10% I oblighed.The next day I try do the same thing but when I try to payout dir system keep telling me "Maximum account balance is #0.00,where as am having over #54,000 on my account sumbody should pls help me out I need to withdraw all my money from these scam bookies that call themselve surebet.....Any help is highly welcome
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
the yorubas will say: eni to n wa fa wo fo...thank God its not its not much.
Re: "SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons by O4KASIBEE: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Olami099:
Help Help Help!!!surebet wan dupe me o....Have been trying to withdraw for the past 2weeks naw and its not successful.The last time I tried to pay out #3000,dey deducted the money from my account and later got a message on my Bet history that the money has been reversed where as dey didn't credited the money back to my bet account right naw the #3000 is on Air.I then try to payout thru their shop when I went dir to meet dir agent I was told that maximum payout was #5000 per day and dat dey charge 10% I oblighed.The next day I try do the same thing but when I try to payout dir system keep telling me "Maximum account balance is #0.00,where as am having over #54,000 on my account sumbody should pls help me out I need to withdraw all my money from these scam bookies that call themselve surebet.....Any help is highly welcome

I received your mail

(1) (Reply)

For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page / Why Nigerian Banks Are Selling Forex At Parallel Market Rate / No Currency Swap Deal With China – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.