Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja (485 Views)

Uncovered: Jonathan Behind Persistent Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja by oloriooko(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why has fuel queues in all fuel stations in FCT persistent for well over two months now.
Is this peculiar with Abuja alone, why?
I cannot post pictures now but this situation is gradually becoming a norm because one cannot drive into any station and buy fuel without queueing for hours
Re: Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
oloriooko:
Why has fuel queues in all fuel stations in FCT persistent for well over two months now.
Is this peculiar with Abuja alone, why?
I cannot post pictures now but this situation is gradually becoming a norm because one cannot drive into any station and buy fuel without queueing for hours

U must be used to it if its up to two months now! for me,its more tham that self.Anyways anytime ur opportuned to be close to a fuel dispenser,plz fill up your tank.depending on your movement and type of engine your car uses,it should take u to aleast friday/saturaday,then go to Fo oil that one by hilton and que up there on saturday.by the grace of the almighty u wnt spend up to an hour or two. smiley
Re: Persistent Fuel Queues In Abuja by oloriooko(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mutuwa:

U must be used to it if its up to two months now! for me,its more tham that self.Anyways anytime ur opportuned to be close to a fuel dispenser,plz fill up your tank.depending on your movement and type of engine your car uses,it should take u to aleast friday/saturaday,then go to Fo oil that one by hilton and que up there on saturday.by the grace of the almighty u wnt spend up to an hour or two. smiley
shocked

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI In 2016 / Lagos Assembly Directs Removal Of Tankers From Apapa Expressway / Duchess Gives Birth To Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.