Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290893 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2015
wapmasta001:

LOL...THOSE ARE JUST MY FAVORITE .... I TRADE UP TO 10PAIRS...... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
10pairs ke? mine has gone up to 14pairs now on 15mins tf
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
there is little or no difference between the signals on 30m tf and 15m tf. just that the signals to place the trades comes faster than you anticipate

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by azpunpin: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
Am a newbie, can someone confirm the Time frame for wappy strategy? And what Time Frame to watch out for on the MT4.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 8:39am On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
there is little or no difference between the signals on 30m tf and 15m tf. just that the signals to place the trades comes faster than you anticipate

How long have you been using it on 15min tf? does it have the same 80% accuracy as the 30min tf?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 8:40am On May 28, 2015
azpunpin:
Am a newbie, can someone confirm the Time frame for wappy strategy? And what Time Frame to watch out for on the MT4.

30min tf
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ebuka247: 8:59am On May 28, 2015
The wappy system works well on 30 mins.At the moment 7 wins but I don't think it works on 5 mins time frame.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by azpunpin: 9:02am On May 28, 2015
Thanks, meanwhile am i to set my MT4 to M30 and trade at 30mins expiry?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
kendo58:

How long have you been using it on 15min tf? does it have the same 80% accuracy as the 30min tf?
since yesterday. its efficiancy is the same as that oof the 30m. i like it cos i would trade many trades a day. Sorry guys i am an overtrading douch.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2015
azpunpin:
go back to page 1 read through to 3 or till this page. you skipped one too many pages and the part where instructions as to how you should place expiry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
since yesterday. its efficiancy is the same as that oof the 30m. i like it cos i would trade many trades a day. Sorry guys i am an overtrading douch.
this 15min stuff dey work oo, I've seen 5-0 dis mrn. Will start trading it as from 2mrw, make I monitor am more.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
kendo58:
this 15min stuff dey work oo, I've seen 5-0 dis mrn. Will start trading it as from 2mrw, make I monitor am more.

abeg, make me sef go try this 15mins own out. 2hours a day on 4 different pairs would afford me 32 opportunities to get signals
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
azpunpin:
according to the strategy, you will use the remaining time left after the candle touches the red line you placed at the middle of the candle that has arrow
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
if you plan on using the 15m tf for this strategy, the arrow might not come right after the close of that candle. it some of them comes along the way, usually this types gives almost 95% win rate, except that you might miss it or u'd probably be late. goodluck.

and oh, incase anyone wants to know how i trade to be pricise, i trade every signals except during news for such pair and also i do not trade when the arrow appears on the next candle after the previous one(ranging market) and then i do not trade long candles.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
and oh, incase anyone wants to know how i trade to be pricise, i trade every signals except during news for such pair and also i do not trade when the arrow appears on the next candle after the previous one(ranging market) and then i do not trade long candles.

do you wait for retrace?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by azpunpin: 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
@fxstory, thanks. I was able to figure it out after reading the thread from the start as Sunwalk recommend.

Please, XM MT4 is kind of slow after comparing it with binary.com in terms of price. Could anyone recommend better MT4 Platform provider that update price fast enough?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kleenox(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2015
My Ogas in d house, Tnx for d good work on dis thread. Since last nite d Binary.com server has not accepted all entries I av been placing on my PC. My acct is funded,I use etisalat & d internet is good. Pls how do I correct dis. Tnx for yr quick responses.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sunwalk(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
amor001:

do you wait for retrace?
my brother thats the major filter. I was going to stress it here that one should exercise discipline as you patiently wait for it to touch that middle line. if it is very close to the middle line you drew, dont second guess yourself as to whether u inserted the horizontal line in the exact middle, just wait for it, even if it is 2mins to go and it touches there, go for the trade

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
wappy, my issue with using your strategy is that i find it difficult locating the center of a candle. Is there a way around this?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
even if it is 2mins to go and it touches there, go for the trade

thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
Please can someone be kind enough to explain the circled candle formation to me

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:

You probably lost that trade

Dont trade a candle if the prvious candle has an arrow on it

Its a forking ranging candle

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:
You should at least be able to count 3 candles between the previous arrow candle and the recent arrow candle. My two cent.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 6:10pm On May 28, 2015
sunwalk:
if you plan on using the 15m tf for this strategy, the arrow might not come right after the close of that candle. it some of them comes along the way, usually this types gives almost 95% win rate, except that you might miss it or u'd probably be late. goodluck.

wappy says at least 3candles from previous candle arrow
from ur research,sunwalk, do u trade 2 candles from previous arrow?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:

HELLO, LOOK ATTACHED PICTURE WELL, I DONOT TRADE 15MINS THOUGH, ONLY TOOK THE GRAB TO EXPLAIN FEW THINGS YOU DID WRONG LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID.....YOUR CHART ALSO LACK THE PZ GAINS INDY, TRADE ONLY WITHOUT PZ GAINS IF YOU KNW YOU ARE ALREADY PERFECT AT DIZ STRATEGY, AND BEFORE SELECTING LOWER TF, KNW THAT SUNWALK IS NOT A NEWBIE IN DZ BIZ...I PERSONALLY NEGLECT SOME RULES WEN I SEE SOME PARTICULAR TYPE OF ARROWS...SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALREADY GROUNDED AS HIM BEFORE TAKING THE RISKS OF LOWER TFS....ALL GOOD...IS THE MONEY THAT MATTERS.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
odimbannamdi:

ANOTHER THING ON YOU CHART THAT IS NOT ON MINE IS THAT, YOUR CANDLES GAPED,,,,SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD NETWORK AS DIZ CUD BE D REASON FOR THE GAP BETWEEN THE 2 BULLISH CANDLES... wink wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by azpunpin: 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
Please, I have problem with the Pzabsolutegain indicator, whenever I load it. It doesn't come up, and sometimes when it comes up. It dissapears and show blank readings.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 123hat: 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
wappy abeg which fx broker you dey use ??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
azpunpin:
Please, I have problem with the Pzabsolutegain indicator, whenever I load it. It doesn't come up, and sometimes when it comes up. It dissapears and show blank readings.

LOOK FOR MY POSTS ON HOW I USE THE "PROFILE METHOD" TO MAKE IT SHOW AFTER CANDLE CLOSE.....

BUT IF YOUR PZ ABSOLUTE GAINS IS LIKE THE 1 IN D PICTURE.....JUST DO THE FOLLOWING TO GET IT FIXED..NOTE>>> IF YOU ADD ANOTHER PAIR, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO DO IT FOR THE PAIR......... DO THE FOLLOWING
1. MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED ON UR MT4
2. CLICK ON DAILY TIME FRAME.....ALLOW IT TO LOAD
3.CLICK ON 4HRS TF, ALLOW IT TO LOAD,
4. CLICK ON 1HTF, ALLOW IT TO LOAD
5. FINALLY CLICK ON 30MINS TF....U SHUD HAVE IT UP........

NOTE THAT PZ MIGHT GO OFF ON ALL PAIRS AT CANDLE CLOSE..THATS WHERE MY PROFILE METHOD COMES IN....HOPE I HAVE HELPED YOU...GOODLUCK wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
123hat:

IRONFX shocked shocked shocked USE IRONFX OR FINFX.....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
123hat:

EXAMPLES FROM OIL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 123hat: 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks a bunch Wappy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by azpunpin: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
@ wapmasta001, thanks. It worked after applying the steps you listed and also, it went off as you said. How do I get that solved using the profile method you made mention, I tried saving it as profile and opening it back but same thing keep happening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.