Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291077 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by cybug: 10:48am On May 26, 2015
@optimisticdude,

kindly share your strategy with the house as others are doing.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 10:49am On May 26, 2015
guys I just noticed something on the arrow indy........ on EU this morning I just got an alert on the 10:30 candle but the arrow appeared after the next candle has already finished pulling back. is it that I have the wrong arrow settings?
mine is Fast EMA 1, slow EMA 5
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2015
grin SOMEONE SHUD LEARN FROM DIZ.................grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by cybug: 11:10am On May 26, 2015
Wappy Dan Goke grin grin

Waa gbayi... Where's my thumb finger sef

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
fxsly:
guys I just noticed something on the arrow indy........ on EU this morning I just got an alert on the 10:30 candle but the arrow appeared after the next candle has already finished pulling back. is it that I have the wrong arrow settings?
mine is Fast EMA 1, slow EMA 5

HELLO, ALL ARROWS APPEARS AT CANDLE CLOSE, MAYBE U SHUD POST THE PICTURE OF UR CHART.....AN AT LAST CANDLE

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 11:18am On May 26, 2015
wapmasta001:
grin SOMEONE SHUD LEARN FROM DIZ.................grin
from your eurgbp chart wappy the won trade signal isn't same with mine. mine came next to the current 30mins undecided
abeg anybody using instaforex chart here witnessing same tin?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 11:24am On May 26, 2015
wapmasta001:

HELLO, ALL ARROWS APPEARS AT CANDLE CLOSE, MAYBE U SHUD POST THE PICTURE OF UR CHART.....AN AT LAST CANDLE
sorry I don't have the software to sbnap my screen. even on your last ANZ chart also noticed were ur alarts came aren't were mine are coming. instaforex traders should pls confirm this
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2015
fxsly:

sorry I don't have the software to sbnap my screen. even on your last ANZ chart also noticed were ur alarts came aren't were mine are coming. instaforex traders should pls confirm this

ALL DIZ I THINK LIES WITH YOUR BROKER,......... wink wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by RealChris(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
Good day all... I'm kinda confused using the END TIME in binery dot com. I placed a trade this morning around 10:30 and set the end time to 11:00 but it came and past the trade have not closed and still showing 1hour remaining and the supposed candle that will give the win have closed but luckily I still won it. When I checked the START TIME was showing 9:35:22 and the END TIME was 11:00 in binary dot com. Are we not using same time? Pls what is the best and proper way to use the END TIME?

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
RealChris:
Good day all... I'm kinda confused using the END TIME in binery dot com. I placed a trade this morning around 10:30 and set the end time to 11:00 but it came and past the trade have not closed and still showing 1hour remaining and the supposed candle that will give the win have closed but luckily I still won it. When I checked the START TIME was showing 9:35:22 and the END TIME was 11:00 in binary dot com. Are we not using same time? Pls what is the best and proper way to use the END TIME?

I HAVE POSTED THESE HERE BEFORE THAT OUR TIME WITH THEIRS IS NOT THESAME, WE ARE 1HR AHEAD OF THEM, SO CAREFUL WEN PLACING YOUR TRADES TO LOOK INSTEAD AT THEIR TIME IN D CIRCLED @PIC, AND USE IT TO SET YOU DURATION AS OUR TIME AINT D SAME...GOODLUCK

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by RealChris(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
wapmasta001:

I HAVE POSTED THESE HERE BEFORE THAT OUR TIME WITH THEIRS IS NOT THESAME, WE ARE 1HR AHEAD OF THEM, SO CAREFUL WEN PLACING YOUR TRADES TO LOOK INSTEAD AT THEIR TIME IN D CIRCLED @PIC, AND USE IT TO SET YOU DURATION AS OUR TIME AINT D SAME...GOODLUCK

Got it... Thanks alot. You remain the BOSS Wappy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
RealChris:
Wappy just answered your question....love your tabs, especially the Google own grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2015
teeboy4x:

Wappy just answered your question....love your tabs, especially the Google own grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG.......TEEBOY NEVER SERIOUS grin grin grin grin......D GUY DON SEARCH TIRE, I LOVE THAT THOUGHH.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
FRESH WIN EXAMPLE.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2015
wapmasta001:
As simple as ABC cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2015
RealChris:
next time, set your own time by inserting it instead of selecting it from their platform.just insert it and choose the proper timeframe whether seconds, minutes, hours
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
sunwalk:
sorry bro... U must sit in front of PC... Mobile devices that doesn't have either windows is or Linux will not provide means to attach custom indicator

Are you implying that if one has a tablet with a windows OS, he would be able to install MT4 and the custom indicators??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
Wappy, using this your strategy, i wana focus on just 4 pairs to enable me use my martingale plan effectively. which pairs would you recommend?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
deprince99:

Hi Ayo,

As Sunwalk said its only possible with PC. However, There are two ways to achieve this:
1) What I did was to add some code to the indicator so that it sends an alert to my phone whenever the arrow shows. But u still need to sit at your PC to monitor it when it gets to the middle line.
2) You can get a VPS, install your mt4 and indicators there, then monitor it on ur phone using RD Client app.

honestly speaking, am sooooooo interested in stepwisely knowing how to do this. It will really save my pc battery while trading. Please enlighten us further
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 10:15pm On May 26, 2015
sunwalk:
u should know by now I trade always. Since 1am... But I don't use wappy's ownbby such time cos of lame market movement on d 30m chart... I revert to my 60secs strategy

Oga Sunwalk, can you teach us the strat?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:

Are you implying that if one has a tablet with a windows OS, he would be able to install MT4 and the custom indicators??
yes
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2015
wapmasta001:
Oga wappy I v downloaded ur templates but it doesn't HV d gains indicator .
Besides ,d pzgains indicator u dropped is empty wen loaded on d chart.That is it is displaying but it is empty.
I never altered d settings.Pls my chat is nw complete but no pzgains indicator to compliment d other indicator.Could it be d input settings though I didn't alter anytin.
Pls anybody who can be of help will be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by deprince99: 9:29am On May 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:

honestly speaking, am sooooooo interested in stepwisely knowing how to do this. It will really save my pc battery while trading. Please enlighten us further

Sorry been very busy. I'll treat the Push Notification. Then the VPS later as that is quite technical.

