Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290641 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by atunjybabs: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
pls. sir i need your contact , i need to call you or talk to you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bigbasho: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
Elemosho:
Posted fake earning? Lolz, that's very interesting.

I wish you guyz all the best.

I'm very very sorry abeg....make una no vex.
Bro I wouldn't mind learning from you. And that indicator you posted pleaaaaaaaaaaaase! grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lazo: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=aktab post=37268524][/quote]

please i can't find the link to download the script please kindly forward to my Mail lazo12058@gmail.com thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stamfoxx: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
I hear people ask for the whereabout of pioneer role models in the forex and FXBO business like accentuate, wappy et al and I am amazed at the merry go round attitude of most people here. There is no profitable strategy that you would not find on either this thread or previous ones. Yet you all jump from pillar to post looking for shortcuts. Even some so called respected names clamour for scripts here and there. I would be honest with you all, this business is risky. However, sound knowledge of PA and market dynamics is key. This thread is not as active as before becos some people here are vampires. They never see any good you present. The best hands are still trading and making profits and hop in here from time to time to see what happens. My little advise is for those who want to be a success in this biz is to invest their time, energy and resources to learning the biz.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Elemosho:
Posted fake earning? Lolz, that's very interesting.

I wish you guyz all the best.

I'm very very sorry abeg....make una no vex.

Berra..!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sambet423: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
please make una help me with this tbm tool so i can join the party and make money too....

my mail is....bomguy523@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sambet423: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
positiveM:

Berra..!!!

ok na
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sambet423: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Elemosho:
Hi Greenie PiPle, hope you guyz are still rocking da PIP world. It's good to come here and see how the pages has increased from 45 to 102 the last time i visited here. It shows you guyz are really doing great wink. Just to let you guyz know if you don't give up you nor get distracted by noisemakers around you, You will definately make it out of the crowd. A solid FX and FXBO trading system...14 wins since yesterday (8wins since i woke up) and the day is still young.

Cheers guyz. cool

BRO GOOD...HOW CAN I GET YOUR SYSTEM AND TRADE LIKE YOU....MY EMAIL IS BOMGUY523@GMAIL.COM...YOU CAN SEND YOUR CONTACT SO I CAN TALK TO YOU..
THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
There is no need dropping of any strats. The few smart ones already copied Larry's number and joined the group before i removed it. Those are the ones who stand the chance of getting the strats and signals.

Leaving you with some of today's trading results. They were taken without any indicator, just PA at S/R esp at OB/OS regions based on candle formations and patterns. Just like Stamfoxx said, knowledge of PA and market dynamics is the only key to make it out there. Not indicators, nor robots. They can fail...they are just there as a guide in making good predictions.

You guyz are doing well on this thread. May the good lord continue to add more greens and more pips to your pocket.

I'm Out cool

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
undecidedmake I dey look first. ogbeni yi fe te

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BabaGodwins: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Elemosho:
There is no need dropping of any strats. The few smart ones already copied Larry's number and joined the group before i removed it. Those are the ones who stand the chance of getting the strats and signals.

Leaving you with some of today's trading results. They were taken without any indicator, just PA at S/R esp at OB/OS regions based on candle formations and patterns. Just like Stamfoxx said, knowledge of PA and market dynamics is the only key to make it out there. Not indicators, nor robots. They can fail...they are just there as a guide in making good predictions.

You guyz are doing well on this thread. May the good lord continue to add more greens and more pips to your pocket.

I'm Out cool

Pls bro, i sent u a PM, kindly reply sir, thank u
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nawa oo.. there's no need for all these na guyz.. we only have one goal here... which is to make benjis trading... Most of us are misunderstanding these robot/script trading.. it was written based on existing manual trading strategies... i ve been occupied with work.. The hospital where i'm serving do post us to villages to assist other medical personnel there... That has really tied me down n due to d nature of my work, i cant continuously stare at my charts all day long.. thats why i had to automate these systems. During these period, i was able to put up a script that trades mainly based on RSI(Relative strength index).. which we all know is a very strong technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets.

