Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders (4853 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rustlers Repent In Jigawa,Sworn By Qur'an 2 Expose Other Members / Nigeria vows to shut down Radio Biafra / Nigeria Vows To Shut Down Radio Biafra - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by stanza(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by DrMaths(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:
I just pray that price of garri, beans and orijin go come down. Drank two bottles of orijin for one hotel like that N800 as I dey high, I just dey remember when Star beer was N100.

LOLX
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Walemi1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
If this is really true,then I think Nigeria is moving from a land of promise to a land of fulfillment.God bless Nigeria.God bless us all.
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
marchzoner:
Cc. Lalasticlala ; Seun

1 Like

Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:
I just pray that price of garri, beans and orijin go come down. Drank two bottles of orijin for one hotel like that N800 as I dey high, I just dey remember when Star beer was N100.

You dey drink Gari and you still dey drink Orijin?
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You dey drink Gari and you still dey drink Orijin?
Gari is used in making eba na.
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:

Gari is used in making eba na.
Wetin that Orijin com dey do for your body?
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Wetin that Orijin com dey do for your body?
Orijin dey help digestion to take place.
Orijin helps one not to lose his mind but instead use your mind.
Orijin helps to relax ones nerve.
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:

Orijin dey help digestion to take place.
Orijin helps one not to lose his mind but instead use your mind.
Orijin helps to relax ones nerve.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn,i don hear o
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Sandydayz(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
skyra:
$ 200 millions? Is that the interest he made from what he 'THIEFED' or is it tithe he is paying?
That's what av been thinking.... That's not enough....
Well tym will tell...
Re: Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders by Happywoman(f): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Not Consider U 4 Ministerial Appointment – Buhari Tells Fashola, Amaechi / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. / Buhari,We Welcome Your Blackwater Machineries To Their Death – Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.