SETTING UP ARROW PUSH NOTIFICATION

What’s required?
- ARROW Indicator with Push Notification (attached)
– MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 427 or later (check your version from Help > About)
– MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 427 or later (check your version from Menu > About)

Step 1: Find your “MetaQuotes ID”
The MetaQuotes ID is a unique code assigned to your device. On your mobile device, download and open MetaTrader 4 mobile. Go to the settings menu. Scroll down to the “Messages” header. You will see “MetaQuotes ID” and an 8-character code as shown below.

Step 2: Enter your MetaQuotes ID in the client terminal settings
Open the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal. Click Tools > Options for the options menu. Click on the “Notifications” tab. Check the box “Enable Push Notifications.” Enter your MetaQuotes ID.

Step 3: Test your connection
After you enter your MetaQuotes ID, click “Test.” This will generate a test message to your mobile device. It will prompt you to check your journal. You can look in the “Journal” tab of the terminal window to confirm the notification was sent. If set up properly, you will receive a notification in your status bar and in the “Messages” area of MT4 Mobile

Step 4: Replace ARROW Indicator with this one. They work the same except that I have added the code for it to send out Push Notifications.

Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Wappy, using this your strategy, i wana focus on just 4 pairs to enable me use my martingale plan effectively. which pairs would you recommend?

ITS BETTER TO CHOOSE WHICH PAIRS HAVE MOSTLY WORK GOOD FOR YOU...AS FOR ME, I ONLY HAVE 3 OF THEM ECAD, AUDNZD, AND GJ
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
AYOT12:

Oga wappy I v downloaded ur templates but it doesn't HV d gains indicator .
Besides ,d pzgains indicator u dropped is empty wen loaded on d chart.That is it is displaying but it is empty.
I never altered d settings.Pls my chat is nw complete but no pzgains indicator to compliment d other indicator.Could it be d input settings though I didn't alter anytin.
Pls anybody who can be of help will be appreciated
Thanks

CHECK PAGE 123, U SHUD SEE ANOTHER 1 BY FEMIDASH...... sad sad
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2015
deprince99:

Sorry been very busy. I'll treat the Push Notification. Then the VPS later as that is quite technical.

SETTING UP ARROW PUSH NOTIFICATION

What’s required?
- ARROW Indicator with Push Notification (attached)
– MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 427 or later (check your version from Help > About)
– MetaTrader 4 Mobile build 427 or later (check your version from Menu > About)

Step 1: Find your “MetaQuotes ID”
The MetaQuotes ID is a unique code assigned to your device. On your mobile device, download and open MetaTrader 4 mobile. Go to the settings menu. Scroll down to the “Messages” header. You will see “MetaQuotes ID” and an 8-character code as shown below.

Step 2: Enter your MetaQuotes ID in the client terminal settings
Open the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal. Click Tools > Options for the options menu. Click on the “Notifications” tab. Check the box “Enable Push Notifications.” Enter your MetaQuotes ID.

Step 3: Test your connection
After you enter your MetaQuotes ID, click “Test.” This will generate a test message to your mobile device. It will prompt you to check your journal. You can look in the “Journal” tab of the terminal window to confirm the notification was sent. If set up properly, you will receive a notification in your status bar and in the “Messages” area of MT4 Mobile

Step 4: Replace ARROW Indicator with this one. They work the same except that I have added the code for it to send out Push Notifications.

Enjoy

u killed it man!

thanks!

i will try it once am on pc tonight
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2015
wapmasta001:

ITS BETTER TO CHOOSE WHICH PAIRS HAVE MOSTLY WORK GOOD FOR YOU...AS FOR ME, I ONLY HAVE 3 OF THEM ECAD, AUDNZD, AND GJ

i think i will go with your combination. but i will also add a pair containing USD. thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by RealChris(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2015
teeboy4x:

Thanks TeeBoss4x and FxStory....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
wapmasta001:

I'm joining you in trading only these three pairs. Gist us if and when you add more pairs in your portfolio. Thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 9ja4u(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
optimisticdude:

It was 15 seconds I said oooo, had a little martingale involved but I was basically trading off the bounce on trend lines on the tick charts

Here's a screen shot of a few of my recent withdrawals and trades for the doubting thomases.....
At least my investors were very happy to recieve their ROI payments waaaay ahead of time.....lol

@Optimisticdude How you dey set that your per second trades, i am stumped embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
kendo58:

I'm joining you in trading only these three pairs. Gist us if and when you add more pairs in your portfolio. Thanks boss

LOL...THOSE ARE JUST MY FAVORITE .... I TRADE UP TO 10PAIRS...... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 6:51pm On May 27, 2015
wapmasta001:

LOL...THOSE ARE JUST MY FAVORITE .... I TRADE UP TO 10PAIRS...... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lol. Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.