Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page (1033 Views)

I Need A Contact Of Jumbo Tissue Paper Manufacturers / Part Two => "About Us" Page / The Importance Of The "About Us" Page Of A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page by zangiff(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
I will like to use this opportunity to tell Mr Seun or any other invisible nairaland admins to provide a contact email, phone numbers or any link. I really need to ask questions especially on buying adverts and all i see is the evidence of payment email. Pls i need contact, i want to ask questions and i believe other big sites also have various ways we can get across to them with instant feedback. Please Mr Seun or other should look into this. Thanks
Re: For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page by godsamist: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
What of the one at the end of your profile page?
One thing i have discovered many here walk as spirits,nobody wants to be identified...so when you wants to contact any move to the person's signature and move down and,send mail to such one.
The good thing here sincern ones have their identification written down,even with pix!
Re: For Nairaland Admins - Pls Create A Contact Us Page by zangiff(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
not even an admin info or email in case of advert questions?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Make 10-20 % On Your Capital Every Month. / Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria / Do You Think You Know Samsung ? Here Are Interesting Facts About SAMSUNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.