Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290987 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
AYOT12:
Pls house can I found my bunary .com account with an agent and also withdraw with dem without binary.com asking me about utility bill passporpassport etc?
Or how will u guys advise me to get started without d use of s such bogus credentials.Thks
Please will somebody try ans my question?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
AYOT12:
Pls house can I found my bunary .com account with an agent and also withdraw with dem without binary.com asking me about utility bill passporpassport etc?
Or how will u guys advise me to get started without d use of s such bogus credentials.Thks
Please will somebody try ans my question
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fx4real: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2015
AYOT12:

I will advise you follow due process of verification to avoid story that touch
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
AYOT12:

You still have to verify with the exchanger but it is not as rigorous as binary's. I use etradexchangedotnet personally so I can recommend them.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
247vip:
Get consistent daily profit with the latest trading strategy for Random Index.

Get the live one - one strategy now call: 08106210084

I read in one book sometime ago that there are two types of people who make money in trading business. People who make money from trading and people who make money from people who want to make money from trading.

Ladies and gentlemen where do you think this loafer belongs?

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
rafaelloteli:
O gaaaa oooo, u people have quickly forgotten wappy n accentuates system cos of elemoshos complicated system.....abeg, let's revert back to wappy n accentuates system n fine tune them for optimum performance.....those systems are good at least.

I wonder what drives your opinion. On July 18th. by 1.34pm you posted a comment in praises for Elemosho. You even prayed for him, how come you turn back to talk ill of those learning his strategy or are you jealous?

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
@elemosho
how do you deal with the barriers issues on randoms ?
i noticed that the barriers can just change even when u are in the trade, for example, before i take a trade , the diff btw the box can be @ +4, i then use that to calculate my barriers, but in the middle of the trade, the box can just change to +7, which can really affect a trade such as (do not touch). i just need a clue on how you avoid those issuesssssssss. i have been working round the clock to solve this.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Elemosho:
I know many people might not be aggressive as i am so i have revised the cashflow projection model to reduce as closing balance increases (cos it increases geometrically based on the compounding effect) such that the maximum risk amount is $250 at the peak level (less than 2% of your CB). At that level, it is around $15,000, At the end of the month i withdraw almost everything and increase my initial investment by 50%. i.e Second month Initial investment would be $100. So your income grows geometrically and exponentially month by month.

Keep in mind this model only works when you can ensure at least 70% win rate to ensure you meet daily targets.

If you lose anywayz you have only lost $50. It is better than investing heavily from your pocket,

let's make the money. Owonikoko grin

How many likes i gonna get? cool

I welcome additions, subtractions, contributions, abuses etc. cos i admit no one knows it al tongue

I love to learn from who I know that knows what I want to learn. Please help me with a strategy on RANDOM . I will appreciate.

My email is samplegirl4u@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Elemosho, sir thanks for your useful contribution on this thread especially your trade plan spread sheet and your fx strategy, you said your ebook contain 5 random strategy which you wanted to post two earlier before but some bad belly people make you change your mind. i please with you to reconsider your stand and help people like us who really appreciate the good work that you are doing even if it is just one among the 5. Thanks alot
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
AKBINARY:
who else wants to trade random index. finally the indicator is out check this out

Please I have been looking for a winning strategy on random. Could you help me?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wahlay(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
@AKBINARY, please how do I enter d trade when the SBBOT generates signal.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
@samplegirl send me email so i can send it across to its free ohhhhhhh
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2015
@wahlay send your email across for instruction on how to use ssbot 10Q
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2015
starting the weekend with random index its a very goodmorning to all,exploring the powers of higher/lower on all random

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
starting the weekend with random index its a very goodmorning to all
L's Mr akin I need the binary indicator. My email is crossblane@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
@crossblane@gmail.com check your email i have sent it,signing out for the morning weekend things

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:

Thank you.

samplegirl4u@gmail.com.

God bless you abundantly.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
@crossblane@gmail.com check your email i have sent it,signing out for the morning weekend things

Can u do me a very little favour?

kindly help me check if support and resistance lines can be drawn on binary.com java charts, randoms charts specifically.

would be glad if you even drop me a screenshot.

i will really appreciate. THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2015
yes its very possible,presently having difficulty loading my java chart;when its up i will send a screenshot of your reques or right click on your you see options,then click on add line,use to draw your support and resistance line
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lawrenzez(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
Pls Boss I need the sssbot and the instruction manual, the one download via ur link here does not work at all. Lawrence.omenye@gmail.com God bless, as I await ur response and mail.

Lawrenzez
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
pls can you forward it me as well:

izenoh99@gmail.com

thanks in adv
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Elemosho:

EMA 5 and 13 cutting SMA 50 from above in a bearish market signifies a downward trend. You would need to wait about 15-20candles after to confirm the downward trend (well spaced away from SMA 50) before entering the trade.

Please can you send me your email address?

sample_girl@yahoo.com or samplegirl4u@gmail.com

Got some stuff to discuss with you about
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by astuto: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks AKBinary, pls send the indicator across to me as well on garrenso2@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
volo112:

modified
having gone through your post, i dare say thumbs up for u. i present my own summary
i picked only one of the strategy which i stated below.
for random bear ---do not touch with barrier set as +6...
for random bull-----do not touch with barrier set as -6...
random bear conditions
after the cross of the m.a below 50sma,count at least 20 candles to be sure that it is trending
b)then wait for pullback to the m.a
c) look at the candle pattern that forms (reversal candle) .if good, then enter the trade
d) set the duration to be 24hrs minus time at the top of your binary page.e.g if ur binary time reads 11;10, just use 12hrs as duration. but remember to check out before then when u have above 100% payout

Please could this be used for FX rise and fall?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 123hat: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=AKBINARY post=36485664]starting the weekend with random index its a very goodmorning to all,exploring the powers of higher/lower on all random
oga AK i need the SSBOT set ups and downloads pls.My mail is opadul@yahoo.com.Thanks.Better still you can drop ur mail for contact.Wa gbayi.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
yes its very possible,presently having difficulty loading my java chart;when its up i will send a screenshot of your reques or right click on your you see options,then click on add line,use to draw your support and resistance line

thank you very much brother.

i believe you are conversant with how to draw solid resistance and support lines.

when java chart finally comes up, go to 1day tf and try to draw solid R/S lines. then send me the pics.

Next switch over to 1hr tf to see how the lines manifest. send me the pics too

you can use any random for it.

i know am kinda asking for much. please do it for a brother. Thanks again
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
starting the weekend with random index its a very goodmorning to all,exploring the powers of higher/lower on all random
Please help me with the Random strategy, my email is ejonijay@gmail.com. Thank you very much
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
thanks my oga at the top
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
@AKBINARY, please, i would not mind if you send the SBbot to my mail.

omakay@live.com

Thanks!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:

Hi my oga.

The Random indicator i downloaded some time ago is not working. Can you help send to my mailbox? lmshow1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Anybody wey don receive the ssbot cann send to other peeps if is allowed sha. Akb may be busy so that d green will go around grin.
Pristine006@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
AKBINARY:
@akbinary
pls can u forward a coot to me also

izenoh99@gmail.com

tnx in adv.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.