Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290446 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
fidellamo:

I sent you PM, you didn't respond. Contact me via mail.

Unfortunately, I can neither receive mail messages from nairaland nor send as they automatically
disable me from doing any. Kindly email me at sportstrategist@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomaxzyn(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abrahamweb:
my work,dont download pls

why do u post it here if u don't want it to be downloaded??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
lekan208:
Register with that site and login then go back to your mail and click the download link again then the page opens click download icon on the page that is all . I downloaded from the same link yesterday and got my trial i have sent email waiting for full version

I did exactly that. After downloading, I kept getting file not working. Please see pics below and correct me if I downloaded wrong file.
I will appreciate help from the house, pls!

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
tomaxzyn:

why do u post it here if u don't want it to be downloaded??

I need to upload it fast,and i was on nairaland.i jux dnt want to answer any question thats y i ask any1 nt to download.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Abrahamweb:

I need to upload it fast,and i was on nairaland.i jux dnt want to answer any question thats y i ask any1 nt to download.
that is not where you will click where you will click is another download button directly under NDIDI.RAR on top of a figure 4 another page will come up on the page you will see 20 written boldly click on tge figure and wait
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
lekan208:
that is not where you will click where you will click is another download button directly under NDIDI.RAR on top of a figure 4 another page will come up on the page you will see 20 written boldly click on tge figure and wait

Which one, pls cos I have clicked on virtually all the download button, to no avail

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
someone using BMT with the trading plans by BMT admins sent me this result...
Whats your experience so far with BMT for those who have tried it?

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samfaj(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka
Oga! plz send me d download link to my mail....walefajumobi@gmail.com
Thanx.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ndidim:
someone using BMT with the trading plans by BMT admins sent me this result..[/b][/color]

Abeg help with this thks
TBM02Z42230618959X5
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by donjerzzy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ndidim:
send your vps details to my mail....

More results coming in...

initial stake=$5, TP= 100, SL= 200 marti=2n+1... TOOK ABOUT 40MINS TARGET HIT

Initial stake= 0.51, tp=100 sl=100, marti=2n... took 4-6hrs target hit.

<<SETTINGS>>
random 100, Period analysis= 3, duration 5, default, execution mode= follow.. other can be seen above each result.

#Ndidiamaka

HI BRO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY CODE: TBM03Z42230618959X5. HOWEVER SOME OF US DONT HAVE YOUR EMAIL. SEND MINE TO LARRYFORWARD AT YAHOO.COM

THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka
welcome back on this ID sir.. I have replied the mail with my hwid sir.. God Bless you more.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2015
donjerzzy:

HI BRO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY CODE: TBM03Z42230618959X5. HOWEVER SOME OF US DONT HAVE YOUR EMAIL. SEND MINE TO LARRYFORWARD AT YAHOO.COM

THANKS

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2015
using BMT Hilo option with 2m expiry

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by donjerzzy(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

Bro thanks for the code seems im missing some stuffs. could you pls help me with the download link. Mine is showing a different language. I will appreciate if i can get a full instruction in my email. please: larryforward at yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by donjerzzy(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

SORRY THIS IS THE CORRECT NUM: TBM03Z4245896978X5

IM SORRY FOR THE MIX UP....I WILL APPRECIATE AN EMAIL FROM YOU.

THANKS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by iffydave: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:
Boss, Please u have a mail... Abeg
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

Oga Ndidim, You have been selfless and very helpful but your ignoring my
emails hurts deeply.

Please check my mail sent this morning and do justice.

May God bless you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejimogu89(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka
thanks bro got the TBM
key would want to try the
BMT robot too sir i need
the BMT user name and
password thanks bro
ejimoguemmanuel@
gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
I am a new guy with zero knowledge of what the thread is all about can somebody teach me I want to learn
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I am a new guy with zero knowledge of what the thread is all about can somebody teach me I want to learn
We all read pages on this thread to update ourselves when needed.. Help yourself by reading from page 70 to date its the part you will Learn and gain more.. Then you will see if there is a need for a particular HELP then you make request from the initiator.. I Wish you success on this thread and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Abrahamweb:
pls help me with the key for my tbm TBM02Z42230618959X5
Oga Ndidim,helep me.i want to try the touch trade.thankx man
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by HushedAssassin(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

Thank you for providing to the community. Could you send the username and password to ltlukelt@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
i need help o.
IÍ´ve been try to modify the script to place touch bet on binary.com,the string is buybet_130,i have problem changing the duration to minute instead of tick.pls i need help
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

Welcome with this username. Please kindly check your mail, I sent you one.

How do I use that key? (I believe you understand).

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
GUYZ something more better id coming up.... the only problem here is our men no dey patient at all. i no dey sleep for net, when i'm online i reply mails wey i fit.

If u r not using TMB u r lossing money
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:
GUYZ something more better id coming up.... the only problem here is our men no dey patient at all. i no dey sleep for net, when i'm online i reply mails wey i fit.

I UNDERSTAND BRO BUT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE USERNAME AND STEPS FOR THE KEY YOU SENT WHILE WE AWAIT THE OTHER, THANKS. (fidellamo@yahoo.com)
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by smartearn(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:

hello sir ,
please the password for the TMB software my mail is alexienus@yahoo.com my id cr23858
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
fidellamo:

I UNDERSTAND BRO BUT PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE USERNAME AND STEPS FOR THE KEY YOU SENT WHILE WE AWAIT THE OTHER, THANKS. (fidellamo@yahoo.com)

i included steps in the mail.. username name is ur name fidellamo.... click paste key.. open the (softwaretrial) and click trial
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
smartearn:

hello sir ,
please the password for the TMB software my mail is alexienus@yahoo.com my id cr23858

its on their site tbmatic.com thats d password
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abrahamweb:

Oga Ndidim,helep me.i want to try the touch trade.thankx man

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
donjerzzy:

SORRY THIS IS THE CORRECT NUM: TBM03Z4245896978X5

IM SORRY FOR THE MIX UP....I WILL APPRECIATE AN EMAIL FROM YOU.

THANKS

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
How I wish I can enjoy with dis.... But not now. am waiting for NYSC allowee to enjoy the with Oga Ndidi. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.