Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City (604 Views)

Sonnie Badu: From A Cleaner In London To A CEO Of 10 Companies / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City by itsdumebi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Audu Maikori has announced his resignation as the CEO for chocolate city. Speaking at the Nigerian entertainment conference 2015 that held recently at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos, Maikori said;

‘I have headed Chocolate City for the past 10 years and its been the most amazing period of my life despite the many challenges that came with it. There were times, I would get home and wished I wouldn’t have to go to work the next day. Some other times, artistes will need money and even though unavailable, we still have to find a way.At this point I have decided to step down as CEO of Chocolate City to allow for the younger generation to steer the ship. My resignation takes effect from June, but I wont disclose who will take over from me until then.'

Maikori has led Choc city since 2005. MI has also announced a merger of his label, loopy Music and Chocolate City.

http://itsdumebi.com/audu-maikori-resigns-from-post-as-ceo-of-chocolate-city/
Re: Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City by nicerichard05: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
just Incase
Re: Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City by tempest69: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
nicerichard05:
just Incase
wetin happen
Re: Audu Maikori Announces Resignation As CEO Of Chocolate City by Bamoha(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

See Picturer Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Clocks 60 Today / Check Out Nicole Murphy (eddie Murphy's Ex) In This Hot Photos / Gbemi Olateru-olagbegi Floats Shoe Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.