Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Benue Governor Elect Is 54 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Governor Elect Is 54 (451 Views)

Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm / Benue Governor, Ortom, Buys N.5Billion Luxury Vehicles For Aides - Premium Times / Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Governor Elect Is 54 by kaywizee(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
On April 23 1961, Chief Dr. Samuel Ortom, who hails from Guma Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria was born.

The story of this politician is a bag full of courage and determination. With a chequered early educational start, this Nigerian industrialist, farmer, businessman, politician, philanthropist, administrator and employer dared all adversities to conquer life. 

Today, he stands tall among his peers to tell a story worthy of emulation. In a keenly contested governorship tussle, Ortom, buoyed by an inner inspiration from the almighty defied all known political odds to clinch the seat as the governor of Benue state in the April 11th 2015 governorship elections. 
Today April 23rd, Dr Ortom turns 54 just before he is sworn in as the 5th Democratically elected governor of Benue, a state known for her vast agricultural and mineral potentials. Join me to celebrate a man of history. Happy birthday Your Excellency. 

Nathaniel Ikyur
Director of Social Media, 
Ortom / Abounu Campaign Organization

http://oyiidoma..com/2015/04/benue-governor-elect-is-54.html

(1) (Reply)

#streetsbykel #SBK #love9ja #fuelscarcity / I'm Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari. Please Don’t Tell Me We Are Back Here. / Over $12.5bn Oil Money Stolen Under Jonathan – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.