Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,695 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (63791 Views)

Buhari Relocates 184 Officials Over Budget Padding / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by PenSniper: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Good to know he takes his personal security and welfare seriously.
Watch your back I say, beware of Tea prepared by Tinubu or Osinbanjo.

Sai baba

Silly and shameless turncoat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by bogolobango(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sai baba getting there gradually
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by link2jude(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
In military terms we call what Baba just did; tactically maneuvering for self-defense against unknown enemy.

Sai Baba!!!
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Pita99(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mumu, Is "defence house" his house?
actually between u two na u be the Mumu cause u did not read the thread well, It clearly said that Buhari moved from his private residence in Asokoro to the Defense house. I just pity this poor Northerners who believed he does not have a house in Abuja undecided
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by olayinkaj2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes o, he needs to be careful and take precaution because of some eagle eye, awon aye oni run leyin. Pdp guys are just quiet now, them no dey make noise again, there is peace in the land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by VanOmiyale: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
shachris03:
precautionary measures. as e dey do pdp now eh...If they see way to shoot gmb d no go even look two times.
So who do you think gave him permission to stay in the defence house? Or you thought he just packed his bags and went their on his own? It is still the PDP led Jonathan government, so they know where he is.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Levels and status change,so does environment and security.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Azo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bawss1:
I always wondered where the president elect would stay before inauguration. Defence House. Hmmm, will check it out.

BTW I thought it was believed that Buhari had no house in Abuja, how come this report says he had been operating out of his private residence in Asokoro?

Anyway, off to Maitama for some sight seeing.
oga o na english dey trouble u like dir. Private residence can be rented for COL.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by thaoriginator: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
That's my homie
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by olalat(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
maslong:
Why undecided but he said NIG army are corrupt angry, has he suddenly developed trust on the Nig army under GEJ

Mumu
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by alrahmanonline(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Sai baba
When do you start caring for Buhari health,btw your oga jona is the one we're afraid of and you know why, and did i you mention Sai baba, God is really Good, just like Buhari my enemies will come back to hail When they got no other choice..
Amen
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by homirefacuny(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Approach with caution. #wolvesinsheepclothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seun won't you organise some of us here to go and visit the president elect?abi him victory still dey pain you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by PenSniper: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Sai baba

A political prostitute dieing of jealousy. hob patient.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by dokyOloye: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari who was previously operating from his private residence in Asokoro ........
Tot they said he hadn't any house in Abuja,no filling station,this this and that.
I de laff ooo.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Ura: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
See my president in action!!! May 29th just seems too far away grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by dokyOloye: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Goat, it was said in d same article that he was previously operating from his private residence in Asokoro, abi U have a leaking brain?
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by realjoker(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
maslong:
Why undecided but he said NIG army are corrupt angry, has he suddenly developed trust on the Nig army under GEJ
AND if I may ask are they not corrupt and partisan?
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Eluwilussit(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
sani99:
BUT GEJ MADE AVAILABLE THAT PLACE FOR THE PRESIDENT ELECT,,,ITS NOT PDP...WE THINK WITH OUR LEGS SOMETIMES...GEJ MUST BE PRAISE FOR THIS GOOD GESTURE.

Going by this particular post, one would agree that with people like you around, there's still hope for naija. I read up to your post, with that on my mind and I was hoping to see a reasonable post. There was none before yours.

The level of idiocy among the youths is alarming. Gej this, Gmb that! Really? None of the idiiots even realized that the defence house is under the C-in-C and must have been renovated by Gej for Gmb's use. While it is no biggie, it should not be taken for granted since there's no guarantee that any other 'loser' would have done the same.

Buhari has become Gej's responsibility and liability(lol), till the 29th May. After that date, Gej will become Gmb's responsibility throughout his term.

It is only the poor that fights forever. The rich choose their fights.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by TheBlackSaint(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank you so much sir. You have displayed maturity rarely seen in Nigerian politics. I'm confident that President Buhari will lead by example, equity and wisdom. I pray that the success that you wish him manifests in you own life too. God bless you Sir.
taharqa:
I wish Buhari well as he presides over Nigeria.

I still do not trust him much nor has my complete DISDAIN for his party abated, but he cannot afford to fail. If he fails, Nigeria fails for 4 years. So he is wished well.

Mat God grant him wisdom and strength to do only what us right for this country, in spite of himself and the many wolves around him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
shachris03:
precautionary measures. as e dey do pdp now eh...If they see way to shoot gmb d no go even look two times.
I tell u bro. U no lie at all.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Sai baba
you have a change of heart now, a clear indication of better days are ahead. grin
Mogidi:

Sai baba
you have a change of heart now, a clear indication of better days are ahead.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by hardbody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
Baba Dont worry, God dey behind you..
No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper...

Even AK47 fashioned against him will prosper except e no enter. I wish him well though
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Rick9(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
BuhariTill2027
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by solaeji: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
[i][/i]That's a good idea
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by brownlord: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Senior mumu

If was also observed that the building was wearing a new look, a clear indication that it was only recently renovated.
Buhari, who was declared winner of the 2015 presidential election, was operating from his private residence in the Asokoro area of Abuja before leaving the FCT for Daura where he took part in the Governorship and House of Assembly elections
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by tete7000(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
expert1000:
Mumu,the report said he was operating 4rm his private house in Asokoro,Abuja.

Don't mind him. His comprehension skill is poor. He probably couldn't pass English Language in his WASC examination, if he did he must have cheated.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by james809: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by CSTR2: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rick9:
BuhariTill2027
You must be an idiott.
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by justphillips(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
IBB coup has taught him a very important lessons-beware of those surrounding you pretending to be friendly or in this case tinubu and his fellow broom waving agents

welche sportarten mogen Sie am liebsten?
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
CSTR2:
You must be an idiott.
TANoid
Re: Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
CSTR2:
You must be an idiott.
Even you for Quoting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.