So these robots/ script doesnt trade blindly but at same time, the effectiveness of these robots/script depends on the settings u use.
The prob most guyz using robot has is greed... they cant stick to a trading plan. i know the size of my portfolio now but i still go for little take profits... but someone with $10 account will b aiming 1000 under few days... Thats it guyz.. no need need for the word battle.. let us learn to help each other coz thats the essence of our existence.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Nawa oo.. there's no need for all these na guyz.. we only have one goal here... which is to make benjis trading... Most of us are misunderstanding these robot/script trading.. it was written based on existing manual trading strategies... i ve been occupied with work.. The hospital where i'm serving do post us to villages to assist other medical personnel there... That has really tied me down n due to d nature of my work, i cant continuously stare at my charts all day long.. thats why i had to automate these systems. During these period, i was able to put up a script that trades mainly based on RSI(Relative strength index).. which we all know is a very strong technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets.

So these robots/ script doesnt trade blindly but at same time, the effectiveness of these robots/script depends on the settings u use.
The prob most guyz using robot has is greed... they cant stick to a trading plan. i know the size of my portfolio now but i still go for little take profits... but someone with $10 account will b aiming 1000 under few days... Thats it guyz.. no need need for the word battle.. let us learn to help each other coz thats the essence of our existence.

Good words!

Waiting for the RSI script.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
For those that have the time for manual trades n want to stick with forex pairs n dont have any good manual system.. u can request for Spiderman trading system i will forward both v2 n 3 to ya.. is a vewi good system designed by one of these guyz from indonesia.. check it up on youtube to see how they use it. i seriouly dont have time for manual trades but this system sure worked when i use to...
Just like every other trading systems u will get better results when the market trends....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
For those that have the time for manual trades n want to stick with forex pairs n dont have any good manual system.. u can request for Spiderman trading system i will forward both v2 n 3 to ya.. is a vewi good system designed by one of these guyz from indonesia.. check it up on youtube to see how they use it. i seriouly dont have time for manual trades but this system sure worked when i use to...
Just like every other trading systems u will get better results when the market trends....

I still prefer forex pairs bro, because binary is doing serious manipulation on random index, bros pls amolak09@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
@ndidim pls kindly send spiderman v2 and ultra v3 to, topemi_4@yahoo.com. Thanks
Ndidim:

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ComicRelief: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
ABEG NO FORGET ME TOO O.I NEED THE MANUAL STRATEGY WHEN IM DON READY
isaacatgodside@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ok.. will send it now.. u will have to translate the manual to understand it. or u follow my own method of using it from the screenshots...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
System sent..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ok, thanks bro will be expecting it
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
@Ndidi kindly send me the system to Likkybelle@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
System sent..

Thanks bros, one love
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
nwendu:
@Ndidi kindly send me the system to Likkybelle@yahoo.com. Thanks
Done
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
For those that wan to use it for forex.. this video will help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsZUCZLRzM

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:

Hmmmm, boss na wa o! Welcome back. Was beginning to wonder what happened; if you were under the weather or just decided to abandon the thread. Abeg leave those guys make them dey bite themselves there, when them eyes clear them go concentrate on making the money others are making. If someone drops an advise or a strategy, you scrutinize it and either take or leave it knowing that one man's meat is another man's poison. What's the need to start criticizing unnecessarily when eventually that same information could be useful to someone else? This is an open thread for people to air their views; take them if you want or leave them if you don't want.

Boss the one wey dey do me na BMT full version abeg. I don send you mail tire with my HWID as you talk I no see reply. Kindly see to it pls or let me know if I will have to sent anything again and i will do so as soon as possible and God will continue to bless you.

You are still the boos o! You have made immense contribution to this thread, Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:

Done

Thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 123hat: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
OGA NDIDIM PLEASE SEND THE INDI.MAIL IS OPADUL@YAHOO.COM ABEG.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by gurusman365: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello Amaka,
How are you doing? Hope you are good? Thanks for your contributions thus far. Abeg you too much. However, your boi is still interested in forex pairs. I don't enjoy trading binary random for now.

Please send me d spiderman strategy v2 and 3. My gmail is emmekus99@gmail.com

Much thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lazo: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
please ooo i also need it crayboiy@gmail.com...... Thanks God bless you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 123hat: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
For those that wan to use it for forex.. this video will help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsZUCZLRzM
BROS ABEG SEND THE INDICATOR TO ME MY MAIL IS OPADUL@YAHOO.COM
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lazo: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Ok.. will send it now.. u will have to translate the manual to understand it. or u follow my own method of using it from the screenshots...

@ndidi i'm also in need of it ooo lazo12058@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.