Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself (55838 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Renames Itself As “islamic State In West Africa” / Boko Haram Renames Itself “islamic State In West Africa” / Black West Africa & Boko Haram Are Not A Priority To The West - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by samplegirl(f): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Arch1:
The election shifted our attention away from the Boko Haram insuregency. The bitter truth is that: The Nigerian armed forces with the help of the Tchadian army dismantled a large part of the Boko Haram caliphate, but their network is still very strong and intact.

Intelligence reports indicates that the Nigerian Army are currently suffering heavy casualty in the hands of Boko Haram inside the Sambisa forest

This has nothing to do with GMB nor GeJ anymore. We need foreign military intervention- (combat forces). Boko Haram members are all over west africa; they are all over the 36 states of Nigeria

They are not in my state, Anambra!

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai Muhammad see your boys, animals in human fresh
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
72 Virgin religion my foot

cheesy

For your info, I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian. You see how you talk anyhow? Religious intolerance is a big problem.

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
literarymathy:

cheesy

For your info, I'm not a Muslim. I'm a Christian. You see how you talk anyhow? Religious intolerance is a big problem.
taaaaa
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
if this is true... i think i smell trouble. Not for Nigeria thou, maybe smaller country. because the general is gonna be in charge soon and wont wait 6 years to tackle them

Boko haram will never be defeated by Nigeria. Countries more powerful than us are suffering insurgency as we speak.

United states with all their might lost the war in Iraq n Afghanistan to insurgents.

U can never defeat an idea.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by prettyboi1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nigeria is about to show the world how to deal with/crush bastard insurgents once and for all for good. No need to treat these bastards with kid gloves anymore.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by prettyboi1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
chuna1985:

Boko haram will never be defeated by Nigeria. Countries more powerful than us are suffering insurgency as we speak.

United states with all their might lost the war in Iraq n Afghanistan to insurgents.

U can never defeat an idea.

Why do some of you never believe in leading? Must you always always be behind...following? So, because some other countries could not do something, then Nigeria too automatically can't do it? Was it not the same "powerful" America that failed woefully in Liberia until Nigerian forces came and took over and they (America) left? Every country has got its own unique approach to things, the problem with today's world is that almost every country wants to use the same approach one country is using. Bury that pessimist thought of yours, hold your breath and just watch.

1 Like

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
kenbee:
If this is part of the agenda the much clamoured change has, I don't regret the clear choice we the South Easterners made!

And of what use is your useless choice as relates to this matter!!!
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
prettyboi1:

Why do some of you never believe in leading? Must you always always be behind...following? So, because some other countries could not do something, then Nigeria too automatically can't do it? Was it not the same "powerful" America that failed woefully in Liberia until Nigerian forces came and took over and they (America) left? Every country has got its own unique approach to things, the problem with today's world is that almost every country wants to use the same approach one country is using. Bury that pessimist thought of yours, hold your breath and just watch.

U don't defeat an idea, it ain't possible......
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Kennyfancy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
san316:
To hell with them. Those pictures just look like a hausa comedy movie to me. See how that guy posing like shekau looks.

One thing I know for sure is that they will not get anywhere even though they join Alqaeda. If they were that powerful, they wouldn't have been decimated significantly within just six weeks. The best they can do now is to join ISIL in their strong holds because in the coming days, W.Africa will be hell for them. More than it has been in the past weeks.

Shekau, this is exclusively for you...

You are a bleeping bhastard.

May Allah punish you. In fact, Allah Ya tsine ma. Or sef la'an Allahu aliaika.
the person u ar praying to is their supporter oh
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by prettyboi1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
chuna1985:

U don't defeat an idea, it ain't possible......
That's s a lazy man's way of thinking. You certainly can defeat ideas. The same way ideas are created is the same way they can be defeated and destroyed. The worse case scenario is that defeating an idea might take a while. Ideas can even be created to defeat ideas. Ever heard of psychological warfare? Every option must be brought to the table....and I believe by the Grace of God and serious will on the part of our government and people that we(Nigeria/Nigerians) have all it takes to show the world how to handle such bastards worldwide.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Fuck: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
See their fugly faces. undecided
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nellybii: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
kenbee:
If this is part of the agenda the much clamoured change has, I don't regret the clear choice we the South Easterners made!

What is this I.diot talking about? Must you post comments? What has SE got to do with this now. Ewu
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by smartesboys(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
where is their leader that image, i gonna beat him when i see him. can't i?
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by sambisa5: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
if this is true... i think i smell trouble. Not for Nigeria thou, maybe smaller country. because the general is gonna be in charge soon and wont wait 6 years to tackle them

i hear angry
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Qelvin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
There is something about this BH set of guys that suggest a hurriedly pieced propaganda to still stay relevant by the fast declining group...this guys look too "green" and amateurishly unserious unlike the more hardcore ones I've seen in the past, bad propaganda attempt if u ask me.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
And dem say boko haram is not an islamic body,why na only islam dey sweet for their mouth? Islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaad jo.mtcheeeeew
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by shigoslim(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
This are the fake bokoharam buhari want 2 defeat in two month nonsense. They think Nigeria no get brain mumu ppl. If this pics is kind image given Nigeria army headache i pis-off....... buhari dont deceive Nigeria, bokoharam is dreaded than what we seeing now......... Say no to scammer tongue
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by nwonufestus(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheiii, povety of d mind, c wetin illiterancy dey do person, u dey carry gun whot of million wit dunlope slippers, eruded stupid set of pple
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by taymiitope: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Death is awaiting them all very soon
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
The mastermind want to chop money frm isis byforce
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
ISLAM sha.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by loomer: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=32pt]where is sheukau in that picture? [/size]

na the same question i wan ask before
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by NobleG1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Useless heartless I*diots.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by thaoriginator: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
eCollynzo:
That is the change we are talking about.
Buhari's reform agenda.
Your moma don born animal
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by crackhouse(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
America at work. They want to turn this country to Iraq and syria. Now i can see boko haram is being sponsored by America and that's why they backed GMB so that when they have a muslim as the head they will be able to bring in IS and turn this country to what they turn others to. Problem dey, nigerians go soo understand.
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by frisky2good(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
See as dem be sef. Shio!
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by kuuljay(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
no shekau in the picture and where is their usual armoured personel carriers. at the back ground? these are the major questions
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by sats: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
death is coming to all of them terrorists, nigerian army, abeg organise their ticket sharperly ... by the way shekau, am waiting for news of your death
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by lyttmarine: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
What goes around comes around, yes naso. U can light a fire with a straw but wait till it graduate to a conflagrations before testing the ability of directing an affairs you initiated. Even after they won the fire they set will still feed them with smokes.

Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by globalresource: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
baba buhari, you have work to do ooo
Re: ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself by fashiajones(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
The icc have great role to play in this country, they way this people are uploading and getting access to the internet need to be trace and get there location, with that we can catch dem and curb things this people upload to the internet...mean while, kudos to our Nigeria army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.